不应该这样自信吧。最早两位华人从WUHAN带病回意大利的故事不陌生吧。 0 F" {& l" P! Q) o% s+ f l
/ X( { }9 I$ x* K+ y( p: c6 Y4 a
5 u$ |) L* j- m q/ v' a4 g7 A https://globalnews.ca/news/64856 ... ly-first-two-cases/' v3 T- f5 S; N4 [4 u
' V( m0 G f5 V! }' h5 W( o& O9 `7 W
Italian Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte said on Thursday that two cases of coronavirus had been confirmed in Italy, the first in the country since the outbreak in Wuhan, China. ! _4 {+ j m% q& g) }" ` - w/ y" R2 E* [) _Two Chinese tourists who were visiting Italy had contracted the virus, Conte said. Checks were being made to reconstruct the path of the two people to avoid further risks.