It is not a easy decision.# V# O$ R, Y$ i/ ]. \6 i: Q6 [/ o# A3 q
+ l* E: X" D, z. L2 z: j
If I were you, I do not reject this offer for now, ask the possibility to do a part time supervisor.
JoyceAccSG 发表于 2012-1-23 12:15 8 n( L1 W0 {$ p# H
It is not a easy decision. 7 e M$ H) k7 b3 r- S 6 i3 P) W1 j' B9 V4 Y9 bIf I were you, I do not reject this offer for now, ask the possibility ...
' s& v2 J" {2 Qbeing the supervisor has to be full time 1 L; E- q2 B" W" {$ q$ mthanks for ur advise
first, congrats on the supervisor offer. second, you need to make your timeline more clear: are you planning to do BBA right after diploma (so in april)? or will you be doing BBA in september?