找回密码
 注册
查看: 6912|回复: 11

<慢慢地想起你>的试译

[复制链接]
鲜花(16) 鸡蛋(2)
发表于 2008-1-30 21:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
有人发起了翻译竞赛,重在参与.想和大家磋商,所以先抛砖引玉,把一个不成熟的翻译先贴出来,过几天也许还改一改.翻译有意译和直译,由于不太懂英文的诗歌写作,又想保留原文意思,所以就直译了,' H5 {# x& o2 ], M4 q
,.清晨,急匆匆的走过安静的街道。Early morning I am walking by the quiet street in a hurry.  
; O8 G/ m. ~& U零星树叶的飘落,松鼠开始了忙碌。Partial leaves fall down everywhere, squirrels are busily running .
! @, U1 E6 J6 t+ ]# @) |现在的我,一如一年前的那个我。同名同姓。The current I, the same as one year, the same given name , and the same family name.1 c! X& z3 d. a# M( M2 Y' y# c  q
梳相同的发型,背同样的背囊,不苟言笑。The same hairstyle, the same bag, reserved laughing and talking.
: I1 m' ?3 M2 {3 n4 f7 P& k眉眼间却似乎多了什麽,又少了什麽。Seemingly added something in my eyes, or lack something.
9 m3 E! x, D# y, a, W3 Y; Z$ `! v+ B夏天过得那麽快,我几乎遗忘了那些个汗津津的夜晚。Summer went so fast, I almost forgot those sweating night.
" X5 E9 [( `7 D4 m1 }0 s猫儿们在炎热的时候常常彻夜在窗外乘凉,追逐打闹。Cats were often playing the whole hot night outside windows to get cool.
8 y; ~, }7 S2 Z1 N; ]就像多年以前的我们,似乎也是如此天真的肆无忌惮。Like us many years ago, mindless self indulgence.1 b/ J; L2 Q7 N' p% B1 {- ^! R* c
我常常在入秋的时候怀念夏天,I often cherish the memory of the summer  and those people that make me riant even I am in a very bad state of mind when the autumn is coming以及- |6 O  ~3 `9 H( m
那些在最烦躁时想起也会微笑的人们。( u9 j! {$ h; f( B6 i
世情缘无非是梦 The emotion and the carma only is a dream.7 z/ Q3 a  Q* E! P$ x
昨夜温存不该的相逢 That shouldn`t happen to meet each other last tenderly night.
8 N7 {5 e3 g4 C+ ?6 ?! d想要忘记又不忍放弃 I want to forget it but can`t bear to give it up.* L6 J  \* C! |# x. u
最怕爱上像你这样冷漠又温柔的人I am afraid of loving the person like you who is inhospitality and also mild. " P* I' L0 t0 d/ f" v; q
寂寞世界谁来靠近 In this lonely world whom I can step inside love?8 }6 k+ X/ T+ L+ w$ M* H+ m! n6 `+ l
醉过之後身边冷清清intoxicated then feel cold.9 e! `$ G8 m' Z3 z
迷路的心没方向的云The labyrinthine heart is like the cloud with no direction." W3 e7 p  k( n/ z6 H
最怕拥有这样似有若无的感情I am afraid of most having the emotion that seems to have but not really have.' z$ \  B. u. S0 s  X$ D0 n
多情人都把灵魂给了谁 The amorous men to whom you gave your soul?" R- v7 u' ?8 r
Why I am always hoodwinked!为何眼楮总是蒙了灰'     ….  P- D. z6 D: X5 V7 [/ B+ r
多少次小心翼翼告诉自己I have told to myself many times cautiously
2 i# `! b( A& @, l* F不要坠入痴情的轮回 Don`t fall into the spoony whirligig.( G9 [4 N8 J& Y5 ], W/ p
多情人总让伤给灌醉The amorous women always get drunk by desolation,
2 p8 p- Q+ C! K( J为何潇洒一点都不会Why can`t I take it easy?
& x0 D3 g( s: l7 ^: p  A: \; ]/ Q3 x: ?多少爱恩恩怨怨换来今生How endless tears that got in return for kindness and enmity!, S1 j9 V+ ?* s3 f/ t/ h
永难平息的泪) k8 |; q& Y, l
每当夜深人静时,When the quiet night comes: l6 P$ N5 B2 {! [2 ]5 C6 F
~我的眼前常常会泛起你的身影。Your figure usually appears in front of my eyes.
/ r2 F$ o: R5 f3 N当你看到我时的那一声问候The greeting when you met me mad my heart in touched unaccountably.
8 j$ v' g) e2 @/ |让我的心里感到一种莫名的心动,
1 R+ s6 [% t- c2 V你的yours of a smile, a gesture and a piece of words genialize my current disconsolate heart and soul
) P$ Q+ }, |. r5 K/ z( y. c" o一抹微笑;0 A$ B! ~0 D" M" X7 [9 n
一个手势;5 o+ X) }* p6 B- J. B' N
一片话语,' g9 a( F; d1 }3 [! r
愉悦著此时我惆怅的心灵、1 G! G) s% a7 s2 I+ @# X
明亮著我漆黑的角落,The moon lights the dark corner  z; g7 T# G" M, G& S2 d9 G3 j
心里总能感觉到点点温馨。I feel a bit of cozy.
! m; r8 }3 `  M  ?这一瞬的爱恋,The deeply attached to you in a twinkling5 D  k8 s" n$ g
也许是一生一世的最亮点。maybe is the most light spot in my whole life..0 @: E" k4 O' g
起初,对你的出现,I didn`t cherish your appearance at first,
& _3 P) W% L$ |7 J' ?! T$ g; ^我并不以为然。
2 e: T, p6 Q6 b+ D& j' m* r6 b& Z可随著时间的流失,but accompanying with the time passed
' M: W, [0 x- @# w; t1 R慢慢的不知不觉中,I am bounded slowly and unconsciously by the emotion .2 W! N, Y" T3 `3 n/ c$ p! a
被一种情绪所左右,
+ M* S& c9 z8 h- X6 z1 y总感到一种难 以名状的朦胧的喜悦。 always feel joyful indistinctly and nondescriptly .
! k+ n7 N, W# b+ T( A即不问你是否喜欢我,Without asking you if you like me and if I like you
9 b  K- e( {8 i; w3 U也不问我是否喜欢你,
, V1 h- m( o* m* e& x对你的存在只感到亲切,only feel gracious for your existing.
+ x/ x6 O$ L' u- y  D6 J, L+ B只希望能为你做点什麽。 only want to do something for you) {! G. l9 y' o: V' v
3每次有意无意的遇到你,every time when I meet you# C( c  N! X4 o* b6 V
心中都泛起丝丝柔柔的喜悦。The sweet joyous heart isn`t tranquil/ o" j& ]; W9 T. N, x8 [
然而我真真切切地知道,but I really know your figure only become a kind of atmosphere
4 h% n, {% f" ~7 R0 R" {* t# y7 m你的身影已化成一种氛围,
9 T: J" f' d$ K8 X4 j- U0 K记在我的心间。That lives in my heart.
* k7 s8 X$ M" ~* |- e* s5 V你知道吗?Do you know your name can suddenly come into my mind at anytime!
* h( Y+ i$ W0 L/ i0 h随时随地我的脑海里会突然涌现你的名字: u! u  f% f6 _  O/ t7 a9 h! W
哪怕你某个转身时飞扬的衣角even only your flying clothes corner when you turn aroud,
% Q* d/ H0 J2 `" w4 W' t' p1 r一种声音,and your voice
8 B8 B7 m0 F/ @7 W. m6 s也让我柔柔的有了心痛make me gently distraught with happy feeling.
" d9 i/ _% ^. {4 p( g$ W掺杂著幸福的感觉。9 ^, E& L* d2 m8 T8 o8 m
与你相识的那一幕幕,the scene that meet and know you prinkle in my heart like the snow on the land
  X% w! U! Q9 Z9 U% ]! ?象雪花般撒落在我的心田,
! W  y2 `5 D; F" X倾刻间,suddenly flurry that all are the love to you.0 f. q, \8 _) v; M7 ]6 i
纷纷扬扬开来──全部都是对你的爱恋。* w8 z! C( P5 t) W" Z
你知道吗?Do you know that is happy there is a person who is worth to miss
$ {5 l4 Y% W0 i& w/ O4 U有一个能够让思念的人,
1 Q) C) m& y% i& g9 y, H其实也是一种幸福。
7 v7 x4 ~: }6 N# a. \尤其是在这样的日子,especially on the day, the gentle sea wind and the sweet summer. 6 T$ ^! M( v; f( l4 k  }
柔柔的海风,
, F7 ?1 W/ L( B甜甜的夏天。' }) t( w% P. a# I" y# Y" X. B
一扫那一缕如烟如缈的忧郁,Sweeping out the smoke and indistinct gloomy
4 o8 V7 f* O0 m! E, C5 C只是静静地等待你的身影,only waiting for you quietly.
8 O4 F' Q7 b# f5 o) r- _仅仅让你知道有那麽一个人,Just let you know that there is a person who wants to have the same love knot and the desire as you do.& S$ p, k' A# [: Q* q! f- w
想和你有共同的情结,% B; D% [: w2 u" v, P! K* n, @
共同的心愿。  T5 E3 Z# l) W3 b: E2 V- J

% S. O& y. X$ {) S
& |8 c' @1 ~& A5 R8 i0 n好想与你在细雨中漫步,I really want to ramble in the small rain with you7 o7 K6 a; r" A  T# o
一同感受著春雨的洒脱,and to enjoy the rain washing together
1 Y5 a+ O2 m8 H$ F. _或是赶著看一场电影;or rush to a film
: X- Y9 ^2 r) [' P0 D. y# A或是静静地聆听一首曲子,or listen to a music quietly.* _- C$ b1 b( g! V6 I
『多情人都把灵魂给了谁』whom did you the amorous person give your soul to ?
" B6 S9 R% K/ T# K我们相拥旋舞,然後双目相视。We embrace and dance and then gaze to each other,
; u  g! C: B: i6 L. T2 E! n浅浅一笑,smile or gently kiss then say “ I really love you”- l2 A0 y' f) K+ \2 }/ z
或是轻轻的一吻,
$ [  |& r+ P$ ~! M, s3 B! |/ e再对你说∶『我真的好喜欢你』& f. J' I* i6 I! O, P% [
就足够了. That is enough.% [; v0 D7 i9 I! S# G) c& `  N1 _% y
这也许是千年前就悄悄播下的种子,Maybe this is the seed that planted a thousand years ago!   Q8 s5 u- E1 F5 T! P! h
终於在这漫长的季节里深深地植下了根,finely it deeply rooted into the earth in this season and sprout.
7 N. l4 t% p# v* ^) |# @# l萌出了芽,
$ Q, J4 v) m; N- y* s, W一如对你的思念,the same as my missing6 `, c1 R3 n5 I. ]' s; C1 G
浅浅地泛著那一点点新绿。It comes a little bit of verdure.7 B! ?; F, h$ s8 X
如果,如果有一天,If , if some day I can touch of your hand7 D# ^1 ~1 ?- K  w- `' {9 S% m
能够牵著你的手,
  X1 r8 Z6 A4 v& W那麽,我愿把全部的眷恋都放到你手心里,then I will put all my attachment on your hands/I will be sentimentally attached to you completely.
2 v: {0 M8 \0 q0 A4 R让你细细地触摸,Let you touch me slowly and read me carefully. & b; P. V* ~4 ?2 |
慢慢地细读,4 R; l  G; N3 O3 O6 i7 @
我将用整个心去感觉你手里脉脉的温柔。I will enjoy your mild emotion though your hands with my heart and soul.
  w' X0 d( M' `4 N  j8 [5 l在你对我伸出手的那一瞬,At the moment you reach out your hands to me # Z' D( |/ G# W% E
我就拥有了世界上所有的关怀与热忱,then I will have all care and ardor 5 ?2 z- w2 q  C9 R! k& `
就让我牵一次你的手,好吗?Let us walk arm in arm , OK?
鲜花(16) 鸡蛋(2)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-1-31 23:18 | 显示全部楼层
有几个地方要纠正一下:4 y: P( g- q4 N' F, g
现在的我,一如一年前的那个我。同名同姓。The current I, the same as one year, the same given name , and the same family name.改为:as one year ago# @* D1 C% |1 W
眉眼间却似乎多了什麽,又少了什麽。Seemingly added something in my eyes, or lack something.
' M0 H2 C9 S3 z  Hchange to:lacked5 B* b+ p9 T) N; S+ a8 U# t! I7 }' W$ o
猫儿们在炎热的时候常常彻夜在窗外乘凉,追逐打闹。Cats were often playing the whole hot night outside windows to get cool.
# U: H% s  _* y; Y% G$ E& V9 Y8 A6 mCats often played at the whole hot night.
. G( e7 F1 Q9 u* ` 我常常在入秋的时候怀念夏天,I often cherish the memory of the summer  and those people that make me riant even I am in a very bad state of mind when the autumn is coming以及
9 v1 [0 y9 ]8 e" {! X1 M# g# V改为:I often cherish the memory happened in summer.
- [- g, v" R4 Z' [, |1 hI will enjoy your mild emotion though your hands with my heart and soul.
/ H5 s& Z/ g# m; |该为:throughyour hands.
0 x, I1 o7 E# t5 B( \1 ~还没检查完,下一次再改.
鲜花(634) 鸡蛋(5)
发表于 2008-1-31 23:51 | 显示全部楼层
挺好!就是我觉得斑竹选的这个题目不太好
鲜花(35) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-2-1 00:06 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队 追求完美
太直。意境没有了。3 p0 C) c2 I0 v1 X: W; f
不过,LZ精神可嘉。也说是是试译。还是佩服。
# f# w% H! }: S* |1 o0 ^& R  v至少比我强。
8 v/ _" k/ e3 L) ]偶是没有水平中译英嘀。指手划脚是最容易嘀.... * [/ \7 R7 G1 j

9 j* V) f( }% A$ j) V/ D$ A+ Q这首中文的散文诗在原文的第一段我还喜欢。淡淡的,清新的。( |' R+ M1 u1 W$ r! L4 C
后面每段也还好,就是拼在一起太牵强。感觉每段都眼熟。有点腻味了。
鲜花(16) 鸡蛋(2)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-2-2 22:00 | 显示全部楼层
我也在考虑怎么能把意境给译出来,那就得意译了,而且还要按照英文诗歌要求.如果是这样,我又担心不是这首原诗了.+ O: v+ _) q* a7 }7 z' D
谢谢三思的鲜花.
鲜花(16) 鸡蛋(2)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-2-3 00:26 | 显示全部楼层
每当说一句汉语的时候,我总在心里想英语是怎么说的.尤其看到汉语诗歌的时候,我突然想,翻译成英语还能保留原来的意思吗?所以试着译一译.
+ d4 m. t, Y( b$ U  H/ A; v; ^前边发了译文以后才发现有些大小写和语法错误.一点一点地改,很乱.所以再重新发一便:/ H2 l; J; F5 \  g0 K; L  c
Early morning I am walking by the quiet street in a hurry.% d; Q- G' ]6 {2 F0 h# t
Partial leaves fall down everywhere,squirrels are busily running.
; v& `2 a8 H- X1 `9 b' v3 y3 b1 w: ] Current I, the same as one tear ago, the same given name, and the same family name.  a, V, r% F7 g2 S& H# n2 d  R( y
The same hairstyle,the same bag,reserved laughing and talking.; j5 R/ t( l' }, h
Seemly added something in my eyes,or lacked something.& s  I0 y4 R! W2 f
Summer went so fast that I almost forgot those sweating night:- E# C1 C5 x2 g; o% [
Cats often played at the whole hot night outside windows to get cool
2 A" i+ ^: \2 c: l1 @- J: klike us many years ago,mindless self indulgence.
7 f* j8 C' r1 A" q5 SI often cherish the memory happened in summer and those people that make me  raint even I am in a very bad state of mind when the autumn is coming.
! r% R# k3 ?; L5 TThe emotion and the carma only is a dream.
. [) g! x" T8 |6 K+ K# BThat shoudn`t happen to meet each other last tenderlt night.0 V9 t: |6 h; Y3 h5 c6 S) ]
I want to forget it but can`t bear to give it up.- W; T# `9 A4 y. z
I am afraid of loving the person like you who is inhospitality and also mild.( t9 a6 }) r) k/ ?/ u" H
In this lonely world whom I can step inside love to?
7 R8 z& _# m4 }/ S' t& YIntoxicated then feel cold,1 e( z$ b$ \4 y5 N4 q% j0 h
the labyrinthine heart is like the cloud with no direction.$ p& V5 ]4 b1 M4 o( G
I am afraid of most having the emotion that seems to have but not really have.7 E, |3 K1 J8 Z  i1 A
The amorous man to whom you gave your soul?
9 H9 B* |# O* q6 C; B/ r1 AWhy I am always hoodwinked!
6 n+ R" Q+ m2 s: v, MI have told myself many times cautiously " }  U1 s. ^5 `; M& y! L; }3 a
don`t fall into the spoony whirligig.
$ G% w4 q4 J5 C" J7 b  V8 r4 BThe amorous women always get drunk by desolation.; z3 Y8 o$ R: @& q- ^* \. f: T
Why can`t I take it easy?
1 w! j+ r  ^; k, a0 v7 v9 RHow endless tears that got in return for kindness and enmity!
, {3 M' @( z% E, O3 ]( U- y! g9 FWhen the quiet night comes
. ~6 i9 W8 y7 vyour figure usually appears in front of my eyes., a7 F& N; e$ K% B! r0 H" J7 {  C5 P
The greeting when you met me made my heart in touched unaccountably.
$ i! u5 {$ ]; j& `. ~9 D4 }1 T- ^) q/ _Yours of a smile, a gesture and a piece of words genialize my current disconsolate heart and soul,4 S+ u( y4 O/ A4 M" h9 e
light the dark corner in my mind.
% @6 Z- Y/ G: t3 v3 _- f+ xI feel a bit of cozy.
" I. D4 S1 G: F  ]5 {- iThe deep attached to you in a twinkling
4 c6 |5 U+ ^* Z( [maybe is the most light spot in my whole life.6 h$ _9 Z. h2 g# @, m4 y9 I
I didn`t cherish your appearance at first,9 g/ d6 x6 I; f& `: s
but accompanying with the time passed
+ M  T$ Q+ |/ _" x- F' d, VI am bounded slowly and unconsciously by the emotion,
3 W4 Y9 E8 W" \! O0 m9 N9 c0 {always feel joyful indistinctly and nondescriptly.
& A$ t6 R0 K. c& S& G0 N& GWithout asking if you like me or if I like you
0 t* @0 Y' m& I1 O' R, y9 bonly feel gracious for your existing,0 R; M3 H  y8 ^  b6 t6 r- _
onlt want to do something for you.3 q9 R, ?) l4 o, {& [+ X, r( H
Every time when you meet me  w2 _5 p% u* f, \
the sweet joyous heart isn`t tranquil,
7 c* O  }* d* t6 H6 P/ b  ~+ Pbut I really know your figure only become a kind of atmosphere4 J2 F: |- a& ?% j$ v0 I2 @
That live in my heart.: R  v9 D1 v5 T* s/ z+ u
Do you know your name can suddenly come into mu mind at anytime?
+ D. |* ?7 u* z; t7 u, @Even only your flying clothes` corner when you turn around, and your voice% X4 [: ^# I7 P: U
make me gently distraught with happy feeling.
9 Y7 a, u7 W7 v, V! Q0 Z: uThe scene that met you prinkle in my heart like snow on the land
5 T* W$ o- w2 R, _' a3 a- f4 D' Psuddenly flurry that all are the love to you.2 V0 n" ^+ M- [/ @9 T) d4 e1 F
Do you know that is happy there is a person who is worth to miss,3 V$ E4 H8 m; m% ]2 W
especially on the day, the gentle sea breeze and the sweet summer.* b1 |3 T. t3 Y& U+ h) u% E# j
Sweeping out the smoke and indistinct gloomy
' ^+ y3 Y5 N; \1 `& tonly waiting for you quietly
, r5 v7 U8 T0 ?( tjust let you know that there is a person who wants to have the same love knot and the desire as you do.7 p! k( t1 a$ c3 U1 J, a
I really want to ramble in the small rain with you . z) f! `: `- F! I3 A8 f
and enjoy the rain washing together
8 F( Y) D% S, U$ D3 \3 L3 d) qor rush to a film! \$ s  J: ]# K% T* W! L
or listen to a music quietly.
! o( ^) Y8 v0 p& [Whom did you the amorous person give your soul to ?
: ]- i* X( H  B7 U2 L1 A" @If we embrace ,dance,and gaze to each other,
- n5 |3 A8 p+ s4 q) Osmile or gently kiss then say: I really love you".
0 c. z0 f4 B; B7 _That is enough.0 i: ^5 T+ C5 V2 J
Maybe this is the seed that planted a thousand years ago,! L8 G. z# Q, L/ ~' A9 E4 V3 `
finely it deeply rooted into the earth in the season and sprout,7 X" B$ a8 f/ C9 ~! Q
the same as my missing.
! ~% F7 d5 I3 rIt comes a little bit of verdure.
6 B+ `0 H# ?0 h& M6 v, FIf, If some day I can touch your hand, ' C) X. K/ L; S( m
then I will put all my attachment on your hands/I will be sentimentally attached to you completely.3 s& y5 h3 t+ f# n5 r. L
Let you touch me gently and read me carefully./ y. N+ }7 P8 m
I will enjoy your mild emotion through your hands with my heart and soul.$ c; P( f5 J0 c  s" M1 r: P
At the moment you reach out your hands to me ,
1 D! @- r8 N$ V% {+ M* [% d8 pthen I will have all care and ardor.
% N; Q) a0 k9 G( m7 u0 S( Y  C; _Shall we walk arm in arm?
: i3 d: F6 c. a" t呵,太晚了,连检查都不想检查一下,有没有打字错误了.
鲜花(16) 鸡蛋(2)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-2-3 00:28 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
费了这么多时间,希望能被加精.
鲜花(16) 鸡蛋(2)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-2-3 19:46 | 显示全部楼层
很想看一看其他朋友的翻译,学习学习,提高自己的英文水平.
鲜花(16) 鸡蛋(2)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-2-4 22:43 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢加精!
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-2-5 15:28 | 显示全部楼层

I like your poem, here comes mine.

老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Glittering over the quite avenue when it appears first light.
' [* g1 [" O& _3 w* E/ R& V0 x' Q. wLeaves floating down to the ground; little squirrels bustling around.
$ N) g. [( E; q% C* ^9 q$ bI am still the same person of yesterday.
4 r* ]7 L/ S/ {: n& w: s& I* |Unchanged name, unchanged I.+ N1 d# o0 G, J! ~* o
Same messy hair, same shaggy bag.
0 O5 h9 j' k  iLaugh in the same laugh, talk in the same talk.
$ m" b- d' f5 A2 Z0 nMore or less,
5 R" f( Z) F: {) U) R  |6 Y a different glimpse sparkled in my eyes.6 e! m4 T6 ^/ M! L+ }
" F( c3 n, b. q  P% Z
Summer easily slips away) a! {. r4 l& T, H; N
Those long lost hot nights; G$ X# N5 E: z. J! x. i
can only be found in the old days. ' q  \( I9 ?& r6 O* s) L

- B1 [1 r, l- zCats jumping over the window sills,
/ p" k' Y2 T1 Echasing around in the breeziness.
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-2-5 16:15 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 Matrix 于 2008-2-5 15:28 发表   B# w' N& }: _2 O, ~! b
Glittering over the quite avenue when it appears first light.
1 R! |6 p7 r' r  iLeaves floating down to the ground; little squirrels bustling around.0 v6 o. [0 m1 s/ X# `9 h2 V
I am still the same person of yesterday.1 C3 e6 g) u0 P# f" q
Unchanged name, unchange ...

) a/ |0 T9 x2 |! E" Y
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-2-5 23:12 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 Matrix 于 2008-2-5 15:28 发表
$ \* U4 O! \' _Glittering over the quite avenue when it appears first light.
7 X( b; }& M; s8 K  g& uLeaves floating down to the ground; little squirrels bustling around.- M; `" \9 Y2 b4 C9 g' e# l# I- U& s
I am still the same person of yesterday.
& e% R% t9 [% J% W6 rUnchanged name, unchange ...
1 X3 o3 y% D5 j* {
i like it.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-26 21:30 , Processed in 0.241320 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On, APC On.