注册
查看: 3844|回复: 2

Height of Misunderstanding

[复制链接]
鲜花(1) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-3-12 01:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Mr. Sharma comes home one night, and his wife throws her arms around his neck:
5 K; ^# i2 [7 x. S; B'I have great news: I'm a month overdue. I think we're going to have a baby!
) G* \7 v1 V1 b5 n0 R3 r# D! kThe doctor gave me a test today, but until we find out for sure, we can't tell anybody.'
: C3 X" r2 l# U; f' u7 e+ sThe next day, Mrs. Sharma receives a telephone call from Reliance Energy because the electricity bill has not been paid.
3 D% b+ b2 P- W' Am I speaking to Mrs. Sharma? '
  k2 o5 G3 G0 |9 h+ R9 K'Yes... speaking' * j0 ?0 F2 a9 S8 q# S4 l* Y
Reliance guy, 'You're a month overdue, you know!'
3 c) r5 @3 s0 @) k'How do YOU know?' stammers the young woman.
  T2 S4 ~- B9 h'Well, ma'am, it's in our files!' says the Reliance guy.
. C& g3 Z( p5 g. U9 H" H. x'What are you saying? It's in your files ...HOW?????' 6 m/ o+ _6 F4 S6 S
' Yes ............ . We have a system of finding out who's overdue '
& P0 e+ m' L6 O' GOD!!!!!!... ....... This is too much........ ..' . Y6 G* X- M; M& @2 z
'Madam, I am sorry... I am following orders.... I have to inform you are overdue' 6 }2 Z% \( s( ?1 W
'I know that ... let me talk to my husband about this tonight. .... He will speak to your company tomorrow ' 7 h0 X. \: r: U5 W" V9 F
That night, she tells her husband about the incident, and he, mad as a bull, rushes to Reliance office the next day morning.
  l- m! ~8 p$ W; T'What's going on? You have it on file that my wife is a month overdue? * ^4 Z; O4 B: n$ }
What business is that of yours?' the husband shouts.
! v! B3 N' M! w3 A- v' n; X' x'Just calm down,' says the lady at the reception at Reliance, 'it's nothing serious. All you have to do is pay us.'
6 h) V" `# s. F8 L'PAY you? And if I refuse?'
/ [; k4 ^9 M, j9 W+ ]8 {3 a'Well, in that case, sir, we'd have no option but to cut yours off.'
) ?" `/ k0 \1 J3 p- }& J'And what would my wife do then?' the husband asks.
. v' I( q/ c' H" a( G/ a'I don't know. I guess she'd have to use a candle.'
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-3-12 11:28 | 显示全部楼层
鲜花(2) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-3-12 17:25 | 显示全部楼层
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-2 08:51 , Processed in 0.089146 second(s), 14 queries , Gzip On, APC On.