找回密码
 注册
查看: 2395|回复: 5

動人心弦的小男孩 (Little Boy Touches Hearts)

[复制链接]
鲜花(1) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-5-28 19:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a Cashier hand this little boy some money back.+ o1 z* r7 s* P
我在「塔杰」商店閒逛時,看到收銀員將一些錢退還給小男孩。
3 {7 J5 ~0 J  S: e , x4 }8 @0 a5 [) y. |1 |
The boy couldn ' t have been more than 5 or 6 years old.6 `% o" u3 W- w0 b  J6 W0 {- U
! K! O2 F4 {+ i$ l7 g% S
這男孩不過5、6歲。! f9 K7 Y1 k* G  P7 U

4 Q2 K- p' o! F% x2 B4 b
6 z& v5 j9 Q* T3 F9 N4 tThe Cashier said, ' I ' m sorry, but you don ' t have enough money to buy this doll. '
2 |8 o7 Y+ |# o1 B收銀員說:『抱歉!你買這娃娃的錢不夠。』
1 [- |7 N3 C+ n# h% u& f) K1 N $ e" o2 `  Q$ B8 c2 V. p* w
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ' ' Granny,
( j; C3 P5 Q8 [! N: y! X/ Q  ^are you sure I don ' t have enough money? ' '
8 M, B# N7 a4 t" w小男孩轉向他旁邊的老婦人:! X4 i: m0 L6 e$ i9 C7 g
; t- P1 [% h8 p5 h
「奶奶!妳也認為我的錢不 嗎?」8 p. F6 E' f$ J& t/ S1 X( j: t7 I
5 y+ H4 x! \) a# r/ r) q2 Q
The old lady replied: ' ' You know that you don ' t have enough money to buy this doll, my dear. ' '
) N+ w$ ~8 H* V* a+ e  O" _  q老婦人回道:「親愛的!你知道買這個娃娃的錢是不夠的。」8 a! S( k+ o3 c8 E  V) V. g
4 V9 j9 a+ G' O
. t0 ~1 J8 V& A& W" t
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look around. She left quickly.
) {0 {6 @6 j3 t' l( a" ]: `$ y她要小男孩呆在那裡5分鐘,她一下就回來。 她迅速離開了。
! A% M! h* z( H- S, D 1 z7 M9 _5 ?& W' S! `% W

0 B+ v: y0 l! x0 hThe little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.
! B* M/ x& R9 I/ ^小男孩的手仍然握著娃娃。& y3 F/ _# l3 H0 _2 M2 Z
9 z1 N: \2 s+ _

! j% V9 d. ~4 ?/ wFinally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.! a, ?' |1 g$ R0 C! O5 P6 p6 [
最後我向他走去,問他這個娃娃你想給誰。
. \2 E9 q' w% g , u" U" c9 m  R. O. T/ C$ i
'It ' s the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas." ^: E1 G" R- R6 \3 z: r- k' M: ^
『這是我妹妹的最愛,非常想要的聖誕節娃娃。
* F( f0 Z' t% n
5 U# q5 S4 J& F# D6 S& F5 {She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her. '$ ~& F# l* v0 ?
她一直認為聖誕老人會帶娃娃來給她的。」
/ d1 \  D8 V9 q1 p6 V' RI replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry.! J! _2 R9 I, _; }6 ^* z' [4 e
我告訴他不用擔心,聖誕老人最後可能會帶給她的。
: N# v4 ?) [3 U3 I) @& f
; q% E2 j  }  S% f9 d7 F3 JBut he replied to me sadly. ' No, Santa Claus can ' t bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there. '
- j/ u$ q4 C- ?4 D' i& Z  q+ q但他哀傷地回答我『不!聖誕老人不可能將它帶到她現在的地方給她。我必須將娃娃交給我媽,當她去那裡的時候可以給我妹妹。』5 `6 O$ i. Q/ a6 ?  g1 o; U. s* y

9 p* u5 A) K4 P" U9 v" XHis eyes were so sad while saying this. ' My Sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister. ' ') H' g3 z1 ]; f: H
他說話時的眼睛是哀傷的。『我妹妹已經和上帝在一起。爸爸說 媽媽很快也將要去見上帝,因此我認為她可以將娃娃帶給我妹妹。』
8 W: O& ^# |4 s! G
; }+ L7 F0 E* ~0 P, i4 F
- p- z, ?% ?% J) s# f4 C6 H8 fMy heart nearly stopped.* p) T" S9 D" J
我的心臟幾乎要停止了。+ \+ L( i: g+ @2 I& b
5 O! _% f4 T$ R- d4 [
The little boy looked up at me and said: ' I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall. ': G/ Y6 e+ J; W# k/ {6 [
小男孩看我說:『我叫爸爸告訴媽媽現在不要走,讓她等我從購物中心回來。』
% g/ d4 B$ V2 q  c! _ 8 I; @; T! Q3 A
Then he showed me a very nice photo of himself. He was laughing. He then told me ' I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won ' t forget me. '. }( `" c( s) |8 @
然後他拿出一張他自己非常漂亮的相片給我看。他笑著告訴我『我要媽媽帶著我的相片,這樣她就不會忘記我了。』
0 d5 b+ I9 ?* x0 D: \
5 [/ |; q& ]. m0 i9 e; A3 j'I love my mommy and I wish she didn ' t have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister. '- Z& G+ v' @6 N9 b
『我愛我的媽媽,我希望她不要離開我,但是爸爸說她必須去找我妹妹。』! Z; y# ], r0 P, ?& e

8 L! t2 \) t1 e/ V* J, t( w! I% N$ L/ w: Y0 {: p
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
6 G0 _, G& S* `然後他安靜地用哀傷的眼睛再看著娃娃。
& x, V1 m9 k  x6 e; }0 L. q+ l  l
" O# E/ L  C' E$ RI quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. ' Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll! ' ': w- ^; G  L. G, K7 C
我趕緊摸著錢包對小男孩說『我們再檢查一下,說不定您有足夠的錢買玩偶! 』
7 x0 f% g- ~# p7 x# F9 I" U ) Q) o) E) k! m: K
'OK ' he said, ' I hope I do have enough. ' I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.& ~3 o  q  o$ ?& F; K
『好呀!』他說『我希望有足夠的錢』。沒讓他看見,我塞了一些錢到他的錢包中,我們開始數錢。買娃娃的錢足 了,甚之還有剩餘呢。( Q$ M: r* H0 @9 I

7 [3 I; J* r/ H  m1 ZThe little boy said: ' Thank you God for giving me enough money! '
4 a& t( {/ {2 }2 F小男孩說:『謝謝上帝給了我足 的錢!』
! V) v, u. N# s, S/ C$ S& x # K' W5 i8 ]) D6 ^) x. k! i
Then he looked at me and added, ' I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give it to my sister. He heard me! ' '
2 i8 W( H6 ?0 A$ n' h; Y/ D然而他看著我補充說『昨晚睡前,我要求上帝讓我的錢能足夠買這個娃娃,因此媽媽能將它帶給我妹妹。祂聽見我了! 』
' L( K9 ~( |! g* }  e% R7 V6 r4 X
3 F) m, w7 z, [8 [- @# J'I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn ' t dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose. ' '! f9 j- Q( Q$ J: }/ Q
. m; |6 e8 W! p4 d0 ?7 F
『我也想有足夠的錢買一朵白玫瑰給我媽媽,但我不敢要求上帝太多。但祂給的錢足 買娃娃和一朵白玫瑰了。』( I. {; J+ c. |1 x3 J
& X9 ?. n# B! W. f/ I; j, ]
'My mommy loves white roses. '- c% D+ ^( s2 S5 F; d, ?: i* E
『我媽媽喜歡白玫瑰』。
0 _3 s) i; p) d  n# Y7 d: e1 t
: ?: Y' O8 p$ W" KA few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
" b# B$ u9 C) o+ P& U1 b幾分鐘後,老婦人回來了。我也就提了購物籃離開了。
, ~7 c7 a5 b! R " q7 y, X3 k( a0 O- ^. W
I finished my shopping in a totally different state of mind from when I started.& h4 q1 c; W6 i3 N" s
我從一開始就在完全不同的心境下購物。, U8 M% g& h6 _; ?$ Z
1 I" c# @7 W8 m4 |
I couldn ' t get the little boy out of my mind.) d, Y; b( x* O) }1 a8 ~
小男孩一直無法離開我的心境。9 p: w6 ^  f2 q7 x3 Z0 a0 q
" A4 N8 w( G- Z7 W  t) H/ v3 E
Then I remembered a local news paper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young
% S* g: D3 \* A# W* s+ Swoman and a little girl.4 Z; L/ j2 y" F% W4 Q
我想起兩天前當地報紙的一篇文章,提及一位醉酒卡車司機,撞上了一輛載著年輕少婦和一個小女孩的汽車。" S9 r5 r0 c) P# ]) m; U) y
3 n" _+ z! E* _6 w
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical. F3 u$ p  @6 F. f  t. q( l
state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the
$ C! g8 r- }" H6 h) ^3 |& klife-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma.
6 y0 K4 ~; ]8 _4 r& q小女孩當場死亡,母親呈現彌留狀態。 這個家庭必須決定是否要拔出維持生命機器的插管
7 x1 U7 \( s$ Z6 q, T8 a,因為年輕少婦不可能從昏迷中恢復。* c! m, {- K( }$ f, w% U* T5 u
( o- D% R( O2 f9 w9 Y  Q
Was this the family of the little boy?
+ W  ?2 p5 o$ v. R* C% [% o  |7 c他就是這家庭的小男孩?
5 x7 `, o. R0 B6 ~! x1 T0 a 9 Z* V# t+ h: J6 c& Y$ S
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the news paper that the young woman had passed away.# x! A) C: `* f; a
碰到小男孩的二天之後,我看了報紙年輕少婦過世了。
+ w0 C' T/ b& R5 R& [$ z
$ J$ B8 ?1 s, M* |  h8 r/ ~1 C% CI couldn ' t stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.1 I; M) e& _" J8 J5 l- @
我不自主的買了一束白玫瑰,來到喪家,年輕少婦的遺體在她埋葬前讓人瞻仰與最後許願。
3 l0 B6 E, ]5 T" `0 j. o% r: |7 i
2 j3 P; g( M& I6 k; ?She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
3 K7 s/ |1 C3 ~6 M3 y7 l* h她在那裡,裝在棺木中,在她的手中握著一朵白玫瑰和小男孩的相片,娃娃則放置在她的胸口。+ I, ^9 Z2 R, r4 u6 C% O* e
6 x% L5 W7 f1 H# ~  x
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed for ever.. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is
- @! [1 ^1 e  Nstill, to this day, hard to imagine.; c+ H1 A# g3 E/ H8 l- V
我離開了這裡,眼淚奪眶而出,覺得我的人生已經永遠改變了。至今,小男孩對他母親和妹妹的愛,仍然難以想像。! E4 O# s. c$ f, X
. c1 n% g: J# x3 Q1 J+ u9 i
And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
; Y# Q7 T3 S* d# X$ t# l4 v就在一轉眼工夫,一位醉酒司機奪去了他的所有。
鲜花(78) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-5-28 20:47 | 显示全部楼层
鲜花(4) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-5-29 16:28 | 显示全部楼层
对自己负责。对别人负责,对社会负责,请勿酒后驾车。因为这个小男孩有可能成为你家的孩子。
鲜花(4) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-5-30 22:02 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队 追求完美
鲜花(2) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-6-1 08:14 | 显示全部楼层
鲜花(34) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-6-1 21:58 | 显示全部楼层
太感人了
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-9-28 13:20 , Processed in 0.139150 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On, APC On.