查看: 686|回复: 0

Blacksmithing Guide | buy wow gold

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2009-10-4 20:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Who uses Blacksmithing? ,cheap wow gold" l) ~9 h4 k% G' A. C2 @4 }
) K- A" v7 o, g) Z2 G

# a: h# h/ |* l/ M5 vUsually classes that can use mail and / or plate armor benefit from Blacksmithing. Warriors and Paladins benefit the most as they are able to use all the armor that can be produced by blacksmithing. Other classes can gain some benefit from blacksmithing for example: key creation, weapon creation, profit, etc.
+ ^2 Q* B/ I* [7 a9 s. K+ H4 b$ f9 n" x  }, B; G/ a. R# L; _
) ?. C! n. f7 _4 F( }" C
Why should I be a Blacksmithing? - T% x3 x# w( z. R* Y& `

/ d% V( u9 L* P& ~  `: n
$ [- [* Q6 Z7 d8 kBlacksmithing is an excellent choice if you want to make your own armor and weapons, or if you want to make armor and  buy wow gold weapons for your friends or to sell and trade. Being a Blacksmith can save you a ton of money on "Blue" weapons and armor later in the game.* C; @- K8 Q, ?, ]

8 i$ F6 d( p  ]1 ?( j
# o! E) K) K/ g, t7 M) }* b0 s7 |What other skills go well with Blacksmithing?$ ?' T6 o4 q0 F' g/ B8 A9 o

0 h2 V  A6 w# l% e. D
( ^( x) V! I( z% c$ SMining is usually paired with blacksmithing, as you can find your own materials to use while blacksmithing, instead of having to buying them. While it is possible to go without mining, it would be extremely expensive to do.- N$ W  k: T+ y5 D1 x' X6 n
; \  J8 _- W4 I+ Z- H. g& m1 S! {
, i( \1 K9 }+ }9 T6 C3 K7 Q
Where do I train to be a blacksmith?, P$ _' ^$ Z; Q9 G# w! ?

* }9 s: M" I; N1 p) @: L' ^. j0 f, T' \
All major cities and most towns have blacksmith trainers. Most major cities and towns also have journeyman blacksmith trainers. To train as a journeyman you need 50 skill points in blacksmithing and at least level 10. Once you get to higher levels you must journey to a few specific towns to get training. To train as an expert blacksmith you must have 125 skill points in blacksmithing, be at least level 20 and then journey to Ironforge (Alliance) or Orgrimmar (Horde). To become an Artisan in blacksmithing you must first get to 200 skill points and level 35 and then journey to Booty Bay in Stranglethorn Vale to train with Brikk Keencraft (Both Alliance and Horde).* B& o+ G( P5 _/ `( w6 M

" z) R# I5 g9 W) _! B
3 l$ _( I9 U) }  P, N% a  qWhat are Armorsmiths and Weaponsmiths?
9 ]; P) h: B3 ?! ~, Q  p" R
# z/ P% k9 V1 x: _; V9 E% f( _) m$ S( _3 I1 Z* S. H0 b
These are specialized areas in blacksmithing. You can only specialize in one area so be sure to chose the right one for you.
! R4 a- f4 R3 L+ V
7 B/ g8 {5 J6 _5 S& z
7 ]% Q4 z: u  `5 CArmorsmiths create some other the best plate armor items in the game. Armorsmiths have a limited market to sell to, but those players need multiple armor items, where as they generally only need one weapon.6 \% [2 P& L, z, `

- R: j; J6 D  [6 t8 x! {& V' V" ~
Weaponsmiths create some of the best weapons in the game. Many of the patters require many expensive ingredients. Weaponsmiths sell to many different classes so can generally make more money reselling items.
0 \+ R' j* w: w( u$ B9 a
6 ~  Q  [% j$ l* g& ?* U
: U2 D& D  z6 k4 }' {" {Where do you train to be an Armorsmith or Weaponsmith?
0 ^7 [( F6 H6 C$ s7 \( ?" d* u. U8 C5 ?/ U' F. q& z: i0 ~
2 g& G$ V# s. A- u8 F  l4 Q) O' E' j; e5 V4 z
This depends on what faction you play. For Alliance players both the trainers can be found in Ironforge by the great forge in the center of the city. For Horde players the trainers can be found in Orgrimmar in the Valley of Honor. For both wow gold factions you must have at least 215 skill points in blacksmithing and at least level 40. The trainers will give you a quest that you must complete before they train you.' o( [0 t' Q  P* {
1 R- C+ J( _9 F; @
$ T  ^* V4 D& s- d4 G
What are Axesmiths, Hammersmiths and Swordsmiths?! C5 v  R  Q$ f* U, j
: X3 C. Y6 W  k5 Y' a
  l$ p  R# S; d& j, u! I4 U/ ]3 b
As a weaponsmith, once you reach level 54 and have a blacksmithing skill of at least 250 you can choose to further specialize in a specific type of weapon creation. The trainers will give you a quest that you must complete before they train you. Choose carefully as there is no going back once chosen.. L1 k) y7 D3 e9 i$ H) o

( x: z- y% @. T$ y8 t9 R0 I* C# `+ T# ]1 {
Which specialization should I chose? There is no right or wrong answer here. Some people like to make armor, while some prefer weapons. Also it may depend on what your fiends or other players in your guild have. Just be aware there is no going back. Even if you unlearn blacksmithing, and start from scratch you will still be bound to your previous choice. This is the same for both the general specializations (Weaponsmith / Armorsmith) and the weaponsmith specializations.
* @  R4 J8 r3 i7 g
' r" h) i1 ], y3 J9 s* ~7 |( U& D# p  R4 ]1 a, I0 B( V9 w
How do I make blacksmithing items?/ [6 [& N3 q. U  s: d( x/ ]6 x
5 J7 B9 N1 }3 y5 ]5 i

6 X* z, Z) i4 e4 W" e) x' iIn your skills section, there will be a blacksmithing icon, click it to bring up your list of patterns. If you have the required ingredients and tools a number will show up beside the pattern, this is how many you can make of that item. I find it easiest if you put the icon on hot bar. The required tools to blacksmith are: a blacksmiths hammer and a forge. Forges are found in most major cities and towns, and several areas in the wild.
! T  O, V) E4 v% w! x3 x% p% [9 B4 X
: R$ l% q( T) Y$ ~6 Z! c
What ingredients are used in blacksmithing?
/ a" w6 p6 Z  _1 x& @! g3 q( @! C: m7 L" I, L

: T' B8 j  y2 H8 n5 y/ RThe primary ingredient in almost all blacksmithing recipes is some type of metal ore. Many recipes also use gems found in ore veins as ingredients. Some ingredients used are made from blacksmithing or other trade skills are also used such as: grinding stones, potions, leathers, linens, etc. Lastly blacksmiths use store bought items such as flux and coal.
- U* B0 e: K1 G4 R( ^# F5 t4 w- ~* |6 g: J6 T- V3 Y, r

2 r! M% g. j; P$ n: ?Why can’t I make a Mithril Belt?
( S/ d$ l3 ~/ p" S# L
- _9 j' I' m0 Z% t
: j) _0 L4 W9 r- LYou can only make those items which you have the patterns for. You are given some basics one when you first start, but for the rest they have to be found on mobs, or bought from NPCs or other players. Some of the best patterns are only found as rare drops from high level instance dungeons. Also you can only use the patterns that you have the required level of skill in blacksmithing for.
- N+ K9 ]. D" `, E& z2 k* k' _: k& l/ q: H. r( b* A1 r0 }
! E  ], A5 H( F8 o) d2 F* {
What level requirements are there for Blacksmithing?
: q# E! P# m" {4 O" b9 S8 J! T
1 S; f7 y. A8 P
# r0 ^6 i' B3 I3 z1 e. ~# O2 D, t1 _- d; x. @$ @& ^
    - N9 E) c* P3 ^" [
        $ U! o" @1 E3 Y- H
            3 f1 ~" p. \( m
            Rank
' u. U. Y+ e: J6 m0 b6 X            Skill level (min - max)0 J2 t0 H: B! p4 T% t
            Min. Character Level
5 d& I- P5 h9 o. a( C            
8 I" t) K: m4 j; r3 U0 p! m. g
        - H7 t4 X& [, r4 o
          {  s* i! f, F4 h" I
            Apprentice9 E) l* P  n8 e/ M( H2 n6 v8 O( G6 E
            1 - 757 K$ o7 {+ l2 f3 I9 H! |, Z5 Z+ N
            Level 5# O$ d/ d3 j" Z  c" R

; K; k  c/ S1 C. B        . G- c* _3 c! `
            Journeyman/ T1 Q7 N0 F! q2 d4 W1 w. o
            50 - 1508 h" D7 i: X# x3 ~( v, a
            level 20' h- o4 v. U: p9 `" ?6 f+ M1 l4 h, ?

9 r$ w& b/ z" C- v7 j, i8 Y8 R" \        9 ]6 M+ C4 u, R8 F% [
            Expert. K. o7 S& O* R+ z5 l
            125 - 225
" a8 T! {% V0 E& m/ r# o3 I            Level 202 U* W5 R; H2 [2 P) p& p

5 O# I; R  k( G6 a* |4 ^        
0 u" i- S+ I) L6 {2 D: v' x            Artisan2 \5 e1 v1 f% W, J5 S
            200 - 300
% ]4 @5 R0 k$ B) t" v& H            Level 353 V  g2 I( n, c- r  @
        8 f8 V8 f! L  l. C- Y
        . Y: j& o( X& N5 c0 S: h8 @
            Armorsmith or Weaponsmith
( r9 N, M' g( o- t9 f6 P3 d6 t' a            200 - 300
0 ~& J5 z! X+ M. ^/ ?6 A6 q! N            Level 40/ ^8 c: C% ?) |5 G) d4 I
        4 `8 |7 Z* _9 }& f, X% g& ~
        . u+ R' Z/ l4 f
            Axesmith, Hammersmith or Swordsmith# K# u: P5 A! Y+ S% o
            250 - 8 U! d' T3 ^6 s4 e
            Level 54
3 ?. N# P8 Z7 f        7 s( k2 ?3 t! ^5 V. x8 S
    * I, i) K3 j5 x6 C7 U' }8 \
% Q' \+ a7 O0 ~* p# W) c2 T5 f6 q

) ~/ }/ M7 l5 G  s1 `, M
7 f% e9 s# E) o' |0 _How do I increase my Blacksmithing skill?
+ c2 p5 L/ q+ o3 ]) b" i$ g$ t
$ b6 K( e! i' _3 E+ x  ]' i* c% l
/ u# K5 ?( d( a1 ^+ w6 OYour increase your skill by creating blacksmithing items of a progressing level of difficulty.4 b2 T: z: i4 S+ W8 @6 }
9 R" H0 e9 J8 |( N9 ?2 c1 d- l
8 M+ a- ?* F/ w4 W! t# c* R
Why didn’t my skill increase 30 points when I made 30 belts?; J) H6 X% k7 ?3 W( k- n+ G" {

/ {8 [$ \; |; F! n& B* O1 |5 m$ l6 u
Your skills increase only if you wow gold produce item that have a high difficulty rating. All production patterns are color coded for complexity.
4 o# }1 W( n0 _8 X2 v' o/ N
: {' ~3 J0 @) z. C
. |* d0 [. Q0 C5 `What are the difficulty ratings for patterns?
6 t# \3 E0 ?- J/ u  o) ?
  J1 n4 [4 R' F! [5 X$ a$ h! J1 Y, x' a. X
From easiest to hardest the color are grey, green, yellow, orange and red. Patterns that are red will never be in your list of patterns, but they are visible at the blacksmithing trainers. Orange patterns will always increase your skill, yellow patterns sometimes increase your skill, green patterns will rarely increase your skill, and grey patterns will never increase your skill.
) M1 L( w; T8 E2 b: L, eRelated Articles:
9 c# p# O! H. Y7 K( ?, K7 ~9 H
/ A7 {% _4 J7 ^7 S1 z2 k' F  
5 ^* p& q: Z, H+ T, C$ M5 ^1 g   Thunderstorm | wow gold
9 _4 m2 ]- G5 q  u$ Q' U0 p  N" K  
( i4 B  J' P0 j3 N   Vanity Pet Collecting | wow gold
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-1 13:10 , Processed in 0.118241 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, APC On.