埃德蒙顿华人社区-Edmonton China

找回密码
 注册
查看: 1810|回复: 0

[招聘信息] [华人社区服务中心]招聘Receptionist/Immigrant Services Worker(PT)

[复制链接]
鲜花(1) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2012-3-7 11:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
ASSIST Community Services Centre6 R, ^7 H5 ?6 D: c+ }4 N1 K
+ o7 L- r2 _1 C! ?
Job Description
# X6 I* \* k' ~- F* {" ]- s9 g) Q$ aPosition Title:  Receptionist/Immigrant Services Worker  ^* ?, ^  U+ v. F9 i
Hours of Work: Part-time (21 hours per week)

/ x- W! I2 h- n" y$ k  m" [' G8 N7 a% P
Position Summary:
8 j0 P, @1 b7 q' ^% I$ }% @5 KWithin the broad guidelines of Integrated Service Program funded by Citizenship and Immigration Canada and Alberta Human Services, the Receptionist/Immigrant Services Worker will answer a multi-line phone calls professional, politely, and directing the calls correctly; assist in clerical needs of the ISP team; assist with providing counter service and act as relieve to the other Immigrant Services Worker.
3 `% i6 P; t5 w+ n1 q9 Q& R
) c0 N( x% ?7 C5 U" aKey Responsibilities:
, o- V4 z: s& C8 V•        Answer incoming calls and route calls to appropriate person
2 D/ D( C4 E$ ~4 d& A# v+ H! j•        Take and deliver messages to the staff of ASSIST
9 n% Y7 |  T) ]" Y•        Welcome clients and direct them appropriately1 O, \  e7 v/ Q8 d% d8 s+ r% l
•        Order and maintain office supplies for the front counter
! O  h" l& }. a•        Perform general clerical functions such as photocopying and faxing documents
" @$ v! m1 ^2 o2 \& i•        Provide assistance to immigrants and clients seeking settlement related services in the capacity of immigrant services worker
- s2 d) P8 f$ _7 c4 @•        Maintain and update the information boards with upcoming events" y6 ]' d7 _8 [% v! p
•        Assist the ISP team in reminding clients to appointments of workshops or other events
  z1 X( t. U, c) k: T3 k•        Keep the reception area tidy and clean! x1 X: O9 ]: c- `8 {
•        Attend meeting and training to stay current on immigrant settlement matters
8 g5 j0 Z9 o+ |- v•        Maintain front counter service files
! F! O$ T% Q& P/ u+ A8 I•        Perform general office duties as assigned) Z& B- X% N9 g1 y# V% _+ h) v+ j% O
•        Report to ISP Program Manager: f2 A, c4 B$ r6 A$ k. X3 W

# y0 m% ~) p, Q5 J# l4 s; u- JKnowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
4 W. z4 L; s$ I! P9 B$ O/ m•        Excellent communication (verbal and listening) on phone and in person
! i$ ?0 S" i4 t& N1 z( d# N7 }•        Fluent in Mandarin and Cantonese as an asset: t& B& [: U: T2 G; E; w8 L
•        Good English writing and oral communication skills
. U" v- z- n* Z/ b•        Ability to work with newcomers and general clients8 t2 S0 p8 M  r! u0 r. ?4 H9 Z
•        Microsoft Office operation skills- Excel, Word, Outlook, R9 c. H, E2 O) S" n* U7 T3 T
•        Ability to address multi-task and set priority appropriately - L2 k. p7 R" t+ R
•        Sensitive to the needs of immigrants with multicultural backgrounds& c' K+ b; a) `1 I0 D% T
•        Ability to work effectively in a fast paced office environment
0 y; {0 G; H! M- G1 M) Q( J•        Knowledge of immigrant services( o; |* l! s; o$ ]
9 j) U7 _2 y0 v% Y5 F
Qualifications:) ]3 U) z! G# O! Y% u$ J% K# @8 S9 O1 f
•        2-4 years of office and clerical experience ! }$ U: K1 Y, i* K& ?& T
•        Receptionist or customer service experience in a fast paced environment
  p7 d5 e1 f+ c# Q•        Demonstrate workplace maturity and professionalism
( S% C: R' M' t2 q: z. z2 m! c•        Ability to work well under minimal supervision
0 V5 U2 H, D% _$ `. Y
! Y/ Y! B# y& D' W: J5 D  ]Please submit resume and cover letter to: Rachel Pu, Program Manager @ASSIST Community Services Centre via fax: (780) 424-7837 or email to: rachel.pu@assistcsc.org or in person/mail to ASSIST office. - y7 x2 v8 f  g

# q4 b2 J% s+ O, b$ O7 xNote: We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates invited for an interview will be contacted.  No phone calls please.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-9-27 08:31 , Processed in 0.113684 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, APC On.