[复制链接]
鲜花(63) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-1-21 11:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Six Funny Life Lessons
& I+ ?, H' t1 l3 f/ \
+ w, J" d+ r* L; H9 Y *Lesson 1: Naked Wife*
/ V6 m8 c( z7 Y+ r/ k
+ {, e6 I5 L! k% ^ A man is getting into the shower just as his wife is finishing up her shower when the doorbell rings. " r, G( [7 R9 Y7 t$ S7 U# F, e! m
The wife quickly wraps herself in a towel and runs downstairs. When she opens the door,' ]! L! h7 n" O' z3 t
there stands Bob, the next door neighbor.8 Q% X6 R9 e) |
Before she says a word, Bob says,
$ _+ P( s5 }/ `( j/ f& t "I'll give you $800 to drop that towel." $ D; ^8 S  v( [! p7 ^2 d4 n
After thinking for a moment, the woman drops her towel and stands naked in front of Bob.+ f' f% _" R8 C1 i8 B
After a few seconds, Bob hands her $800 dollars and leaves.
1 a. }# E6 N/ ^  ?/ P+ Q9 y- rThe woman wraps back up in the towel and goes back upstairs. " T0 V0 }2 v: f3 f# l1 Y
When she gets to the bathroom, her husband asks,& v& b) M9 c' E7 ~, ?1 n. P
"Who was that?" ; x( J: K9 N9 x
"It was Bob the next door neighbor," she replies. 6 C2 {8 o( {1 M* V
"Great!" the husband says, "Did he say anything about the $800 he owes me?"' k; L' D6 T( n4 V! T
0 N0 \: r9 H" [; e+ N0 S, r
Moral of the story: If you share critical information pertaining to credit and risk with your* B9 ]( {: g' A( |# x. v
shareholders in time, you may be in a position to prevent avoidable exposure.
鲜花(63) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-1-22 15:35 | 显示全部楼层
*Lesson 2; U# G# c7 _$ ~2 e' @, t
A sales rep, an administration clerk, and the manager are walking to lunch when they find an antique oil lamp.
- _6 T3 o& \* W2 ~5 W. F- l4 LThey rub it and a Genie comes out. % P0 v. W, `7 G8 M7 r3 Y, [
The Genie says, "I'll give each of you just one wish".  J4 L# O* L( V- ]. l4 [  b
"Me first! Me first!" says the admin clerk. "I want to be in the Bahamas, driving a speedboat, without a care in the world."
! P% [6 z5 E2 z$ _6 V; L4 v/ XPoof! She's gone. . v% A1 k* ?# G( O7 O
"Me next! Me next!" says the sales rep.& C  s3 X5 W) L: ]  [: S7 z2 f" w% W" b2 m
"I want to be in Hawaii, relaxing on the beach with my personal masseuse, an endless supply of Pina Coladas and the love of my life."
0 p" u  a, ]* [: }Poof! He's gone. 8 v9 k; B/ u5 c$ e$ E2 Q( X
"OK, you're up," the Genie says to the manager. 1 G3 ?. a9 V' _% v+ B
The manager says,
- G$ w- `+ ?+ \% s3 j+ `" ] "I want those two back in the office after lunch."
# I1 V6 f; {  K0 x2 R% g; f. Z! \+ |+ G- X5 _8 K/ ^
Moral of the story: Always let your boss have the first say.
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-1-22 18:03 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 junglebell 于 2008-1-22 15:35 发表 & _& s9 W4 O/ Y% D  c+ w3 g) y/ }
*Lesson 2
% [( o' C4 h( \" r# j A sales rep, an administration clerk, and the manager are walking to lunch when they find an antique oil lamp.8 a' _4 K$ x' G5 H3 S& I6 {
They rub it and a Genie comes out. - S% f" F" U/ v# y9 h/ O8 i
The Genie says, "I'll give each of you  ...
" f# W) K2 k; w2 N1 j+ Z& e
It is time to fire such a boss.
鲜花(63) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-1-23 17:19 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队 追求完美
*Lesson 3*# z3 t7 O  h: {4 q& m+ v1 ^! Z
A priest offered a lift to a Nun. She got in and crossed her legs, forcing her gown to reveal a leg. 1 a5 n5 h( ?, R* B
The priest nearly had an accident. ( O6 o+ ]/ R5 {" x* ]
After controlling the car, he stealthily slid his hand up her leg. 2 \( R0 Y3 ^0 Z( i, D; E' |% [1 e. C
The nun said, "Father, remember Psalm 129?" 3 q7 B$ G( A4 V. V
The priest removed his hand. $ G! C! e  S$ U9 ~2 D3 A7 b& a, B
But, changing gears, he let his hand slide up her leg again. # o' g# k: u/ D2 k
The nun once again said, “Father, remember Psalm 129?"
- _; w# J: I6 U( A0 r# Y) J  x. jThe priest apologized "Sorry sister, but the flesh is weak."
4 s  k0 g' o7 _: D$ IArriving at the convent, the nun went on her way.
6 ~3 Y6 e3 N" d+ e/ S On his arrival at the church, the priest rushed to look up Psalm 129.; {, K: r/ \4 q! Y. p. S0 J3 }
It said, "Go forth and seek, further up, you will find glory."+ P6 s- f1 ]1 A
2 F( z& A8 i. m& n+ [
Moral of the story: If you are not well informed in your job, you might  miss a great opportunity.
鲜花(63) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-1-24 18:18 | 显示全部楼层
*Lesson 4*
& `- x2 L) F) \9 X6 P* p4 D  g A crow was sitting on a tree, doing nothing all day.
1 L3 w. k( M& ^" n" T) n+ B! f A rabbit asked him, "Can I also sit like you and do nothing all day long?"
+ V; N0 T" Q' Z7 v( XThe crow answered: "Sure, why not."
/ c% v' _* b' d; R3 D9 S' W  U; l+ cSo, the rabbit sat on the ground below the crow, and rested.
) Q0 W( G) r" q6 t8 J A fox jumped on the rabbit and ate it.
3 R6 g+ y) m9 Y' r Moral of the story: To be sitting and doing nothing, you must be sitting very high up.
鲜花(63) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-1-25 17:33 | 显示全部楼层
*Lesson 5: Power of Charisma*
+ |2 _& p) Q2 _& U% _) u; W A turkey was chatting with a bull "I would love to be able to get to the top of that tree," sighed the turkey, but I haven't got the energy."0 S' B) }2 X  a# Y, r( o
"Well, why don't you nibble on my droppings?" replied the bull. "They're packed with nutrients."
1 x+ I  R9 K6 SThe turkey pecked at a lump of dung and found that it gave him enough strength to reach the lowest branch of the tree. # ]) ]0 g% f8 ~7 h. I
The next day, after eating some more dung, he reached the second branch.
4 }: w! _$ [% r/ W0 O5 Z5 P Finally after a fourth night, there he was proudly perched at the top of the tree.! m  G) j4 U! U
Soon he was spotted by a farmer, who shot the turkey out of the tree.
" {# \9 h5 U* d/ h3 j
, Y; X7 r; z: e+ _' A; UMoral of the story: Bullshit might get you to the top, but it won’t keep you there.
鲜花(63) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-1-26 17:57 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Lesson 6*
8 w* u- h% _- B3 o9 j0 V: }  {! f- n A little bird was flying south for the winter. It was so cold the bird froze and fell to the ground into a large field.; Y  M/ h$ i2 Y$ Y1 G
While he was lying there, a cow came by and dropped some dung on him.  \( k  \+ J/ q7 Y1 \
As the frozen bird lay there in the pile of cow dung, he began to realize how warm he was. ; l5 E' D: @# G
The dung was actually thawing him out! He lay there all warm and happy, and soon began to sing for joy.
/ M( [+ o$ L4 ] A passing cat heard the bird singing and came to investigate. 7 M1 S  @8 g( e0 D7 H4 H- e8 E
Following the sound, the cat discovered the bird under the pile of cow dung, and promptly dug him out and ate him.
: B; B# F- Q* Q7 a9 @. y. \4 W* j: a' O- u8 Q
Moral of the story:- m$ G' A, ]. ?% ?3 B7 k8 G
1. Not everyone who shits on you is your enemy% o  ?$ c0 I  \0 k# v6 t
2. Not everyone who gets you out of shit is your friend+ I, k. T  ~% `' @4 c
3. And when you're in deep shit, it's best to keep your mouth shut!
鲜花(63) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-1-27 19:09 | 显示全部楼层
The pastor entered his donkey in a race and it won.
- h9 {; h* @/ X5 S  R! a; f( y
5 o. z4 K, v+ d: |6 MThe pastor was so pleased with the donkey that he entered it in the
3 {( ~  `& d0 b' d* U$ o race again and it won again.( k8 U( j9 U/ |1 `4 n) I5 P( }( k
' r5 K2 ~# k1 Q7 Y5 m  D, ]0 i. U$ C2 u
The local paper read:
' v! p1 K! p( W' x6 e3 T! ^PASTOR'S ASS OUT FRONT.
, m+ \8 b  d' z& J( ^% X; Y
  x& H8 H0 J+ ?/ G& ?9 i& D! @The Bishop was so upset with this kind of publicity that he ordered the
& d4 e! a6 R% d/ |" xpastor not to enter the donkey in another race.
* C3 ~8 P2 G( p. }4 ?4 k% V  C3 y& T; ?' N
The next day, the local paper headline read:- w) Y% E: ^8 T( \( c& z5 f
BISHOP SCRATCHES PASTOR'S ASS.9 Q: @: ]0 E; B; f
+ Y+ P5 L4 D7 c3 L
This was too much for the bishop, so he ordered the pastor to get rid+ f+ @; E3 r2 g/ x
of the donkey. The pastor decided to give it to a nun in a nearby convent.% @0 n1 v$ K; a5 N

& f4 C" W5 E8 C$ _6 @8 [0 XThe local paper, hearing of the news, posted the following headline the next day:
6 e3 F) i5 @3 o( u" TNUN HAS BEST ASS IN TOWN.
; s! X- X2 s' }
# S6 I4 f/ T" Z3 C4 |6 @  SThe bishop fainted. He informed the nun that she would have to get rid& C  j! K4 R' u
of the donkey, so she sold it to a farmer for $10.( }" y% I7 F  @( E0 S4 ?
4 ~: u8 k1 b& W
The next day the paper read:
( D- }4 _; c" o* FNUN SELLS ASS FOR $10.4 h. t6 r1 k5 p, A) M  V) g
: c1 l* A2 l$ e- \2 d2 |" k; v
This was too much for the bishop, so he ordered the nun to buy back+ w0 d9 t8 d' C
the donkey and lead it to the plains where it could run wild.
! k( A% \" O' h  O* t, v. q
; `4 B/ `/ M% Z3 lThe next day the headlines read:- R  [" x! e8 V5 E
NUN ANNOUNCES HER ASS IS WILD AND FREE.2 L3 ^& X6 p& g7 z& _% R6 z5 h

+ i+ e# ~7 E! Z: A  YThe bishop was buried the next day.
& X7 G: c3 d, \- r  Q5 u4 Z, l# ~3 c" J
The moral of the story is.....being concerned about public opinion
- ~" C6 Z: N) A% _7 Mcan bring you much grief and misery...and even shorten your life.
( ]" S, Y# k* k5 ]2 x" K* v" _: u7 N) B7 z
So be yourself and enjoy life...
% ^: X) X' J" d4 l5 [/ f$ f# X1 `; k
Stop worrying about everyone else's ass and you'll be a lot happier. U. {) `* F: N0 r  @
And live longer!
$ @" B, Q) }- ~" R# d4 c/ ?2 x1 @. f* H* M; A7 @+ s' h2 e
Have a nice day!
大型搬家
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-1-27 20:21 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
They are fun and meanful, thanks for sharing.
鲜花(63) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-1-28 19:35 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Dad explains the facts of life
; l0 ~1 L+ o  L' A+ J' a1 H# M
2 [- i3 ?( g0 a/ uJunior asks his dad, "Daddy, how was I born?"
8 S( F1 c  E" m+ KHis dad sighs and replies, "Ah, my son, I guess one day you would have to find out anyway!
+ A9 v8 U; l2 P& I( I/ i$ l- M/ J1 E" M
Well, you see your Mom and I first got together in a chat room on MSN. 7 ?. j+ M6 W6 n; e, Q2 G
Then I set up a date via e-mail with your mom and we met at a cyber-cafe. * E& d9 c) F* t- s) K/ b

' T6 L# d' L5 u. m: h; tWe sneaked into a secluded room, where your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive. & U- m8 S' f: y( g; J! e" u
7 q* v, F; e) g8 c+ b  i
As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall, but it was too late to hit the delete button. ) v/ Y  C, G$ y# j8 N5 `
  d# E8 E6 w! g. Z' q
Six weeks later your mom sent me an instant message saying that her operating system was showing signs of unauthorized program activity from a self extracting file which had implanted itself in her BIOS.
9 E5 J! b. c' T& T1 t, `6 Z
9 I  G; l8 ]( [, gThen nine months later a little Pop-Up appeared and said: 'You've Got Male'!"
鲜花(152) 鸡蛋(1)
发表于 2008-1-28 20:32 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for sharing.
, C  H" Q& p3 X9 p1 A& g+ w
1 l% O- @9 n; }+ EI find western humor and jokes are not easy for total comrehension, even though I understand every word. I guess one reason is out of cultural differences, the other one is people's inborn factors of understanding/produing humor. For me, I wish I could have more humor.
$ j% W7 s; B: d7 @" q1 `: L, b1 d( U' J  V# v: _1 b; b
As for the above story, I understand that the author tries to make fun of human conception and computer virus infection. But the story just confuses me as a joke.
鲜花(63) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-2-5 11:01 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 billzhao 于 2008-1-28 20:32 发表
5 G/ u$ `0 w' i! IThanks for sharing.
! d* j! u. ~& V+ t# Q. F
0 @( z2 M! O: H" TI find western humor and jokes are not easy for total comrehension, even though I understand every word. I guess one reason is out of cultural differences, the other one is peop ...
" w8 u% j! ]2 u( {1 J; a

( O: \# k: J3 q  O+ FYa, sometimes I have the same feeling as you.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-6-16 06:34 , Processed in 0.191645 second(s), 15 queries , Gzip On, APC On.