注册
查看: 3228|回复: 3

Blonde Jokes

[复制链接]
鲜花(77) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-10-7 12:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Blonde Car Accident  r4 T; ]' w9 p7 X# [- R" W
One day, while a blonde was out driving her car, she ran into a truck./ q1 l( B5 ^+ a, C" ^

- F2 _  B* p# E9 ]2 FThe truck's driver made her pull over into a parking lot and get out of the car.
2 h3 J! a6 j- X! ~; h$ o$ q" d0 z0 d. H
He took a piece of chalk and drew a circle on the pavement. He told her to stand in the middle and not leave the circle.+ t8 t5 m" m7 J! y* S
; F. f/ m$ `1 i: A# {! M) L9 J
Furious, he went over to her car and slashed the tires.1 o& X* c  q8 d, t) \

' O7 R3 b0 T- R! G5 WThe blonde started laughing.
+ G) C5 H5 I  N6 N! C1 |+ v' r) @5 U& Q  a/ L+ B# X" @. l
This made the man angrier so he smashed her windshield.
: m3 Z0 G+ @. u# e  O0 h  n  h* X3 P! p; w. Q
This time the blonde laughed even harder.
5 G5 k. E( f( X; ^4 b' U% z
/ @" g8 N0 L7 V% y. hLivid, the man broke all her windows and keyed her car.
/ q/ I8 `+ F. L! f. \: ~: _- u% e; |' L/ r
The blonde is now laughing hysterically, so the truck driver asks her what's so funny.* y! Y. E: Y9 I2 {" o

' ~6 L- _  C$ _- `* p! tThe blonde giggles and replies, "When you weren't looking, I stepped out of the circle three times!"% Q6 W7 }- z; G" E5 N. q4 M
& H0 @7 J8 w( H4 S) x
Rowing Your Boat
) M. p! a0 I/ i, `Two blondes were driving along a road by a wheat field when they saw a blonde in the middle of the field rowing a row boat.
1 n7 a4 s7 I/ X" J) p# o! E& p+ p
/ q6 d+ A7 A+ cThe driver blonde turned to her friend and said "You know - it's blondes like that that give us a bad name!"
4 k$ B$ b8 s: J9 ^# T9 |* i  ~: y3 ^7 R' s( x1 J
To this, the other blonde replies "I know it, and if I knew how to swim, I'd go out there and drown her."
0 O/ M, K: g& i! a2 i6 b, ^/ X3 Y. S/ k* R  F# v4 c
I Want to Buy That3 d& W0 M2 x) x. ~- W  _' \# E
A blonde goes into a nearby store and asks a clerk if she can buy the TV in the corner.! \9 l# u$ c/ c: P3 R* U, L
0 M" x, ?; j) f6 g
The clerk looks at her and says that he doesn't serve blondes, so she goes back home and dyes her hair black.) D: \5 Y. h- z, `
6 B8 V" P; ^+ v1 U
The next day she returns to the store and asks the same thing, and again, the clerk said he doesn't serve blondes./ Q8 U$ \; r* v6 D* B, P
" [1 u: a2 E7 n, q$ V" J
Frustrated, the blonde goes home and dyes her hair yet again, to a shade of red.' t1 G1 j( y. O6 u# J' o

6 L. l* |' [1 x% s3 `7 PSure that a clerk would sell her the TV this time, she returns and asks a different clerk this time.. t0 `% [4 V2 N0 g1 D

0 B" t) S" J' J) r7 V9 x6 \/ R! h  hTo her astonishment, this clerk also says that she doesn't serve blondes.
  n$ s; U! F% ^- ~8 H  J$ V: X0 V8 w' B( h! E! u
The blonde asks the clerk, "How in the world do you know I am a blonde?"
# @3 q% F4 P  i' U+ c8 o' w* c
& S) h$ _3 d8 S- e( }1 c* h- A+ ]The clerk looks at her disgustedly and says,"That's not a TV -- it's a microwave!"
; w  v$ R/ h/ P- R/ b
* W8 Y6 a$ b; k1 H5 lAre You Really Sure?
+ G: A, R) m9 N% W" ?, i, x" BA blind guy on a bar stool shouts to the bartender, "Wanna hear a blonde joke?"
* K, m5 [& S5 i6 c8 O7 L- R4 G" L; T
In a hushed voice, the guy next to him says, "Before you tell that joke, you should know something."5 M5 r! q% P+ w) C5 t* \4 Q# A
3 [) o) \- c' Z" N9 Q5 _- ~, [
Our bartender IS blonde, the bouncer is blonde. I'm a 6' tall, 200 lb black belt. The guy sitting next to me is 6'2", weighs 225, and he's a rugby player. The fella to your right is 6'5" pushing 300 and he's a wrestler. Each one of US is blonde. Think about it, Mister. Do you still wanna tell that joke?"' f2 J) n1 h4 C5 a  T

' Q( D) ^7 a1 Q* pThe blind guy says, "Nah, not if I'm gonna have to explain it five times."& v* B5 P( N& U) B

" Z3 e5 C1 F  s( S2 y" PBlonde Sky Divers
/ c* x% E- y- [% i1 B/ b: n7 a# qA blonde and a brunette are skydiving.
' a; [/ W, V& f) C& h3 M0 W# Z) G7 d0 q  P8 ~
The brunette jumps out the plane and pulls the cord -- nothing happens., F% {2 r. j9 q) i: s  R/ F7 ?

, q: b: I3 v: m$ [3 KShe pulls the emergency cord and still nothing.
% G9 X/ H9 W2 B/ O* [; g6 Q* d! ^+ T# b( y2 f1 c+ A3 D; t! C
The blonde finally jumps out of the plane and yells "Oh! So you wanna race, huh?"
$ s4 s# [* ]* i1 \+ N. f) [
% c7 e" D' P( f5 w4 X% W, Y9 _[ 本帖最后由 Xbfeng 于 2008-10-7 13:31 编辑 ]
鲜花(77) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-10-9 08:44 | 显示全部楼层
Not funny at all?
鲜花(152) 鸡蛋(1)
发表于 2008-10-9 10:41 | 显示全部楼层
funny, thanks for sharing.
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-11-11 00:25 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队 追求完美
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-9-28 00:34 , Processed in 0.115027 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, APC On.