注册
查看: 3397|回复: 5

looking for language partener

[复制链接]
鲜花(5) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2013-7-5 22:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
如果有人同意下面的观点,请和我联系,3 G/ J* ^: g$ r% \

" I; t& T% p9 g" ~3 I* NBrain-reading uses the responses of multiple voxels in the brain evoked by stimulus then detected by fMRI in order to decode the original stimulus. Brain reading studies differ in the type of decoding (i.e. classification, identification and reconstruction) employed, the target (i.e. decoding visual patterns, auditory patterns, cognitive states), and the decoding algorithms (linear classification, nonlinear classification, direct reconstruction, Bayesian reconstruction, etc.) employed.2 i6 E- I( n4 d2 O' T

4 d# h; }, V# Q. G2 g9 mBrain activity during reading tasks was investigated using PET. The aim was to account for differences in the results of two previous studies [those of Petersen et al. (Science 1990; 249: 1041–4) and Howard et al. (Brain 1992; 115: 1769–82)] by systematically varying the type of reading task and the exposure duration of the word stimuli. Both variables strongly influenced patterns of brain activity. There were three types of task: (i) reading aloud; (ii) reading silently; and (Hi) lexical decision on visually presented words and pseudowords. Reading aloud and reading silently engaged the left middle and superior temporal regions, confirming the important role of these areas in visual word processing.The areas principally engaged during lexical decision were the left inferior and middle frontal cortices and the supplementary motor area; activity in these areas suggests that the subjects were using a phonological strategy to perform the task. There was also a significant effect of exposure duration, with activity being greater for short (150 ms) exposure durations than for long (1000 ms or 981 ms) exposure durations. We conclude that until we understand how subtle variations in experimental design influence brain activity during reading tasks, the association of specific processing functions with individual anatomical areas activated during reading is premature.% n5 b& h- C; l5 X, ?4 g' ]

# M; x' f7 r. h5 h7 NCongratulation. You finished the above message. I am living in the South-gate area, usually prefer to read Edmonton Journal and the articles on yahoo.com. it is hoped thaty we are in the same level, and you would like to schedule the meeting time, face to face reading together with minimum 5 hours per week. Online meeting is not welcomed.
大型搬家
鲜花(41) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2013-7-5 22:25 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Ok , I am in although I am not your level. Please give your contact
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2013-7-7 08:05 | 显示全部楼层
Hello friend,, X3 P7 S! J- J- q  h! u2 J, x9 D
& C2 F) b  W! d# a; s
I think it is a good thing to do. I did not fully understand the processes of reading from your message but still feel interested. I just wonder how you would like to organize the reading or language study. , k7 A! M: O- C4 y  A
0 Y7 @& D  }0 s+ z8 K5 c
Thanks.
; n/ q- _1 [) |$ I% e, s9 G1 e+ x3 m: U: r) w% Q: s8 V
秀山之月
理袁律师事务所
鲜花(34) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2013-7-26 14:12 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队 追求完美
Hello, your English is so good. My English level is lower than your level. Did you find some people to practice your English ? Could you find a place to meeting your language partner?; N8 S" N& T+ n

6 s5 N. o) r/ L  t" `  w) i, m
+ ^' i9 U3 L, p' T( p0 _* r! o2 ^Thanks
鲜花(5) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2013-7-29 13:46 | 显示全部楼层
krugerzhang 发表于 2013-7-26 14:12 0 n3 z: X- Q- _) t
Hello, your English is so good. My English level is lower than your level. Did you find some people  ...

- P$ i- }) ^2 _7 u$ Tno, currently no, do you have any good suggestion?
鲜花(5) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2013-7-29 13:47 | 显示全部楼层
秀山之月 发表于 2013-7-7 08:05
' f/ S# E$ V: BHello friend,( B) L3 `9 o- I( Z" u
( R  h* Q2 I& }( J
I think it is a good thing to do. I did not fully understand the processes of readi ...
! D# `: R9 B& `( z6 ^# y. j
, y- D/ ^4 ]" {! X) ?
good, your idea is very valuable.  pls contact me
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-6-6 18:10 , Processed in 0.166473 second(s), 15 queries , Gzip On, APC On.