找回密码
 注册
查看: 6895|回复: 11

<慢慢地想起你>的试译

[复制链接]
鲜花(16) 鸡蛋(2)
发表于 2008-1-30 21:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
有人发起了翻译竞赛,重在参与.想和大家磋商,所以先抛砖引玉,把一个不成熟的翻译先贴出来,过几天也许还改一改.翻译有意译和直译,由于不太懂英文的诗歌写作,又想保留原文意思,所以就直译了,- T- H+ G8 {2 m* K% b/ d
,.清晨,急匆匆的走过安静的街道。Early morning I am walking by the quiet street in a hurry.  
8 ?) @9 g# }* y/ W! b& D6 _零星树叶的飘落,松鼠开始了忙碌。Partial leaves fall down everywhere, squirrels are busily running .
$ Q, [" c3 i2 i! c6 t1 U- A现在的我,一如一年前的那个我。同名同姓。The current I, the same as one year, the same given name , and the same family name.* O; w# f1 V" P1 H5 o3 }
梳相同的发型,背同样的背囊,不苟言笑。The same hairstyle, the same bag, reserved laughing and talking.
: k  y6 `# B' s; \1 M9 @1 W眉眼间却似乎多了什麽,又少了什麽。Seemingly added something in my eyes, or lack something.- m- _5 Q' \: X3 t8 h( v
夏天过得那麽快,我几乎遗忘了那些个汗津津的夜晚。Summer went so fast, I almost forgot those sweating night.& r+ D: d# U- O6 g, [
猫儿们在炎热的时候常常彻夜在窗外乘凉,追逐打闹。Cats were often playing the whole hot night outside windows to get cool./ {6 y* X' A. z
就像多年以前的我们,似乎也是如此天真的肆无忌惮。Like us many years ago, mindless self indulgence.
: |" M, P) E# f; p$ L  K我常常在入秋的时候怀念夏天,I often cherish the memory of the summer  and those people that make me riant even I am in a very bad state of mind when the autumn is coming以及
4 ^* |9 s. M7 S- ?. d  \* e那些在最烦躁时想起也会微笑的人们。) _  J( y! {! B7 d1 U. q& S
世情缘无非是梦 The emotion and the carma only is a dream.
4 {% ?5 o, j, `* k6 p- ]" w$ s昨夜温存不该的相逢 That shouldn`t happen to meet each other last tenderly night.* t5 E6 `. }* V# D3 [6 S; r
想要忘记又不忍放弃 I want to forget it but can`t bear to give it up.
$ v' T/ w/ W- n* i; g# Y1 c2 [最怕爱上像你这样冷漠又温柔的人I am afraid of loving the person like you who is inhospitality and also mild. % {; G6 M9 Z2 C$ q
寂寞世界谁来靠近 In this lonely world whom I can step inside love?: X- \7 k1 j% M+ k5 F. K  J
醉过之後身边冷清清intoxicated then feel cold.+ ^# F$ j/ ?5 }: Q* u8 |  J
迷路的心没方向的云The labyrinthine heart is like the cloud with no direction.; C; y# l4 L$ i6 H
最怕拥有这样似有若无的感情I am afraid of most having the emotion that seems to have but not really have.- P, q1 N9 S5 \
多情人都把灵魂给了谁 The amorous men to whom you gave your soul?2 ^% I7 e% b$ r/ [
Why I am always hoodwinked!为何眼楮总是蒙了灰'     ….& V  ^! D; I9 p# b" d" L3 y- F
多少次小心翼翼告诉自己I have told to myself many times cautiously+ p4 k1 n4 ~+ H
不要坠入痴情的轮回 Don`t fall into the spoony whirligig.) e3 L1 N% ?0 |' L
多情人总让伤给灌醉The amorous women always get drunk by desolation,
0 _* j- L4 T3 q* ]6 m* [为何潇洒一点都不会Why can`t I take it easy?4 _5 e! l  Q, d
多少爱恩恩怨怨换来今生How endless tears that got in return for kindness and enmity!$ A/ K8 N! o. v7 B: x' d% W
永难平息的泪* `5 S/ ^, N) ?1 f+ @6 p/ K
每当夜深人静时,When the quiet night comes
( B8 G0 W- M3 U" Z  ]7 h~我的眼前常常会泛起你的身影。Your figure usually appears in front of my eyes.
* P+ ~4 ]6 M" L; ^8 p# V当你看到我时的那一声问候The greeting when you met me mad my heart in touched unaccountably.
) {6 t$ O. N" U让我的心里感到一种莫名的心动,
9 i* L; V( k+ U8 }+ E) y你的yours of a smile, a gesture and a piece of words genialize my current disconsolate heart and soul 2 U+ [0 e" A( o1 A
一抹微笑;) J0 U+ T* y( t) h& W
一个手势;
* C9 v  }  {( t  I* v一片话语,4 h; n9 z1 b: d, K
愉悦著此时我惆怅的心灵、
( V% S, L- ?1 W* T% o明亮著我漆黑的角落,The moon lights the dark corner# x8 m/ L% C" l4 T2 W: z
心里总能感觉到点点温馨。I feel a bit of cozy.
3 A. }: d+ P& W这一瞬的爱恋,The deeply attached to you in a twinkling
+ Q: k, v$ D) v3 ~- p" y& j2 ~也许是一生一世的最亮点。maybe is the most light spot in my whole life..& p! v4 H$ f9 C/ g
起初,对你的出现,I didn`t cherish your appearance at first,: V( X$ H, o1 l) c5 q0 G/ W
我并不以为然。% ~  \  J" G; \: Q7 I% Q
可随著时间的流失,but accompanying with the time passed
0 K! a; J4 M( c/ X. ]& N慢慢的不知不觉中,I am bounded slowly and unconsciously by the emotion .
1 ?3 J& w! w" F3 f9 O被一种情绪所左右,
5 w9 C/ D  W  t! F" t总感到一种难 以名状的朦胧的喜悦。 always feel joyful indistinctly and nondescriptly .
, j6 f; X. u, t5 z7 y即不问你是否喜欢我,Without asking you if you like me and if I like you+ I, f7 q+ i  h5 h' ~8 @4 _4 Z
也不问我是否喜欢你,
4 a9 e+ H, g+ z6 R6 i; ^对你的存在只感到亲切,only feel gracious for your existing.
* u/ S% A) }, U, X, e" \3 {只希望能为你做点什麽。 only want to do something for you
7 q0 @& U( a7 l1 w* Q3每次有意无意的遇到你,every time when I meet you
7 |" S2 R2 C6 i' X5 j( j心中都泛起丝丝柔柔的喜悦。The sweet joyous heart isn`t tranquil
) {" e& S0 R' {1 c然而我真真切切地知道,but I really know your figure only become a kind of atmosphere 9 w% _% p+ K+ W5 L
你的身影已化成一种氛围,4 o5 g+ j* E7 k! u5 {' U
记在我的心间。That lives in my heart.
$ |; ~+ L# [2 _你知道吗?Do you know your name can suddenly come into my mind at anytime! 8 k8 \& m% o6 r* n1 k8 g
随时随地我的脑海里会突然涌现你的名字( B( I) g  D, V% m; t
哪怕你某个转身时飞扬的衣角even only your flying clothes corner when you turn aroud,
2 _% {, t3 S4 }) s  `, R; _一种声音,and your voice
$ x& ^$ U) n2 l8 Q# s# j" Q1 I也让我柔柔的有了心痛make me gently distraught with happy feeling.. U* X" h3 W' j# S. h
掺杂著幸福的感觉。
9 g" {8 Y! r. g$ A0 T0 s与你相识的那一幕幕,the scene that meet and know you prinkle in my heart like the snow on the land* {  |% U0 ~/ p9 y3 J
象雪花般撒落在我的心田,* `1 u0 I( ]5 F8 q( ~4 n; |
倾刻间,suddenly flurry that all are the love to you.
; u% O) x. n. N纷纷扬扬开来──全部都是对你的爱恋。0 W5 \1 n6 M6 C5 I. U1 F1 `2 M
你知道吗?Do you know that is happy there is a person who is worth to miss
6 I" b; Y. g% D# d4 N, }- s有一个能够让思念的人,
6 Q! u: v0 R4 K8 ^9 D2 {其实也是一种幸福。
+ k2 X1 m' r  a$ d尤其是在这样的日子,especially on the day, the gentle sea wind and the sweet summer.
! y; q) D1 Q% G% r" |柔柔的海风,
! q% t7 e. U  W; B# o甜甜的夏天。% F& N" i) z0 X8 l1 r( q
一扫那一缕如烟如缈的忧郁,Sweeping out the smoke and indistinct gloomy : K! s# z3 a# w! {( N6 M
只是静静地等待你的身影,only waiting for you quietly.0 a7 C+ V0 s3 G
仅仅让你知道有那麽一个人,Just let you know that there is a person who wants to have the same love knot and the desire as you do.
; K2 M3 N  L% ?2 J0 d1 u想和你有共同的情结,. Z% X& m  x0 n5 C  D9 P2 N
共同的心愿。% `9 s) M2 J. b- f) {

5 j- R. y; F! l1 W  m4 i" p5 X$ E; e2 {- O7 l: Y0 g& ?
好想与你在细雨中漫步,I really want to ramble in the small rain with you8 r+ D& b* \7 }/ E. A
一同感受著春雨的洒脱,and to enjoy the rain washing together
1 L: m! A8 J) W, J$ f或是赶著看一场电影;or rush to a film
2 F4 _$ A4 I6 F- I; C或是静静地聆听一首曲子,or listen to a music quietly.3 [" @% _8 u) \
『多情人都把灵魂给了谁』whom did you the amorous person give your soul to ?
: N6 Z! b3 K& K! O! J' U我们相拥旋舞,然後双目相视。We embrace and dance and then gaze to each other,
2 [6 X# C$ H3 k3 d* r# T浅浅一笑,smile or gently kiss then say “ I really love you”: [7 H7 k0 v' D! }0 V/ O. l% |
或是轻轻的一吻,9 \/ [) l/ X8 C- `- |
再对你说∶『我真的好喜欢你』" ]6 `3 g8 j- \' f9 m8 }' a  C
就足够了. That is enough.
4 T- l3 e; A/ Z: ]. G2 k+ O* m1 u这也许是千年前就悄悄播下的种子,Maybe this is the seed that planted a thousand years ago!
: ^( o9 \. E* b9 R终於在这漫长的季节里深深地植下了根,finely it deeply rooted into the earth in this season and sprout.
3 Q" k* b- @  x' i* Q! I/ E) @" Q萌出了芽,
) n& X  x/ V# c7 n) H1 [一如对你的思念,the same as my missing
1 r. @, u3 [( P  N浅浅地泛著那一点点新绿。It comes a little bit of verdure.4 T5 {- `% x  ^2 [9 m- ]9 R
如果,如果有一天,If , if some day I can touch of your hand
; n, J2 Z4 z! ]能够牵著你的手,: p+ M. Q' I; `" i4 ~3 ?0 V3 Q
那麽,我愿把全部的眷恋都放到你手心里,then I will put all my attachment on your hands/I will be sentimentally attached to you completely.
: X5 ~# G/ d/ U# D/ e让你细细地触摸,Let you touch me slowly and read me carefully. * S! G' V5 u9 D/ C( g
慢慢地细读,, Z% A- Y( H5 B0 b- y
我将用整个心去感觉你手里脉脉的温柔。I will enjoy your mild emotion though your hands with my heart and soul.
8 I" q( R- _, h" h6 ]$ H( r在你对我伸出手的那一瞬,At the moment you reach out your hands to me 8 t' B* H' t( C
我就拥有了世界上所有的关怀与热忱,then I will have all care and ardor 5 r+ E% x! b: w" i! l
就让我牵一次你的手,好吗?Let us walk arm in arm , OK?
鲜花(16) 鸡蛋(2)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-1-31 23:18 | 显示全部楼层
有几个地方要纠正一下:
5 J( k# Y0 U" y) k' q) ?. M现在的我,一如一年前的那个我。同名同姓。The current I, the same as one year, the same given name , and the same family name.改为:as one year ago
( i2 g( t/ B! V眉眼间却似乎多了什麽,又少了什麽。Seemingly added something in my eyes, or lack something.) M+ J  j" W5 T
change to:lacked0 Y- N$ F5 ^7 N+ @
猫儿们在炎热的时候常常彻夜在窗外乘凉,追逐打闹。Cats were often playing the whole hot night outside windows to get cool.
' G1 j( L7 f2 _/ E* I7 DCats often played at the whole hot night." o+ `3 r9 C$ t* C' |& D
我常常在入秋的时候怀念夏天,I often cherish the memory of the summer  and those people that make me riant even I am in a very bad state of mind when the autumn is coming以及
1 k4 H' q( c  F7 c' U改为:I often cherish the memory happened in summer.$ C7 [3 p. ~& ~2 _; E3 n
I will enjoy your mild emotion though your hands with my heart and soul.
4 U" x4 c4 Z, ~, z该为:throughyour hands.5 a4 d  N$ c& i' U- ?
还没检查完,下一次再改.
鲜花(634) 鸡蛋(5)
发表于 2008-1-31 23:51 | 显示全部楼层
挺好!就是我觉得斑竹选的这个题目不太好
鲜花(35) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-2-1 00:06 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队 追求完美
太直。意境没有了。/ G' p  {  ]5 i) N( l/ E+ Z
不过,LZ精神可嘉。也说是是试译。还是佩服。
; c1 S- I7 b. O8 w至少比我强。4 q1 {: k% F5 y* n6 [+ e9 e8 S) X
偶是没有水平中译英嘀。指手划脚是最容易嘀.... ! r% P. l! X6 [' o6 X. t. R
7 J$ y5 J, x+ i3 Y# U4 \* T$ n( P
这首中文的散文诗在原文的第一段我还喜欢。淡淡的,清新的。
+ B* Y# n" V/ P: E4 R* N. K! B后面每段也还好,就是拼在一起太牵强。感觉每段都眼熟。有点腻味了。
鲜花(16) 鸡蛋(2)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-2-2 22:00 | 显示全部楼层
我也在考虑怎么能把意境给译出来,那就得意译了,而且还要按照英文诗歌要求.如果是这样,我又担心不是这首原诗了.
' N6 T' G* _% J0 b+ R  h1 M7 ?谢谢三思的鲜花.
鲜花(16) 鸡蛋(2)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-2-3 00:26 | 显示全部楼层
每当说一句汉语的时候,我总在心里想英语是怎么说的.尤其看到汉语诗歌的时候,我突然想,翻译成英语还能保留原来的意思吗?所以试着译一译./ v4 x( i1 b, m2 F6 P9 V3 ]
前边发了译文以后才发现有些大小写和语法错误.一点一点地改,很乱.所以再重新发一便:: @8 l, `1 H# E. P, A
Early morning I am walking by the quiet street in a hurry.2 l9 a" w3 @* f  l; V3 O8 C. U7 f
Partial leaves fall down everywhere,squirrels are busily running.
, [& Y4 J' m1 \3 Z6 T( P0 x1 V Current I, the same as one tear ago, the same given name, and the same family name./ v7 f' w6 C& S8 Z
The same hairstyle,the same bag,reserved laughing and talking.
8 C# J" p, P3 o% V; J' r, ?Seemly added something in my eyes,or lacked something.: ^1 A5 E. ^; Q/ M! U3 e
Summer went so fast that I almost forgot those sweating night:
+ w8 d7 Y8 s9 D: t# tCats often played at the whole hot night outside windows to get cool
5 a7 ]* k* r. ^like us many years ago,mindless self indulgence.$ {8 ^% u, V* D0 S- ]
I often cherish the memory happened in summer and those people that make me  raint even I am in a very bad state of mind when the autumn is coming.
, ^( b: _! S. j: t8 B3 ]The emotion and the carma only is a dream.
. A& K6 W2 U5 F: u  [* DThat shoudn`t happen to meet each other last tenderlt night.
& p$ L5 U2 o. E2 K3 k7 T+ aI want to forget it but can`t bear to give it up.
7 q3 I0 I5 R2 m7 l6 x1 U) `" lI am afraid of loving the person like you who is inhospitality and also mild.6 ~! e1 e* S- [" T
In this lonely world whom I can step inside love to?8 t  w% A5 Y* o) \( H
Intoxicated then feel cold,5 h7 J0 j4 f$ q
the labyrinthine heart is like the cloud with no direction.
8 p( k7 Z0 K. L9 x& ^I am afraid of most having the emotion that seems to have but not really have.
4 Y+ @0 J! h2 h& FThe amorous man to whom you gave your soul?! n2 {1 n! j3 I4 s
Why I am always hoodwinked!) d' n/ F, Y; _9 j
I have told myself many times cautiously ' S- @" I, ?6 H- X$ T3 f
don`t fall into the spoony whirligig.
' x! d$ P, e& N4 l0 }3 \The amorous women always get drunk by desolation.# {1 {1 K0 V3 y' F
Why can`t I take it easy?6 P$ I/ Z+ v/ g
How endless tears that got in return for kindness and enmity!8 N9 G4 X8 b7 }" g/ K" e5 T
When the quiet night comes
2 a6 i) t& E1 K; Q0 g6 ]your figure usually appears in front of my eyes.8 R2 I/ I& z( [& D
The greeting when you met me made my heart in touched unaccountably.- A/ |! h; C/ _% k
Yours of a smile, a gesture and a piece of words genialize my current disconsolate heart and soul,
# g* f) q" g7 r- m+ p8 qlight the dark corner in my mind.
+ v% Y) d3 ?/ f* E; ?! {6 II feel a bit of cozy." _# J$ _5 D. @$ Z( s0 |
The deep attached to you in a twinkling6 A9 o1 O( h, K' [/ q2 T
maybe is the most light spot in my whole life.
; a( m4 G& X+ I+ ~I didn`t cherish your appearance at first,0 F+ |- }  S- R/ ]
but accompanying with the time passed" W& G' ~3 J6 ?7 L0 I9 B' q# r
I am bounded slowly and unconsciously by the emotion,
- i$ x  m* L; G5 t; G, ialways feel joyful indistinctly and nondescriptly.
; j; [8 }, x, d7 x+ d3 CWithout asking if you like me or if I like you
# R& h( u( R0 f- n7 J. nonly feel gracious for your existing,* g" Q# r% F6 @* Z: V* m6 c& h
onlt want to do something for you.$ G$ h3 Z$ J( T+ _% _4 L( ?
Every time when you meet me
9 W. h! ~1 i0 p6 P' ]; x! vthe sweet joyous heart isn`t tranquil,
# d' P$ ?' r) wbut I really know your figure only become a kind of atmosphere. p! \6 J0 f# J7 G* p3 ~
That live in my heart.
* V- |' x9 C. X" ~Do you know your name can suddenly come into mu mind at anytime?
/ A5 e! k9 ^5 @$ E0 nEven only your flying clothes` corner when you turn around, and your voice
& n- a) p& @; K, lmake me gently distraught with happy feeling.
5 w( y1 p: L) _  mThe scene that met you prinkle in my heart like snow on the land
+ i/ x8 o% k4 w; p+ {; D7 y, L' ksuddenly flurry that all are the love to you.4 w/ w/ X/ V( o8 b% T3 G- A
Do you know that is happy there is a person who is worth to miss,
! D! S! v! @" h- W7 p9 ]especially on the day, the gentle sea breeze and the sweet summer.+ R* p0 r7 f& T% l# K) J/ k0 e# L# [
Sweeping out the smoke and indistinct gloomy & a# S! H6 S  @* k% z) W! V( w
only waiting for you quietly1 J3 \" Z9 O: h' V% h2 V& s/ g
just let you know that there is a person who wants to have the same love knot and the desire as you do./ [& D) ]/ z6 d4 I0 E+ o
I really want to ramble in the small rain with you & S+ t+ G1 y8 J, u9 [: v
and enjoy the rain washing together# i- k8 m' O! u* [: F
or rush to a film* x+ P/ N- z9 W6 ~6 d0 t! C
or listen to a music quietly.9 G% o# V8 b1 G6 ?  k7 V7 W1 R
Whom did you the amorous person give your soul to ?
+ S. u- p6 g+ T! u2 ]If we embrace ,dance,and gaze to each other,+ e8 D$ Y; o( J* m+ Q* P) f
smile or gently kiss then say: I really love you".& U1 L1 h) }# z7 |4 M& c
That is enough.7 m0 b4 X# N. z$ }# k
Maybe this is the seed that planted a thousand years ago,
8 ], E/ G5 k" U+ r* xfinely it deeply rooted into the earth in the season and sprout,
9 E1 `. X5 e+ u; Hthe same as my missing.
2 J" T- `  y- G4 C& F* _9 ?2 ZIt comes a little bit of verdure.
9 C! ?5 G( Y' _0 w0 W. Q2 G7 {If, If some day I can touch your hand,
( ^( I* u( Z6 Rthen I will put all my attachment on your hands/I will be sentimentally attached to you completely.# ^" o+ \0 K' B* Z" U& x6 X
Let you touch me gently and read me carefully.& \) n; }- j) D( B& I% \3 U/ }/ x6 ~
I will enjoy your mild emotion through your hands with my heart and soul.
" `4 A9 F' z, G$ i5 M( h1 J6 FAt the moment you reach out your hands to me ,) r9 K. i1 d9 ~: ~2 J& I$ f
then I will have all care and ardor.5 b6 V% e& ]5 @8 Z- u& L: c7 _
Shall we walk arm in arm?% C6 }, A3 H; f7 s' _1 k+ u
呵,太晚了,连检查都不想检查一下,有没有打字错误了.
鲜花(16) 鸡蛋(2)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-2-3 00:28 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
费了这么多时间,希望能被加精.
鲜花(16) 鸡蛋(2)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-2-3 19:46 | 显示全部楼层
很想看一看其他朋友的翻译,学习学习,提高自己的英文水平.
鲜花(16) 鸡蛋(2)
 楼主| 发表于 2008-2-4 22:43 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
谢谢加精!
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-2-5 15:28 | 显示全部楼层

I like your poem, here comes mine.

老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Glittering over the quite avenue when it appears first light.3 B. l. t7 `  v; d$ W* Z5 L
Leaves floating down to the ground; little squirrels bustling around.. p9 b5 w$ ^  x- B8 m( S
I am still the same person of yesterday.- l2 w  P8 r- Q  L' t+ j
Unchanged name, unchanged I.
$ j# a2 N! Z3 [: X& {9 G4 V7 sSame messy hair, same shaggy bag.
9 L: ]! k! o7 k9 KLaugh in the same laugh, talk in the same talk.- G& l8 l: {8 c7 {
More or less,
  \5 }* j5 H2 b5 d* e a different glimpse sparkled in my eyes.) D0 t6 ?  k7 f" O

( Z9 [8 `/ ?- K3 y& X% eSummer easily slips away3 X4 Z" ]( E+ U- ^/ O7 O, G
Those long lost hot nights
: m+ W2 P1 J' B/ F+ z# t& L can only be found in the old days.
2 q( B. W# F9 t3 U  B: a: t
, p) e2 i" i) F9 v4 Y/ R5 pCats jumping over the window sills, ) n, J0 T7 J$ f+ ?: ~, ]9 d. [9 v
chasing around in the breeziness.
理袁律师事务所
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-2-5 16:15 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 Matrix 于 2008-2-5 15:28 发表
. l5 X- n' H5 D5 O# UGlittering over the quite avenue when it appears first light.2 X& h% q# _. k  ?$ w; m8 Y
Leaves floating down to the ground; little squirrels bustling around.
4 f# `  O: k; QI am still the same person of yesterday.
( L# g9 Q9 r1 v8 N" _3 b- CUnchanged name, unchange ...
% b. K* W2 O4 l/ r, U$ F- }
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-2-5 23:12 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 Matrix 于 2008-2-5 15:28 发表
3 s, U6 }+ {$ T. E) m, \Glittering over the quite avenue when it appears first light./ i4 a4 A# C+ T$ t: }% Y+ y, N  z; S
Leaves floating down to the ground; little squirrels bustling around.% I, p, I/ C) Q  ~" r5 w4 `
I am still the same person of yesterday.& v% n& U+ H, i/ q1 G  N7 a& C
Unchanged name, unchange ...
% z! C8 ~) j, c* w4 @
i like it.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-2 03:33 , Processed in 0.201421 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On, APC On.