找回密码
 注册
查看: 1048|回复: 0

[招聘信息] Service Coordinator

[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-10-13 08:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
The YWCA has an opportunity for a Services Coordinator in the Counselling Centre. The YWCA Counselling Centre offers professional and accessible counselling services for families, couples and individuals.  The Service Coordinator is a dynamic position being the first point of contact for clients of the Counselling Centre.
& n, F8 ?9 D9 D" }8 ^
, C: a0 m$ ]8 q0 h0 @$ D/ e1 {# Y/ `/ uThis is a full-time position (37.5 hours/week) with working hours from 8:30AM-4:30PM, Monday-Friday.  The Service Coordinator reports to the Manager of the Counselling Centre and supports a diverse team., {- c1 s  f/ B

8 J  c9 O2 g" v) b9 n% q+ ]Job Responsibilities:8 E# ?/ `3 N2 g/ U$ ?# X
# V1 G9 v0 d) t( t
Reception:
( O3 Q- w2 I2 ^! @) J  Y0 r•        Greet and provide assistance to clients of the Counselling Centre and visitors to the YWCA as         required) ~2 u: s3 {5 f, d% h1 r( z
•        Answer multi line telephone system
& B' b$ h& m( I# @; J
9 ^" A+ d9 V$ B. S8 e+ ~! pAdministration:* P& ^1 K2 h2 f
•        Schedule client appointments and counsellor workloads
- h3 K2 i5 D: H6 [6 b6 w•        File and organize paperwork and files related to client visits8 T/ l3 z# O' O& H0 G
•        Input and manage high volume of data
! C0 L  w5 E; u' D. \1 V•        Update and maintain databases
0 s2 O$ r% ?% t( I3 X•        Generate monthly reports and statistics% m$ H$ [; {7 O+ q# h: e
•        Organize and directly support group materials and documentation
0 M6 _& P. l% G* Q8 R•        Process payments and complete weekly deposits6 T4 |/ W1 [8 t5 K! r& ~9 O( n9 c
•        Write and revise business correspondence and forms
/ W$ S3 r* R: h; E' \•        Provide clerical support (such as word processing, data entry, photocopying, faxing, e-mailing, mail         outs and filing) for the Manager of the Counselling Centre and Counsellors
% @4 e8 H! [7 z. o- ~0 b•        Thorough knowledge of services and programs offered by the Counselling Centre
( V0 `  L9 n- e1 Z7 u•        Ability to handle inquiries about programs and services to other community agencies and to clients
1 x% `4 v, a( J& K
  D1 R0 R- `- T+ e3 x. eQualifications:
8 H2 m' p( Z7 I% x" \
/ O3 F& V+ v: G7 W4 n. J* e•        Minimum two years experience in areas related to office reception and office procedure  S. o2 S7 H, H( x
•        Proven experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office including ACCESS ' [# H9 ]3 [6 F7 ^& n5 e/ z
•        Excellent verbal and written communication skills
0 M( e! Z1 u* x; T  `•        Detail orientated and ensure accuracy in work
* _0 K4 h% o3 u. |/ {5 w•        Able to interact positively with a diverse population- X# z7 F, G1 N# N+ g
•        Strong customer service skills, V5 Y0 J9 C! ]6 h) p/ q! {2 N; w
•        Strong organizational skills and abilities" L; N" c" W; O' U- Y0 A
•        Knowledge of HOMES database an asset
* T& \. ^! w5 |, [+ O+ Q
% M. m6 h1 i* _; J$ y! @  ^How to apply:
9 j* o6 A2 R) {: l1 r! JPlease submit all resumes to the Recruitment Coordinator:
- D( H. }* E' H/ qEmail: recruitment@ywcaofedmonton.org
' l7 H- c- |2 Y3 B' G, b+ Y7 h8 SFax: 780-425-74678 S3 S6 T4 R6 x' h- A
Application deadline: October 22, 2010
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-10-20 12:31 , Processed in 0.173283 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, APC On.