找回密码
 注册
查看: 2517|回复: 7

ZT买房的八项注意,没有三大纪律

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-10-20 08:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Buying a new home? Eight things to consider...
, s/ r. K' |" z" B( n3 `7 `0 aby kanetix.ca
6 V$ S$ m; j- {* I8 e" P* vThursday, February 16, 2006, n' ], {5 B/ Z7 h
provided by, ~4 R$ p8 X% _( @8 v' |$ C
6 Y6 g" }: }$ u0 G( U% P
If you're planning your weekends by the open house notices in the newspaper, consider how your choice of new home may affect your ability to get property insurance and how much you will pay for coverage.
# A1 b# ^! L5 L1 S# l- k2 s7 J. P6 S4 x
....................... 7 U; o6 e8 z1 _" X6 v: J; W: ?( C

3 Z+ I4 l* Q6 p9 C5 V: E& p6 a/ p2 M! j9 iOne
: k) K9 T1 R& F3 d2 iLocation, location, location Areas prone to break-ins or located far from fire hydrants, fire halls and police stations are likely to have higher home insurance premiums.. R# q$ W" V  t1 G" K

" N) d& q, t/ I( p0 HTwo
6 I# W! _/ Q7 L  [/ G9 J) z) HThe age of the house Homes with newer electrical, heating, and plumbing systems are less susceptible to fire and other hazards. This means you're less likely to make a claim and as a result, you will have lower home insurance costs.2 Y/ }9 X7 {" F& q1 J* K/ e
: L* W3 i) V( B$ n2 r. @- N
Three2 b8 x) V% z1 f0 z
The electrical system If the home of your dreams is older, look for circuit breakers rather than screw-in fuses and grounded, three-pronged or polarized outlets rather than the old knob and tube wiring. Both suggest the home's electrical system has been updated and will make getting property insurance easier and less expensive.
% e0 c( X  b7 U: \% |3 y9 ^8 c& W2 J# |4 j
Four
- {5 k5 I  E+ i5 V5 @( Q1 z+ iThe plumbing Don't worry if you're not a plumber, you can tell the age of your plumbing by looking for newer plastic or copper pipes instead of the older galvanized type. Also, look at the sinks and tubs for rust near the taps. Not only is this a sign of a leaky faucet but it may also indicate a significant build up of corrosion in the pipes. All of these factors could lead to higher insurance premiums and an increased chance you'll need to make a claim.
5 k8 a' ]' G6 L
  P. t, }% n# B: k  k" YFive
: ]. U/ z: B( _/ G" iThe fireplace or woodstove If there's a fireplace or woodstove your insurance company may want to have it inspected before providing coverage to ensure it has been properly installed.
3 S2 k) d, u! W/ {7 |9 m
% N/ H2 a1 e/ |8 HSix$ }6 g  A' M) g$ o$ f
Construction materials Homes built with less combustible materials like brick and stone, are less expensive to insure because they're resistant to fire damage.) M; U/ o8 p" S# {& p+ `  |* }

9 }2 N: C  {" [! m" j2 _4 L. ySeven( L3 E- T6 P: e! n7 t# c9 k
The age of the roof The age of the roof and its current condition are indicators of the potential for future insurance claims. Find out the expected life-span of the roof and look for signs of wear and tear like moss growth and curled shingles.$ b+ K" y' h$ y+ H9 M

' w$ Q! b8 i, h  i* JEight! W; `0 S( e% g( v* z
Is there a pool? Pools add to the replacement cost for your property and pose an increased risk someone will be injured while at your home. Add it up and it means higher insurance premiums. Also, if your new home is in Quebec, property insurance policies often exclude pools. This means that you'll have to add a "pool option" to your policy.2 t  z6 w! ~3 x, C  i
....................... 5 @) G# s; b! h& Q* W, l# \# E2 B
2 a3 o6 r( M$ K: u
When you finally decide on the new house of your dreams, don't forget to get your property insurance quotes at http://www.kanetix.ca/YAHIC_prop. We can help you find the right insurer for your property insurance needs.
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-10-20 08:27 | 显示全部楼层
不错。支持!
鲜花(26) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-10-20 10:08 | 显示全部楼层
对我来说是很有用的信息。
鲜花(26) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-10-20 10:50 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队 追求完美
加精鼓励,能翻译成中文就更好了。
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-10-20 15:54 | 显示全部楼层
鲜花(3) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-10-20 19:58 | 显示全部楼层
鲜花(49) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-10-21 01:03 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-10-21 10:01 | 显示全部楼层
很有用的信息!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-14 07:50 , Processed in 0.224504 second(s), 24 queries , Gzip On, APC On.