要根据工作性质具体分析,不过大该是“指诚信可靠”,比如:如果说运钞车司机是bonded, 即他有通过警察局无犯罪调查及家庭成员背景调查。
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2007-1-12 23:11 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢,
& t4 I0 V# j, j# K2 c如果去超市做cashier, 那应该选yes, 也是这个意思了
鲜花(49) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2007-1-13 00:52 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队 追求完美
choose NO, unless you really have a (clean) record check, that is the truth!
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2007-1-13 10:37 | 显示全部楼层
thanks
+ U8 P4 h$ ]8 x2 n% u% M7 P/ H* S' U' O. e1 o
i also think it is something bad
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2007-1-13 16:45 | 显示全部楼层
here is my expericence:
; P2 ]( e3 ]' q% b* FEmployer: Are you bondable?
9 _  [8 u, z! SI: what does that mean?
' Z& o2 y# ~! a/ D! T$ M; vE: If you have not been convicted to any crime, then you are bondable. % Q; o( E# h! D3 Q# x

K! m0 I/ b0 xSo you'd better say you are bondable.
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2007-1-13 17:13 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
东烤快点来啊
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2007-1-17 21:09 | 显示全部楼层
晕了!!!!!9 [8 {: R6 g6 s/ ]' r! r, w
到底是yes还是no
鲜花(3) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2007-1-19 21:18 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
原帖由 Jamesutah 于 2007-1-13 16:45 发表' M6 l& p% E5 v3 l; s
here is my expericence: " V+ ?* R0 A* f- y# o8 u9 _7 v
Employer: Are you bondable?# [  R) O7 @0 P% A  e' s! Q6 W
I: what does that mean?
: a% B4 ]2 k" UE: If you have not been convicted to any crime, then you are bondable. ; [3 Y( P* ^; ~7 R- ?

- `* T+ i* h8 t8 t: i8 b! t3 v2 kSo you'd better say you are bondable.
" W( @& C' o% ~6 D. ?. @2 q8 P2 V" a1 ]! a
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2007-1-23 00:18 | 显示全部楼层

可信的意思

老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
无犯罪记录就是可信的
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2007-1-23 11:34 | 显示全部楼层
这是我从网上查到的,供参考。这句话实际上是别人为你做保的意思,在不同场合会有不同的理解。在工作场合,一般应该是指雇主为职工因履行职责可能带来的损害做保,当然他会考虑是否值得为你做保,这是bondable的意思。所以最好还是据实回答,如果雇主为你买了保险,使你可以不对加职务行为造成的损害负责,就应当回答是。如果没有,应该回答否。如果涉及犯罪,这句话则是被保释的意思。不知这样理解是否准确。. d+ b( Z/ G; a5 ^8 K1 D- J
& a9 n, i$ S& \; E7 g

7 R' h9 f8 m8 x" J
4 }6 A. [9 R8 e( l+ a; l6 oWhat does 'Have you ever been bonded' mean?
* S: M$ g3 D' f/ H! b, Dhttp://www.faqfarm.com/Q/What_does_'Have_you_ever_been_bonded'_mean/ a3 V1 i( L* m3 }
; ?6 K; ?  U6 A3 b
Being Bonded! W4 C9 ~  {0 F! X1 q

4 B& b4 N) Q5 i: s; GIt means, "Have you ever worked at a job where your employer had insurance to protect his clients from any damage you may cause (intentially or accidentally)?"7 ^0 s# n3 n1 a$ m/ d
# k2 x) \  e9 K4 Z
Many occupations require that you be bonded. This means that your employer will pay a bonding company to assume liability for any specified financial losses that you might incur. If such losses do occur, the bonding company will reimburse the employer. They will then take persistent and vigorous steps to recover that money from you. An insurance agent is often, if not always, bonded. To determine if you are bondable, it is common practice to hire an agency or person to investigate your personal history to help determine if a bonding company feels that you are a good enough risk to bond. If you're bondable, you are considered more likely to be a trustworthy employee than someone who is not.
: d/ J9 G( G* S* ^5 [8 w" C5 `) O
Answer1 ?8 I* z7 x" F( R) a" N9 p

; F! q7 U  y4 j0 P' g2 ?% ^% X6 BBonding is frequently called ""reverse insurance". Insurance is intended to pay someone for damages by an event that, may or may not have any fault, but is essentially expected to possibly happen, (like a house fire). An insurance company expects to pay some losses - the risk of that loss, to the degree that it is more than the fee/premium charged, is shifted from the insured to the insurance company.
, S1 R( W  ^) j, s7 z* w
: S6 m1 P8 f8 E; j8 k1 B: nBonding on the other hand, is a way to assure payment (or performance of something) for an event that really should never happen. If payment/performance under a bond must occur, the Bonding Company will try and get paid by the one it bonded. It never agreed there should be or to accept any loss. Hence, along with a fee the company normally gets security/liens/mortgage that it feels is adequate to reimburse it for any amounts it pays.
+ S: S4 `5 g) n$ V, W! J" }7 g; t9 t7 A  L3 D
Bonds come in many, frequently specific & independent forms. For example, it is common that a building contractor will have to provide 3 different bonds in many jobs: Bidding, Performance, & Payment. The bid bond assures that if he bids to do a job - wins the bid - and then doesn't agree to to the job as bid, the one who was requesting the bid (and now has to go through the time and expense of redoing it all) gets compensated.
5 M# V' Q& d8 d& r- E* G; G: `- R& `9 y
  m0 ^4 [# N& Q* c0 J9 ?The contractor may also have to provide a Performance bond, which basically means if he fails to complete the contract, (walks off the job, etc., ) and the buyer needs to get someone else to do it, there is compensation in the bond amount. This bond may even cover the warrenty period, so there is a way to assure the contractors 10 year guarantee, if say, he's gone then. (Sometimes, instead of paying, the Bonding Company will/must actually step in and hire another contractor to perform).
5 b. M+ C2 y( R. G  [
. W; f' _6 U& d+ kThere may be a bond required to assure that payments made to the general Contractor that should be paid to the sub contractors , suppliers or employees, are actually paid to those people. (If the contractor fails to pay a supplier/worker, those people actually have a lien against your property until they are paid, even if you paid the contractor).  n' M% G& h2 K( d

; N- M9 S* ~. i4 vHence, a bond is essentially that a large, capable organization (generally an insurance company), agrees that those taking on a responsibility are actually responsible, or the bonding Company will perform in its behalf or compensate....and then get renumeration from the one causing the problem.) o9 y& x; s/ O4 v: a% c* i

! d' n, b( l8 S* ]) AIn most job situations, it means you are considered responsible to be trusted with money, (under what would be expected to be controlled guidelines of your employer).9 @8 h8 c3 ]) v; z9 K$ m% m. m
$ J4 Z  H# c8 [$ l7 v
Just being able to be bonded for something, indicating another presumably large/reputable company will stand behind you, is a sign of quality and integrity.% P  _+ D# q1 ?2 S6 @  F

, B2 {8 N5 b! X9 N4 u7 y1 dAnswer5 S" D( z5 B/ a4 c2 ]+ e
0 X5 e7 X. x3 E; F# L
To be bonded by a former employer, if that's what you are referring to is usually due to your job duties and it's requirements. Such as, if you handle companies monies or fudiciary accounts. Fidelity bonds are used by employers to cover the risk of loss of money and business personal property due to an employee's dishonesty.9 T( i' P: u5 Z6 F0 f2 t( A
/ W5 _5 i+ Z4 a; i. l5 r2 a" L
Or if for example you have a notary license. If the employer is using an employee for those services, the employee would need to be bonded for safety measures.
鲜花(49) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2007-1-23 13:47 | 显示全部楼层
Exactly, like I said before:
6 Y0 n* Z- @, l# D* s$ ]! w; T1 P( ^7 {  y
Q: Have you ever been bonded?9 J4 J9 b7 A: ?5 P" l1 ^
A: No.9 I* z: z2 _* u8 M/ ?+ }* ?

( o" A8 Z1 B' I) ]/ Athis does not mean that you are not bondable, just the fact that you never have been.
鲜花(49) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2007-1-23 13:49 | 显示全部楼层
同言同羽 置业良晨
wow, this topic has all the high value cards!! u+ A$ j/ |2 ^. d$ }& C
thanks!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-25 00:11 , Processed in 0.174335 second(s), 22 queries , Gzip On, APC On.