查看: 2702|回复: 2

Risk and Moral

[复制链接]
鲜花(1) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2008-12-3 14:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
This is not a new one but in English this time.8 J$ y! @* ^! V% N  j* |

2 R: B4 ~  H$ l, HI was a very happy man.$ z7 o' ^! A) r+ ~5 Y
My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get      married.# \/ H1 a, v' \1 ~# y
There was only one little thing bothering me...
  t/ h7 K# M' jIt was her beautiful younger sister.
7 A7 ]6 z% Y3 B* KMy prospective sister-in-law was twenty-two, wore very tight miniskirts, and generally was bra-less.) x3 {& r% t% |( j! L
She would regularly bend down when she was near me, and I always got more than a nice view.
% c  [* K6 r. ]. l, oIt had to be deliberate, because she never did it when she was near anyone else.
0 x0 a* D7 E2 a4 f, {" \One day her 'little' sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations.
  Y0 x* ?7 {( N) b2 N: N. sShe was alone when I arrived, and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me    that she couldn't overcome.
+ n! a, O6 V+ q2 a  ^5 nShe told me that she wanted me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister.4 \* q# U0 N7 X& ~% K
Well, I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word.3 W0 E) M6 L5 D: C& A# e  o
She said, 'I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want one last wild fling, just come up and get me.'
' J- a& q0 e3 F. i5 WI was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs.
' }, |5 ?8 a, E; c7 ]3 `3 B: i! bI stood there for a moment, then turned and made a beeline straight to the front door.* h8 `( R. E- U- V
I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car.
/ Z) l8 K2 i( m" i8 \! i) {" ]Lo and behold, my entire future family was standing outside, all clapping!. |* b8 u$ w% d+ ^' D0 i* Q& m0 p
With tears in his eyes, my future father-in-law hugged me and said, 'We are very happy that you have passed our little test.
' L+ F7 d  [( D, u$ YWe couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family
And the moral of this story is:- M9 w2 V0 i) e& ]5 r
      " X' O; a, c, }3 I

/ t( n* Q" f) c; d0 K2 a) g6 X: {.: z/ I9 q0 \" }  F$ b# k" S; p
.# _: C$ W4 W* L$ F& x$ y
' p' P. b5 P1 L7 f- D, }.
3 W* H" ?5 D7 A.1 c9 F( n9 G1 k1 f" x- ]
6 T' v+ @) Y5 T: K+ o
Always keep your condoms in your car.
鲜花(1535) 鸡蛋(28)
发表于 2008-12-3 14:40 | 显示全部楼层
晕,万一没通过测试,老头可搭进去俩姑娘~
鲜花(152) 鸡蛋(1)
发表于 2008-12-3 14:46 | 显示全部楼层

- H# N: q1 f6 D+ t- C- }& M/ ^) B
5 x/ p1 z* C; M; o8 l* a1 l通过测试的恐怕不多
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-10-21 10:20 , Processed in 0.157912 second(s), 13 queries , Gzip On, APC On.