找回密码
 注册
查看: 3776|回复: 2

Nine words women use

[复制链接]
鲜花(1) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-6-10 04:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
(1) Fine:   This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
1 Q( ]) u# T0 M/ n3 P' M7 C1 w; j& @1 E0 m: }  l2 s  J
(2) Five Minutes:    If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
3 K- @; V) g8 B& Q' Z
+ t7 b" W% i) j$ C% L(3)Nothing:    This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.   . l' d/ g4 C( [% d; u2 o% ]* w

( w( b3 s  H' }, E. p; N(4)Go Ahead:   This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!    8 [4 d: B% s" Z
* Z& o$ q2 N" l
(5) Loud Sigh:   This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men.. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing.   (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)
. j3 e) o7 s9 n  h! \0 O, p
, N, {: I6 K# X(6) That's Okay:   This is one of the most dangerous state m ents a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.  
% G5 G% n! L" M4 l
- A: p  G3 v& x6 _- p(7) Thanks:   A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all.  DO NOT say 'you're welcome' ... that will bring on a 'whatever').
' \0 W& Y' c2 Q2 f+ r: ~  d2 y* ?, b) @9 _2 @* O- @
(8)Whatever: Is a women's way of sayingF* YOU!
+ l8 h7 }: U8 X6 T$ o: C1 m) ]/ ^' ?( t7 b9 K
(9) Don't worry about it, I got it:  Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.
鲜花(21) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-6-15 14:40 | 显示全部楼层
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-23 08:26 , Processed in 0.128569 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On, APC On.