鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-6-30 08:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Postdoctoral fellow3 ~8 t9 |$ K; v
University of Alberta and National Institute for Nanotechnology
' E' g( m1 _) R& S7 REdmonton, Alberta, Canada ; {5 l( K( D( [$ v  X5 U
Job ID: 6926659 3 z/ M3 Y, e/ m" Z- u5 s+ t
Job Duration: 1-2 Years
+ I& }- s# z# x( i0 TPosition Title: Postdoctoral fellow ' W) e& J, ]6 c$ a) K- \2 P
Required Travel: None # B6 p# S4 ?) j# W5 H
Min Education: Ph.D. " o! c- v- ]5 ^* B5 p' N3 L
Posted: June 23, 2010
* X/ V9 p7 C1 }, KJob Function: Postdoc
: {0 @' X& p0 w7 E7 l. c8 c1 R% zMin Experience: None
$ y, i+ i9 U, }. ?Job Type: Full-Time , X; z  u  Q' w- K% t9 x# f
Salary: Yearly Salary)
' @$ P  K) p. E7 @, Y / q! l9 @5 c5 Q) m

7 r, z1 o0 N3 x6 U1 o, [) qPostdoctoral position in single molecule biophysics: protein folding and aggregation studies
. |5 W8 C4 {% L
6 h$ ^. g" S5 b0 g* b  `A postdoctoral position in single-molecule biophysics is available immediately at the Department of Physics, University of Alberta and the National Institute for Nanotechnology, in the research group of Michael Woodside. A talented experimentalist is sought to conduct research into protein folding, misfolding, and aggregation, primarily using single-molecule fluorescence techniques. The successful candidates will work with a team of technicians and other researchers (at the University, the Institute, and in industry) to characterize the folding and aggregation behaviour of various disease-related proteins and to explore the effects of potential drugs on the folding/misfolding. These studies will be done using fluorescence spectroscopies (e.g. FCS and FRET), optical tweezers, and standard biochemical approaches. Responsibilities will include designing experiments; operating, maintaining, and improving instrumentation (as needed); analyzing data and writing papers; and working with other team members to translate experimental results into methods for studying drug candidates." a  ~" o* b! j/ @, F* g
" Q" l/ L' O; j* L- _
) ]4 w6 \) q% Q0 [! e1 g
The National Institute for Nanotechnology is Canada’s flagship research institute in nanotechnology. It is located on the campus of the University of Alberta, in the provincial capital, Edmonton. A city of 1 million people, Edmonton has a lively cultural scene, and it also offers numerous opportunities for outdoors enthusiasts, especially in the unrivalled beauty of nearby Jasper and Banff national parks.
" @& }$ S+ a7 _4 _
: u* ~8 t1 h" E( x4 P/ lTo apply, send a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and contact information (names, positions, phone numbers, mail and email addresses) for three references to Michael Woodside at michael.woodside@nrc-cnrc.gc.ca.  C$ A/ K" w6 w3 h

* a' [- F! b3 h7 R1 RJob Requirements
+ ~7 \; g  T4 o* H( w
: _/ o! {4 m4 E/ pMotivated candidates with an interest in interdisciplinary research should have received a Ph.D. in physics, chemistry, biochemistry, biology or a closely related field within the last 2-3 years. Candidates should demonstrate a strong experimental record, with experience in single-molecule biophysics, fluorescence spectroscopy, force spectroscopy, laser optics, or protein folding, and should have a desire to learn and apply new techniques. Prior experience with single-molecule fluorescence methods would be particularly valued. Experience in molecular biology is helpful but not required, as technical support will be available in a fully-equipped biochemistry lab. The position is expected to last for at least 2 years.0 i0 a9 m% _7 v) k! I% k

) q% i" w6 K/ ^# {' u" TContact Person: Michael Woodside
$ e* V+ C/ Q8 E/ TEmail Address: michael.woodside@nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
9 F6 z8 z9 y8 y2 N, O) qPhone: 780-641-1695
* `6 G0 @, `* k# H: @) z4 E
* d- H+ E1 z( `0 _Employment Opportunity / City of Edmonton Community Services3 _) c" v$ J# a4 }1 S$ S7 u( a7 J. x
Edmonton TO APPLY Online & further details, visit: workexperience.cn/ ^  @, G! }: b+ B: ~- b, e
需要找工作的朋友可以去Work Experience(workexperience.cn)搜索工作职位,目前很多公司正在招人(全职和兼职现金工),这个招聘网站是英文版的,所以英文不好的朋友可以借助翻译软件,希望能对失业的朋友有些帮助!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-4 10:59 , Processed in 0.316010 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.