找回密码
 注册
查看: 1034|回复: 1

[招聘信息] Storage & Backup Administrator

[复制链接]
鲜花(5) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2011-10-21 15:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
我公司现在招一名SENIOR Storage & Backup Administrator。 若有人感兴趣, 可以发简历给我。arthurkong513@gmail.com1 _( u1 C& `% }% S- a. c
Responsibilities  
8 `- y$ n3 y. w  m% {" G! U Identify and evaluate strategic technologies that are beneficial in enhancing storage and backup infrastructure services
: z0 [6 F+ [4 O1 m) V% F
6 k' i, m+ D4 S4 O$ f. L* n4 Z7 KProvide secondary triage of client issues and problems that have been escalated from the Service Desk
7 u0 \" s5 c* _( @( {4 m% n: Q) a2 K
Install and configure NetApp  Data OnTap, HP EVA Storage Array hardware, HP Tape Backup products, CommVault Backup software, Legato NetWorker Backup software (Legacy) and various other appliances 8 e. L4 j$ L3 X3 T4 f5 g8 Q

) F. _; I, I+ [. L  A5 u: IWorking with other OSS team members to identify, plan, and configure Solaris, HPUX, Linux and Windows servers for integration into the Storage and Backup environment ) n+ n4 a& O7 I$ ]: q/ y- M
! Q3 @9 F8 A8 G9 t! m! P
Manage applications that support the Storage and Backup infrastructure, including  CommVault, Legato NetWorker, DPM, Quest, and other custom applications
" }" A3 O. o: F/ }! z+ x/ ?, B' h8 i
Implement and support vendor and industry best practices and procedures for the storage and backup environments , _; W$ K4 _' W* f& @

, e( l& H2 M; x1 k. z; f4 JProvide recommendations and design strategies to improve the operation of the environment based on analysis, trending and forecasting
- {7 w6 f4 [0 e: A9 T
( L$ k  d# k5 w4 H1 BDesign and implement processes and procedures to improve the operation of the environment.
7 Q4 x# G) E3 O3 N4 q3 L- [6 c) [* U# ^5 L7 x* r* k
Write and maintain Perl / shell scripts for day to day administration and automation ' Y( ]: |7 x" u+ B! `
' Q$ S$ G6 T% @8 S* ^# W) ~
Liaising with IT customers to determine their requirements and ensure that business needs are effectively translated into solutions ) N# G4 [, R  v: T; U3 t
- R! M- E+ z2 L- A' `. n
Provide after hours support for  business critical systems  / h$ j6 Z# z' \. Z. l* b) N! w! f
Qualifications  
* ~7 i) o3 F9 g5 ]0 t" ? A degree or diploma in Computing Science or Computer Engineering or a related Information Technology discipline
1 u3 c0 w: ^( u+ f1 H0 \
5 _$ _( U9 l9 b, ~! N/ NExcellent working knowledge of SAN topologies and technologies with a primary emphasis on NetApp data OnTap, HP EVA storage arrays and Brocade switches.Previous experience managing a SAN with the above technologies is mandatory
3 R! ]8 }4 ?9 k0 O6 b5 [7 F2 B7 V& M! f$ s) h; q
Excellent working knowledge of CommVault Simpana 8 or higher,  Legato NetWorker backup software . B$ B$ P# ^: w- i7 L' S+ O
& b7 a" s& K* U& x" f& x+ L
Excellent working knowledge of storage virtualization technologies and concepts 4 N6 P, i7 r1 I3 f2 g

! X" ~+ ~1 h6 w$ q( _/ X: jPrevious experience with administration of Solaris, HPUX, Linux, and/or Windows would be an asset ! i# C& s: x: O! ?4 j

4 d0 Z( D8 y% Z' h0 _( V+ t# x$ PExcellent verbal and written communication skills with experience communicating effectively with various levels of management
' }; D! p% `- m. N7 Y' W2 G1 @4 W0 [% Y7 h; t
A high level understanding of IT technical infrastructure requirements for large enterprise deployments
; `0 s( o' h9 b, W7 R1 l: C
! c4 M3 z5 z( z8 s. P6 xAbility to interpret business drivers and translate into technical solutions / _* g& a" Z/ K
: h+ Y9 z: y9 {% k) b; v/ z4 a
Thorough understanding of Information Technology business practices and processes, including ITIL
8 o% y, D  T# M) l" y. s7 S9 s* d( S; N2 N: X
Ability to excel in a self-directed environment
- P) ^/ w% Q+ l" t: g" X7 S  j# ^. }$ x1 Z: F$ m
Experience with the Microsoft Office suite of products, including Visio, is an asset , V3 I+ N% u% C
- ^, C$ ^0 Q2 A' t
Valid driver's license with a clean drivers abstract # p9 l, V2 u& g# a; X4 u
4 T. }4 g4 G' H& R: o& g
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience  7 _: `# z; C. M0 a$ W- k7 z
Other Information
鲜花(5) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2011-10-26 08:53 | 显示全部楼层
1# blazingocean
9 B, _6 l) Q- {* {+ K" d. _* x! p4 c. h3 v7 w

, _% u+ K. ]- J) J没人感兴趣这个工作吗?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-10-20 06:48 , Processed in 0.487821 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, APC On.