查看: 2041|回复: 5

[交通机票] 自雇移民被拒紧急求助

[复制链接]
鲜花(17) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-10-6 18:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
我在国内的朋友申请的自雇移民被拒,理由是移民法80条第一款,有谁能解释一下什么原因,我看半天没明白,谢谢!条款如下:
; i1 |' `- }/ E4 m$ `Loans
" E3 \% v  _) Y; Y1 V5 O88.(1) The Minister of Finance may, from time to time, advance to the Minister out of the Consolidated Revenue Fund, up to the maximum amount that is prescribed, sums that the Minister may require in order to make loans for the purposes of this Act.
鲜花(9) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-10-7 14:33 | 显示全部楼层
I am not quite sure either, buh base on my understanding:5 v' n: _" f8 B
+ c; |: @4 _0 `6 \! g- l* [. v
Your friend's plan pointed out sometimes, it could :
  u9 h2 A  U/ H6 ]' f  a. |! `# y- |" m' ~
His Finance revenue funding total <  required operating cash flow (at a certain level).
2 [$ ~8 N# l+ M! _3 \0 c1 M& A
" H$ n) q' k7 j$ @4 [5 ~Your friend then require to borrowing money from 3rd party  2 O; I2 r' T3 l3 _0 T' r- \
and which is against the interest of investing immigration,
6 V' J7 p( ]. P3 s7 [% P* }
! c6 x/ o; ]" Q+ r6 zSo the main reason they concerns is: Your friend's buiness income  will not generate enough money to keep his daily operating.
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-10-7 21:17 | 显示全部楼层
第80条还是第88条,是Act还是Regulations
理袁律师事务所
鲜花(17) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2009-10-8 08:05 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队 追求完美
3# VisaSky " }2 R- Z/ T4 I: P( t

5 s# K; ~+ B& n2 E# c是88条,我打错了,Act还是regulations 我不很清楚,他只是电话里说是移民法,我是在网上查到的,谢谢关注
鲜花(17) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2009-10-8 08:09 | 显示全部楼层
2# 阿水 , I% l  y1 X, Q% W1 Y. m/ L
* ^1 `8 e8 k1 J! Y% e
! o1 I: r/ L& X, \1 e3 ~
谢谢您的答复,我正在和国内的朋友联系,让他把拒签信扫描后传过来,再请你们帮看看。再次感谢!
鲜花(17) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2009-10-23 11:08 | 显示全部楼层
我朋友收到的拒签信是这么说的:4 D: t- X$ ]4 p0 f; M
        I have now completed the assessment of your application and I have determined that you do not qualify for a permanent resident visa in the self-employed persons class.
, [& G* z8 v  c        2 y: c6 a# j1 h
        Subsection 12(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that a foreign national may be selected as a member of the economic class on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada.. _* ~0 E! ]' r1 P, x6 k6 Z* ~
        , z( h$ O, O, s6 N. B4 O9 z2 Q
        Subsection 100(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, 2002 states that for the purposes of subsection 12(2) of the Act, the self-employed persons class is prescribed as a class of persons who may become permanent residents on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada and who are self-employed persons within the meaning of subsection 88(1).
# d9 y: q# Y7 P8 u" J9 H& T       
% Y* {; \9 \7 F9 g- e( W) f; Z        Subsection 88(1) of the regulation defines a "self employed person" as a foreign national who has relevant experience and has the intention and ability to be self-employed in Canada and to make a significant contribution to specified economic activities in Canada. $ X6 [6 T+ @8 c) k/ S
        / ^4 [: j( J# h7 q/ Q! |1 {
        "Relevant experience" means at least two years of one of the following types of experience in the period beginning five years before the date of application for a permanent resident visa and ending on the day a determination id made in respect of the application, namely,
8 X. n3 @  A. ]* I1 t        self-employment in cultural activities or in athletics,
3 n9 B' Q  M  u1 ^3 z/ R9 C        participation at a world-class level in cultural activities or athletics, or 8 @: N9 [& }9 ?/ C+ {& A
        Farm management experience.
% \, F" ?3 r1 K( e+ w/ L
# ]- e. u# f4 J& i/ U. v        "Specified economic activities" means cultural activities, athletics or the purchase and management of a farm.  O) x& s, b( o6 B, i1 M. D
        $ c9 p$ G, z7 v+ Q4 x" `* e
        Subsection 100(2) of the regulations states that if a foreign national who applies as a member of self-employed persons class is not a self- employed person within the meaning of subsection 88(1), the application shall be refused and no further assessment is required.% {  M3 l/ J+ c
        & I  j0 w, ~: j% d) [" s" E* l6 z
        Based on a review of the documentary evidence provided on your application, I am not satisfied that you come within the meaning of a "self-employed person" set out in subsection 88(1) of the Regulations, because you have not satisfied me that you have been self-employed in cultural activities or athletics and that you have participated at a world-class level in cultural activities or athletics in period beginning five years before the date of your application and ending today. As a result, you do not meet the requirements of subsection 100(2) of the Regulation.  [4 t, C4 E9 @3 K4 K6 n. s" g9 ?7 I/ V
        1 ]1 p1 q/ }. |6 v& m
        Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or for any other document required by Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of the Act. Subsection 2(1) specifies that unless otherwise indicated, references in the Act to "this Act" include regulations made under it.- [2 W6 G) _  j8 |6 @0 E; Y% D6 U

2 a0 @! q5 ]6 F$ A; g" u        Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application.
, \3 i$ f  F& l, Y% x' K    我朋友在国内是搞中医的,属于不属于上文提高的文化领域?他在国内有个培训学校,是他自己的。请问各位高人,他还有没有机会?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-27 03:15 , Processed in 0.204092 second(s), 13 queries , Gzip On, APC On.