查看: 5387|回复: 7

[论坛信息] 有关有海外经验的电工的资质的官方政策

[复制链接]
鲜花(28) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-5-7 18:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
本帖最后由 AASTAR 于 2010-5-8 00:31 编辑 / h5 @8 E7 r, q# A$ o
2 O0 s, @6 ?" W  [; h+ L4 }4 l
这是我从ECAA(阿尔伯特省电气承包商联盟)拿到的一份官方正式文件 (不是 CEAC华人电工协会)
! {1 a# g* b, ]5 k  i) [, ]0 `我虽然不是雇佣工会会员的承包商,但是也发给我了。(ECAA有雇佣工会和非工会成员的2种承包商)
: c$ v) S0 `1 t; n
& i5 h+ ?& V( V* b8 V: g6 p5 |! X! t这个文件指导各个电气公司如何评估和雇佣有海外经验的电工。
8 D8 ^/ ]) j. D5 o
& P" o) j) p7 }7 K; t" c有空我还会介绍ECAA和工会的一些情况,把这个文件翻译成中文。9 |, F5 J4 @) W% y7 J9 T

4 v4 V# l  z! A; m+ v! y4 `- y另外5月13日SKILL CANADA的大会,大家有机会去看看各种TRADER,我可能在ECAA的展台,大家有问题可以问我。到时候我确认去的话会告诉大家的。0 `" k' E( Q6 G$ ]) ], J

% Q5 `+ L( e- p- d0 INotice to Unionized ECAA Contractors
2 b3 e- |3 F$ Y6 y& M# ORe: Foreign Trained Electrical Workers AIT Qualification Policy
% t7 `( @; R& [3 G6 O) s% u6 Q' _7 K- y) x( J& T; e
Apprenticeship and Industry Training (AIT) has developed a Qualification Applicant Procedure/Responsibilities paper to assist applicants with foreign credentials who wish to gain certification as a tradesperson in Alberta. The paper also outlines roles and responsibilities for prospective employers of these individuals, as well as the role that government plays inthe process.
& ]- f$ Z( G! Z' l, m* l
! o6 X! j+ B# O# O; OThe applicant must pay a fee of $450.00 and provide proof of working experience in the trade. The government will then issue a receipt to the applicant which allows the applicant to work in the trade under the supervision of a journeyperson. The applicant then starts preparing to challenge the exam and finds an employer.
2 [( V4 G& r6 ^6 x7 |) tAfter a period of time the employer must assess the applicant’s relevant experience for their needs and at that time considers options for the applicant while he is preparing for the exam:
7 t- ^5 t: g) t9 ~4 {  Z( [  g9 c, N% ^i) The employer can continue to pay the applicant at the journeyperson rate of pay.
# K' |! a! H4 A9 _ii) The employer can offer the applicant employment at a lesser rate of pay until he
9 M0 k5 c9 w' M# \. v' egains certification.
7 V# _0 ]5 o* fiii) The employer can offer to indenture the applicant as an apprentice at the5 o2 ~4 f4 h3 O6 Q+ U
appropriate level based on the skills in the trade that the applicant has demonstrated.  |& g* ?, B: j* S4 R
& Q2 |% J( V, x7 C  g$ |7 D- F
Before the applicant can attain certification in the trade the employer must write a letter to the government attesting to on the job knowledge and skill competency in relation to other certified individuals in the trade.8 E, U' \( t! Y) v* v' t( _4 R
4 S- n8 t% q: l/ p" R
At a recent Joint Conference Committee meeting ECAA and IBEW developed a procedure that is intended to compliment the AIT Qualification process for individuals who choose to be dispatched through the Local Union dispatch system.
3 q: g5 T7 M% i: t( n* L5 _( O& N* These applicants will be dispatched as restricted journeypersons.) U0 b* v& E& N0 Q
* Contractors will assess the person’s skills after 30 days and not more than 60 days of employment. The Union will provide a list of restricted journeypersons and ECAA/IBEW will confirm that the assessment for these applicants is being done in a timely manner.
% K) k- N' P/ ~+ ]& v) U: p( ?* Contractors will notify the Union if the applicant’s assessment places him at something less than journeyperson status.
! n2 e) y/ i* {1 E- T( ?- ?/ o* Should the contractor wish to indenture the applicant as an apprentice, and the applicant agrees, the applicant has the option of requesting an evaluation at the Training Centre Evaluation Facility to determine his/her appropriate apprentice level. The contractor will call the Training Centre to book an evaluation. The contractor agrees to accept the results of this evaluation.
鲜花(1) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-5-7 20:20 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢提供重要信息。
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-5-7 21:24 | 显示全部楼层
ECAA代表政府吗?还是虽不代表政府,但能说话管用?
鲜花(28) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2010-5-7 23:30 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队 追求完美
ECAA代表电气行业的公司,是资方。) q6 P8 U' \: h) f& F: i5 D" V
工会的电工工资是由ECAA和IBEW谈判后定的。
2 |1 Z3 m% |: Y- E" BAIT代表政府。
  m- a2 S. {9 s2 m9 M& _( j. T
7 ]9 ~5 n+ h6 Y; L$ x* w7 r这份文件是3方协商后定的,由于只是对Unionized Contractors,所以只是抄送给我们Non-Unionized  Contractors.
鲜花(23) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-5-8 05:56 | 显示全部楼层
very good info, this is the way so far for Chinese guy who have electrical background but no license here to start their career in Canada.  
$ R8 `# `7 {( G! MThanks for share the info.
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-5-8 12:15 | 显示全部楼层
1# AASTAR
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-5-8 16:21 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
thanks
鲜花(39) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-5-11 10:59 | 显示全部楼层
我看到这则报道时,当面问过老周。他说这是工会、承包商、AIT、CEAC华人电工协会四方参与经多次协商后得到的一个结果,但还不是理想的结果。
" p% i# c$ T& o9 Y2 V' L4 N9 ?( j6 l很多在非工会上班的和考了试但没有拿到证的华人电工就是根据这个文件精神以PERMIT身份加入424工会在工会拿活儿的。许多人受了益,但未必知道其来龙去脉。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-2 07:51 , Processed in 0.129195 second(s), 22 queries , Gzip On, APC On.