找回密码
 注册
查看: 1750|回复: 0

OUR SPIRITUAL NATURE

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-3-6 19:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Besides our current spiritual leaders, many artists and writers are leading the world into this new dimension of understanding. ?These are the people who are 'most open' to the flow of heart center. ?In a sense their art, be it a painting, a sculpture or a poem, comes straight from the wide open heart.5 p- `  J/ j, H* q& o
$ ~3 c$ ~0 L6 d6 P
7 X+ o/ I" p+ A, m& ~
- P- K* _' a; F3 Z
Often artists use their art as a vehicle for others to contemplate, connect with their inner Self and the world around them. ?Suggestively they establish a bond, interpreting and provoking feelings that are heart center based. ?Visualizing a truth; creating a transcending experience.6 Z$ ?6 q& ^# b  ]* i

1 N! M1 U0 K" D- `9 k7 K4 t8 S% B- B( ]0 `
% A' v1 I# J7 B& ^" @
0 x# T6 V* B4 y, U8 Z$ l6 V
: {7 K8 ~/ Q* v8 P8 h
Access your inner wisdom, and find peace. ?With commitment and self discipline we can build a strong foundation of spirituality. ?In finding our spirituality we find home base. ?A place to embrace the 'now', without question or further agenda; where we surrender and possibly find bliss. Life can be a sacred adventure; to pursue psychological wholeness,cheap prince rackets, spiritual integration and fulfillment of divine purpose.6 w2 \0 D' g6 e2 p% n* D( L! ~- b

: ]- K2 c( m/ l$ [- {  q
2 v+ K" p: l2 d. b , U! I! ?+ X3 `

3 d( G% u( M0 M3 y. T0 \
9 e1 u; D( l# N, d  T! q8 lSpiritual reality is created by the harmony within spirit, body and mind. ?To achieve this harmony we have to find a delicate balance; learn to transform negative karma into spiritual strength. ?Spirituality is about recognizing polarities in life and death, in beauty and pain, in laughter and tears. ?All answers lie inside our heart, here we find our divine essence; the spirit being the direct connection to the divine.
' F( W, h* F- X' i% c0 N6 `4 ]3 q; R/ k; @
+ }( r2 L5 z  B. X; k! c

8 S) ~1 V6 z4 \5 Y' i"Keep your heart in wonder at the daily miracles of your life; your pain would not seem less wondrous than your joy." ? ~ ?Khalil Gibran ~" I2 ~/ L/ y1 B3 f3 X8 P3 ~) H, q

1 f8 J0 d9 X. Q: w# }9 ~6 N+ ]9 U. H4 X
: e. S1 N1 t& p4 t

2 t" C) K# Q( X, S! G, R* u6 |
9 G. O/ F. c2 b3 W' E"Underneath the world of sense perceptions and the world of mind activity, there is the vastness of being." ? ? ? ? ?~ ? Eckhart Tolle ?~
5 u/ Z4 k# ?. M5 Y' g) B. `. M. r( [  R1 m+ H9 x( y  q1 l
  ~" @- W( F( Q3 z! S9 _% R+ J" E2 L
2 v7 f  b3 Z3 f' W; G* y
Now is the time to ?embrace the challenge to become spiritually sound (strong), to transcend to your higher self. ?This will not only bring peace in and around yourself,ed hardy long shirts, but will certainly affect the people surrounding you as well. ?Become a powerful force in your own life. Tap into your intuitive, and creative guide, and realize your spirituality ... realize life.
: L, e& c: f' P2 W8 j' w. {1 \3 r) D5 m3 j; z
( g9 u: M( K. E# E, x; r( O7 Y

6 ?% \6 S  j  A0 }4 k2 W9 l  g7 _9 @9 m
+ G1 S* w% b" j6 `' X1 ]- @
In our basic state of consciousness we constantly seek our 'Self ' ; we resist, and run away from the 'now'. ?In meditation, or solitude & stillness, we find ourselves more open, which gives us a sense of awe and wonder; we surrender to the 'now' and to 'what is'; here we find liberation.) I' o. b5 z6 H! Y7 I
* G  @% |: {" b, m& n% h; W4 m
1 `6 [' ^7 Z/ b3 t
% [+ r  ^6 j3 I) x& f
In order for us to grow spiritually, one of the first steps we need to take is to be open to the truth and willing to stand fearless in the unknown, trusting that we are capable. ?Reminding ourselves that on the other side of fear lies freedom. ?The spiritual path we choose does not matter as long as we put authentic energy behind all we do, and the only motive is to advance spiritually.$ U+ i# u. b. F
9 S/ v! @' k" A
  ^: ?) O1 _8 G
8 ^2 R0 g: E2 M& ~' @' m

$ M: {! Z5 {9 M: H! L
& a- n# X7 ~8 @3 G; m" T) P* f  T

9 N. ~' N, V( y; r) }. {6 R8 EWe must sacrifice our illusions of separation; we are all one. This includes healing on the mental, emotional & physical levels in service to the deeper revelation of who we truly are as joyful, loving, peaceful and compassionate beings; this is our authentic self.
( U! c9 j& M( j/ D; n& g* s
+ u* N! r. X7 {4 c8 C/ ?  e" s- N+ R4 q

" O; X- [( J7 `8 M& C
% e  a" E: f% a2 z' T
, h8 r: V6 C* E$ y6 f) {" @' u6 |, D" j  k

2 m. g9 Z; w( V) W* w" H* |! a% ]4 {# {! ?5 `

- Q8 F2 R6 X$ l. {+ y0 ?$ A2 A. z% U: i
2 t) ?8 s. u/ r% {( [
Currently humanity is crossing over to new spiritual territory. ?We are becoming more aware of the deeper meaning of life. ?We are synchronizing our heart,christian louboutin shoes, and using our heart to synchronize with our soul. ?All of life is synchronicity. ?All of life is meaningful. Finally the human race is becoming acutely aware of this., A6 C; o. H+ S3 `; d% f

% F6 r4 u% K% M" l) y# Y# ]
+ E0 {: B: v* q& r
9 F& Z. a' A: B% |9 _We are here on earth for the spiritual advancement of our souls; to grow spiritually. ?Whether we are aware of it or not,juicy couture sale, spiritual growth is always happening.: C# @/ v. Q2 `
3 N8 {9 ^. x7 m- [- `2 x1 C  N, q
, i" _$ Y$ H6 Z. \

( r2 j" u  V  w5 K- t# w+ P5 H0 u. H5 g% c; B8 G4 l
) \  _, v& a8 I% N1 m
Currently humanity is in transition, reshaping into heart centered behavior and beliefs. Here we learn that we are responsible for what we create. Being responsible for our own actions means working on gaining confidence and self respect; realizing that low self esteem is an excuse to be less than we are. ?It means consciously choosing our behavior, understanding that we are in control. ?Knowing that the inability to accept this responsibility is a result of insecurity; it means denial, and ?creates a false sense of self. ?With an open heart we should ask ourselves what it is that makes us happy, and strive for that.
; b/ X. i. k- g
" t! m7 V7 K9 p5 W" L) A3 ^
1 F) s! f7 O) z2 u6 @2 M* O" N* B# i" G+ R
"Go to your bosom,abercrombie hoodies; knock there and ask your heart what it doth know."?~ William Shakespeare~
: x6 {/ o' Z- _4 t8 P% P9 ~
; {( h& o1 ~3 G* D0 l# @: m/ a! \& }: {$ f3 g% O4 ?  u" L
# ~* Y" r7 @: ?" Y
' F: {7 t9 s. C% C' s3 Z

& ?/ l, p* C7 x: G4 U, x* S% B"All major religious traditions carry basically the same message,tn pas cher; that is love, compassion and forgiveness. ?The important thing is, they should be part of our daily life." ??? ~ Tenzin Gyatso ~ 14th Dalai Lama ~" I. T" }0 S9 S

) `/ ?6 v# F( U; g* I
7 c3 E& O# u  B9 x; _" T  I6 j( X% l6 |) a( k. |6 S
The essence of spirituality is that it reveals our true self. ?We stand in its bright light with humility and clarity, with forgiveness, love and compassion, not only for others but also for our selves. ?When we become spiritually sound (strong), ?we love our 'self ' and our life, and thrive in it, because our spirit has arrived ?at our ultimate nature and purpose, connected to our metaphysical reality.
) _% V& b' I3 o; R6 `" n) x
- K' n" |5 U- L/ {# V* I' z8 T+ A- u5 d# W. q0 w* @% K; ]

+ C% F& T9 ~& r3 e" E4 V, V1 j) v
4 x8 @) M' g) Q" O 9 {$ V* Q# c- h/ B7 w

& a+ T' L5 K5 E5 q  w. H: l: g  ^2 M9 e+ h% ?
Spirituality is our alignment with our higher self; ?it's our personality lining up with our soul, in harmony. ? It means developing the ability to 'go with the flow' effortlessly, keeping the energy of the Universe and our energy in unison. ?In this way we develop reverence for life, and stand in gratitude for it, delighted to be alive.
9 r; E! k- o# x8 Y( B7 N% ]* K: j
# C0 R( Z8 ?* }* E# O
3 r0 L6 r% b* p6 N( x3 }8 k# f% O' W( ^8 Q) o; v' o
We are entering ?a time of higher order of logic and understanding that which comes from the heart. ?The heart is inclusionary, meaning it simultaneously comprehends in various ways. ?Understanding all that is, all at once.% c" x  P6 R4 e4 B& f; A
+ O6 ]! d; i9 J

: _5 N3 Y; Q1 Q) w! d5 P
1 x/ g5 V; z! m  `
/ F* Q: w2 ?' w! H
4 R1 z" h+ n7 L$ d( f"Spiritual awakening is no longer an option, it is a necessity if humanity and the planet are to survive." ?~ Eckhart Tolle ~/ P8 M+ X0 N6 v% i

. Q7 B" W- l7 A2 L' ~& G4 y  h8 a, S
& s. Y9 P. A% ]# @. Y' ? 9 B! ]2 `+ d2 z& _" L

5 Q) x- L7 l! X; J( F" n, y  c; @# {1 @: H % S, [. H' l9 e$ T8 d9 j& l6 x$ I3 l5 u

g* M# b' h1 O+ n2 c: @
' P4 U# J7 {" L# n* m"Your task is not to seek for LOVE, but to find the barriers within yourself?that you have built against it. ? ?~ RUMI ~
; m" W; u- s6 s+ H, u- Q' j9 O9 L3 U" C/ d; U

" i9 q2 d/ W+ c$ A. W2 \, \% N $ j, q1 t$ U8 Z. f

0 i) a! \) r* U: G! j5 A$ K' H! |; y% @% M) \0 J( ~  D( S3 g
When we choose solitude, for instance in meditation, we come to a place of quiet and stillness. ?The world falls away and our external identity ceases to exist for a while. We become 'no body' , and the pressures of the outside vanish. ?It is a place where we can stop 'doing' and just 'be'. ?We try to stop mental labeling of sense perceptions.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-10-25 16:38 , Processed in 0.091118 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, APC On.