注册
查看: 1038|回复: 0

[招聘信息] Project Manager

[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-5-3 11:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Employment Opportunity / Volunteer Alberta – Edmonton: V/ |6 f* V* B5 _: I3 |
Learn about us online, visit us at: www.volunteeralberta.ab.ca8 ^- C  o& F( l) g- Z

. B; p$ |; e# M# U/ ~* UPosition: Project Manager / Salary: $50,000-$57,500 / Terms: Contract Full-Time June 1, 2010 – December 31, 2011 / Location: Downtown Edmonton / Application Deadline: May 7th, 2010.; `6 b* l* }- m( s0 t

H$ m0 K1 J: Z* pPosition Abstract: Reporting to Volunteer Alberta, the Project Manager will oversee the planning, implementation, effectiveness and tracking of the Rural Community Leadership Program, a partnership project funded in part by Rural Alberta’s Development Fund.
5 G* A6 ?& @+ B. a
" ?# G9 S' \" P# K; l! LThe purpose of the Rural Community Leadership Program is to strategically develop the competencies of rural community leaders, organizations, and networks, ensuring the long-term viability and prosperity of Alberta communities. The project includes development and deployment of a significant technology component, management and oversight of field staff, and ongoing communication with major project partners. Duties & Responsibilities: Project Planning; Human Resources; Project Implementation; Project Reporting; Project Evaluation.; u/ f8 `7 K! z8 f8 C; u$ i8 I

6 u/ y; T/ u. \. SQualifications: The Project Manager must have a University Degree in business administration, communications or a related social science with a minimum of 3 years of project management experience. The Project Manager will be proficient with various computer software and a working knowledge of the internet and social media technologies.
4 Q8 n' H% [# @% W3 S, G8 C5 n
+ G; C# z2 G9 i* Y& z; }5 d! ZEssentials: The Project Manager will demonstrate strong leadership skills and the ability to make informed, timely, strategic, and ethical decisions, to positively influence others to achieve project goals, and to analyze problems and find practical solutions. He/she will have excellent oral/written communication skills, including coaching, consulting and negotiating skills, to work effectively with all project partners and stakeholders.
$ c2 G1 o; E$ [1 W8 @) [% b
5 A- [% h8 v. i0 a- u! e: {* _PLUS: The Project Manager will be able to use their creativity to develop innovative ways to improve project activity and deliver above expected outcomes and be open and responsive to emerging opportunities. The Project Manager will use excellent organizational and time management skills and planning experience to set priorities, monitor progress, track information and create action plans to achieve goals. An understanding of rural community engagement is preferable.3 h' a3 Y/ Z  l; F- }  |/ N1 y6 \

1 W2 m& O6 a) g3 O3 UTO APPLY – Submit CV/cover letter in confidence by email, fax or regular mail to:
7 L0 f# _7 k0 B
, y+ ?3 L' S! A) }) S; q1 r! |' YVolunteer Alberta, 217 Birks Building
, j; ^$ t+ q, H# E4 l" S4 f( K10113 - 104 Street, Edmonton ALBERTA T5J 1A1: ^# I+ Z! P" D1 i
E:office@volunteeralberta.ab.ca / F: 780.482.3310
9 J% ~% X- H/ J1 a/ c3 s0 tAttention: Rural Community Leadership Program
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-3 09:54 , Processed in 0.059572 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.