找回密码
 注册
查看: 2397|回复: 5

動人心弦的小男孩 (Little Boy Touches Hearts)

[复制链接]
鲜花(1) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-5-28 19:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a Cashier hand this little boy some money back.4 P1 Q$ O, A0 M$ r" ?( A& R% a
我在「塔杰」商店閒逛時,看到收銀員將一些錢退還給小男孩。) o9 @& y  J. Q9 N' b+ s

4 a3 \7 d3 c" u5 U. |/ \. {" m3 iThe boy couldn ' t have been more than 5 or 6 years old., d% Q1 V/ a# D
- y4 c9 o4 L( ]5 Q( ?& O& s
這男孩不過5、6歲。
) N/ G+ g3 L0 g 8 w$ }) T2 Z- @" N# Q9 d
/ b1 ~1 `1 B* `( V8 b# b( X: P
The Cashier said, ' I ' m sorry, but you don ' t have enough money to buy this doll. '. y1 l4 S6 {1 \
收銀員說:『抱歉!你買這娃娃的錢不夠。』
3 ~' M$ b+ W5 {) |
" ^$ G; C. C/ h/ @Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ' ' Granny,: h) B0 `5 J# n8 d  y/ t8 k: f
are you sure I don ' t have enough money? ' '2 K# ~5 S4 t; y6 y" X
小男孩轉向他旁邊的老婦人:
, o2 ]8 p: n( z$ w1 A! L# \
* }. S" _6 v. J9 p) B! I「奶奶!妳也認為我的錢不 嗎?」( r# m4 m5 v# V4 F
6 v, N. l- w4 V9 Y$ G
The old lady replied: ' ' You know that you don ' t have enough money to buy this doll, my dear. ' ': Q1 {3 k$ x  ]4 ~: G6 c5 p
老婦人回道:「親愛的!你知道買這個娃娃的錢是不夠的。」$ X0 K: Q" I8 P6 q8 ~3 a" `

* \, @' e4 t* R4 P. k1 [
0 _1 Z' _- e+ r1 ]Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look around. She left quickly.4 P; z4 R3 C& _- d
她要小男孩呆在那裡5分鐘,她一下就回來。 她迅速離開了。
) `6 B0 m9 Y0 m; w4 E # s7 A" L8 z" `- ^) X4 c( T( D/ k9 l

- O$ g9 L1 M& Q1 ~5 c- A% ^) sThe little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.
$ f8 ~, @2 a4 z/ w, N: A; T小男孩的手仍然握著娃娃。* n  i4 _) L: \( L7 l

# E# {/ q, g; o! C. U. V' p* C# F: _4 C
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
0 }5 c1 R! f# O1 Q最後我向他走去,問他這個娃娃你想給誰。   }1 X( c8 I" e' x9 e; O9 T; c" v

7 n1 G3 s2 @& E$ T% ?6 f'It ' s the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas.
7 U/ o; [6 T. t# J『這是我妹妹的最愛,非常想要的聖誕節娃娃。4 T8 x& \  o0 H8 B
. ]6 ^& S+ ?3 o6 }/ b
She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her. '
$ S- Y+ j- v: y& X5 m9 Y. Y6 j她一直認為聖誕老人會帶娃娃來給她的。」
2 ]3 y4 A8 g/ K8 e$ C" l" ?I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry.
) j- q! @+ }# C, L我告訴他不用擔心,聖誕老人最後可能會帶給她的。
  o  T9 @% r. L0 z ) Z( v( v& |2 p: X5 b! b* M
But he replied to me sadly. ' No, Santa Claus can ' t bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there. '. D+ C5 Z: v4 k" J0 y
但他哀傷地回答我『不!聖誕老人不可能將它帶到她現在的地方給她。我必須將娃娃交給我媽,當她去那裡的時候可以給我妹妹。』& w3 H& Q: n  i2 d1 J! T
, i/ j' P- V7 K# M
His eyes were so sad while saying this. ' My Sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister. ' '
& v# T% N$ q' r& \! n. B! @他說話時的眼睛是哀傷的。『我妹妹已經和上帝在一起。爸爸說 媽媽很快也將要去見上帝,因此我認為她可以將娃娃帶給我妹妹。』" d$ z8 S) ^+ x- P$ L
5 s* g' j' j/ r" R) t
. n8 p7 z" x% R) j; i8 N2 o& w* Q* w
My heart nearly stopped.
) i, A' }2 o  j$ c3 T% X; a8 M. z* i我的心臟幾乎要停止了。* D, g+ X1 N* c) i
; B9 u; e  c& a: Q; Q, i
The little boy looked up at me and said: ' I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall. '' ^$ p5 \  t  G1 [! ]
小男孩看我說:『我叫爸爸告訴媽媽現在不要走,讓她等我從購物中心回來。』7 u5 F( V7 e- F: {8 @

) S% Q5 i) s$ hThen he showed me a very nice photo of himself. He was laughing. He then told me ' I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won ' t forget me. '2 ^" ^, Y4 d0 G7 a
然後他拿出一張他自己非常漂亮的相片給我看。他笑著告訴我『我要媽媽帶著我的相片,這樣她就不會忘記我了。』+ k9 Q/ h6 K8 V* _

7 e7 k" B1 T9 L'I love my mommy and I wish she didn ' t have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister. '
8 E/ }' P8 l; K) h『我愛我的媽媽,我希望她不要離開我,但是爸爸說她必須去找我妹妹。』
! `1 B% S: @. m. G
" T0 j9 S, f  Y, n9 k/ I
8 L; b. _5 g0 ^) OThen he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.$ p. \: x. q! p8 X5 K
然後他安靜地用哀傷的眼睛再看著娃娃。
: z3 r: V. n$ J& ?, v / x$ X9 S) D; L4 A( B  ~1 ?3 e8 t
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. ' Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll! ' '3 H/ }; I. y9 i' F3 X9 Q9 I
我趕緊摸著錢包對小男孩說『我們再檢查一下,說不定您有足夠的錢買玩偶! 』
4 C  y3 U+ ]$ k/ m* ^  y % F8 |7 d" N2 D+ {( O9 |0 g
'OK ' he said, ' I hope I do have enough. ' I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money." Q$ J$ L% O4 G( u
『好呀!』他說『我希望有足夠的錢』。沒讓他看見,我塞了一些錢到他的錢包中,我們開始數錢。買娃娃的錢足 了,甚之還有剩餘呢。
8 D1 Y+ D5 ^3 {4 Q- n $ e/ ]. M2 k2 c) w$ P
The little boy said: ' Thank you God for giving me enough money! '
9 r2 I5 d7 @1 z. c$ K' n小男孩說:『謝謝上帝給了我足 的錢!』
9 ?# B$ V0 `- M4 m0 ^
# V7 Q6 P& b: f- ^9 k# O+ Y/ NThen he looked at me and added, ' I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give it to my sister. He heard me! ' '
4 Z5 g: D5 ?7 U& N" x2 @9 I然而他看著我補充說『昨晚睡前,我要求上帝讓我的錢能足夠買這個娃娃,因此媽媽能將它帶給我妹妹。祂聽見我了! 』* P9 p, b7 Y0 u5 p5 `8 ?/ w
4 s7 e2 I; N( l' W( K% Q
'I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn ' t dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose. ' '* v% _4 T: W/ t4 y  }) s, x% s5 Z: V
" n* ?8 ?; j8 P" f; W
『我也想有足夠的錢買一朵白玫瑰給我媽媽,但我不敢要求上帝太多。但祂給的錢足 買娃娃和一朵白玫瑰了。』
; }/ x! p6 V( C/ F+ | 1 M3 i8 A  [8 V) W. }3 s
'My mommy loves white roses. '5 M" J) x1 H+ |" i/ W; o$ ^
『我媽媽喜歡白玫瑰』。
. B) ?  Y- A" W4 p: v/ C# P 0 t! N/ h6 C1 m- N
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.# I  H+ i7 y# l. i$ a$ O8 f3 {
幾分鐘後,老婦人回來了。我也就提了購物籃離開了。
% D  Y8 C+ K6 B. v4 h: H ( V* c/ O0 Q3 c3 y. w
I finished my shopping in a totally different state of mind from when I started.
" p1 B6 H7 \0 W  G8 @我從一開始就在完全不同的心境下購物。( H1 K3 K0 ]% l+ |1 t; |

9 N6 \: M5 r9 F# X% yI couldn ' t get the little boy out of my mind.
9 J1 }7 G: I  |' D( r5 ]4 M小男孩一直無法離開我的心境。- q+ o* k; R' b* G6 U) i' o0 A
" v, f) P+ E( m9 }( b4 b. G( Z
Then I remembered a local news paper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young
0 Y# u- i2 g% t7 e: A: q. V9 Xwoman and a little girl." f$ f& y* n2 X* P) |. p
我想起兩天前當地報紙的一篇文章,提及一位醉酒卡車司機,撞上了一輛載著年輕少婦和一個小女孩的汽車。
  i& B, }4 G; n4 D9 ?1 {3 m
& b' T8 S2 v' O+ E7 vThe little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical+ U7 r  {6 n$ B4 j3 }, v0 I
state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the1 H1 l* |" P1 y/ f
life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma.- f! C; B  v' b8 e; W6 ]3 X; Q
小女孩當場死亡,母親呈現彌留狀態。 這個家庭必須決定是否要拔出維持生命機器的插管
- y5 Q  w/ P2 v# O' `( v,因為年輕少婦不可能從昏迷中恢復。
$ S$ B3 ]% Z- U$ b% F
6 P4 `- k5 g5 m7 g4 f$ ^, p5 r% LWas this the family of the little boy?
: c5 u3 U* J: \9 M# m他就是這家庭的小男孩?  F6 h3 T$ r/ p: a* _% O

3 v3 `3 ~/ S9 {Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the news paper that the young woman had passed away.
6 t1 U) q% ^7 o. J% b碰到小男孩的二天之後,我看了報紙年輕少婦過世了。9 c9 Y8 O" x! s3 e) k; t% B

4 r: _9 H) O1 f' A9 u9 vI couldn ' t stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
' u! z, K4 i! s+ V. c$ v我不自主的買了一束白玫瑰,來到喪家,年輕少婦的遺體在她埋葬前讓人瞻仰與最後許願。
; t, y4 `! i$ Z
$ F8 u# p' ~, r- K8 G1 s0 S) RShe was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
4 z1 F$ t: ?8 h4 p' H她在那裡,裝在棺木中,在她的手中握著一朵白玫瑰和小男孩的相片,娃娃則放置在她的胸口。$ u1 ~# W: A- M& y: u  G5 T# u

" n: E% a6 w& s1 B. B  ]. MI left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed for ever.. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is
0 B5 V* J; _- astill, to this day, hard to imagine.
. O) O$ g8 ]1 m3 |3 n我離開了這裡,眼淚奪眶而出,覺得我的人生已經永遠改變了。至今,小男孩對他母親和妹妹的愛,仍然難以想像。
# H2 E* Q% v, x% Z% p$ ^
2 C8 Q0 o: m. Q# Y: t! o8 uAnd in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him." G2 N$ b9 ?6 Q% v- \
就在一轉眼工夫,一位醉酒司機奪去了他的所有。
老柳教车
鲜花(78) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-5-28 20:47 | 显示全部楼层
鲜花(4) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-5-29 16:28 | 显示全部楼层
对自己负责。对别人负责,对社会负责,请勿酒后驾车。因为这个小男孩有可能成为你家的孩子。
鲜花(4) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-5-30 22:02 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队 追求完美
鲜花(2) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-6-1 08:14 | 显示全部楼层
鲜花(34) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-6-1 21:58 | 显示全部楼层
太感人了
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-9-28 15:16 , Processed in 0.227392 second(s), 19 queries , Gzip On, APC On.