查看: 960|回复: 0

[招聘信息] Assistant Motel Manager/Front Desk Agent

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2023-7-19 00:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Job Description) q5 d* i1 T( P4 L) S
5 r( Y4 ^$ C0 V/ t1 I. f
Rundle Inn and Suites is looking for an Assistant Motel Manager/Front Dest Agent to join our team. We are looking for a motivated, self-starter who is looking to make a career change. The Motel Manager will be responsible for the daily operations of the property, including guest service, reservations, reservations, billing, and other financial and operational responsibilities.4 U+ G6 r2 P, h( D

4 J8 n9 {! D. w0 B7 RRequirements:/ _6 ]. b& w& @4 l1 ^: }) \

0 `5 x/ e! E6 ?& nManage Front Office operations, and oversee operations of the Motel& P$ R) F, i7 }8 r
High degree of attention to detail and professionalism
. l7 W6 e. f$ L) s  W' a9 U9 PDemonstrated commitment to finding new and better ways of working by applying learning, feedback and experience; M: r% R" e& w
Results oriented with the ability to be flexible
6 u0 l% X9 z; g) vEnergetic, enthusiastic and self-motivated and prepared to exceed our guest and employee expectations- z, K2 v6 H: G2 I
Knowledge of Microsoft excel/ word
% y+ |$ X9 Z( K* r, cConduct DAILY room inspections for cleanliness and maintenance& X  Z/ Y+ o7 w2 m9 z6 l
English communication skills* e3 e# m3 q: d9 W+ j1 |$ [6 g
General know how of plumbing, electric, heating.4 t# u. U9 i: j4 o
Acts as a representative for the Hotel with our key business partners, developing new partnerships and maintaining relationships for best business outcomes and community relations
( T! v; V. K1 w8 f7 BAbility to work under high pressure and meet deadlines
) j- m% w) E$ y- ?2 l3 WCriminal background checks and reference list are required.
" g( g, t7 F$ M3 h
! T# z4 K/ l! `Job Types: Full-time, Permanent( R% x# W7 [1 t3 h/ D7 \& H

1 H+ J7 b' a! ~5 v+ d- F$ QSalary: $3,000.00-$4,000.00 per month
% m" q) d5 Y1 W, u* w' V1 K8 _) r; d* i, i0 A) g) j, V' q& H
Phone: 780-444-7946
; ~- Q9 `( v" z1 T' q  ~Email: rundleinnsuites@gmail.com
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-6-14 20:46 , Processed in 0.208961 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.