埃德蒙顿华人社区-Edmonton China

找回密码
 注册
查看: 962|回复: 1

[招聘信息] Data Architect/Business Intelligence Architect(Edmonton, AB)

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-7-4 07:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Company
% V6 t: [- E5 G4 p$ F3 w. QAlberta Blue Cross Benefits Corporation " X9 n; G$ P" x9 f- m8 T- V
Location 8 D8 X- t1 ]% u* [% }
Edmonton, AB
5 `7 |+ \0 u0 S2 r/ X4 CIndustries . k2 Z; N% R+ q) w' g
Insurance
# n" C+ J' V4 l- l9 tHealthcare Services
( M, A' p5 k  S, d2 j4 R, gNonprofit Charitable Organizations ' k- R, r0 f' p$ z# I: i
Job Type 3 K1 B' d5 b- ?1 R! H) Y
Full Time0 q8 W% D5 _8 `  T: s  a
Employee
: P6 d, v: X/ R* ~3 k) i6 C. c7 \Years of Experience - ~* I* ]4 P, Q
10+ to 15 Years
& a6 U  s5 E2 U' l, K$ W7 W; l: NEducation Level + ^2 L' L" T! J8 K, v, {: ]
College Diploma / c: \5 ~6 p3 [9 e9 i' b1 i
Career Level . X. O$ {  V, n; `# n
Experienced (Non-Manager)
& M, L& f" z1 |+ w4 b% G# e  C) Z9 s5 j: p$ w
Data Architect/Business Intelligence Architect - Application Development & Support
9 f3 t' u2 v) p/ m! G, dAbout the Job% Y3 T  f3 s* v6 v5 l
Data Architect/Business Intelligence Architect - Application Development & Support) z- @7 p7 y& Z+ p
Permanent Full-Time! |* D) ^6 b. Q) ]5 @
; X$ X' {' z  ?) K- S- M
FUNCTION:7 C( G% T4 k. n# ]8 T
As a member of the Business and Data Architecture team, the Data Architect/Business Intelligence Architect is responsible for the overall design and architecture of the company’s enterprise data, business intelligence systems, reporting solutions and ETL processes. : t8 X0 i8 D* e3 k8 m
9 H, ?  ]- w7 X( u$ W6 h
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:1 I3 Z' A' R* i, _& i
Enterprise Data
, q  u: c8 Y/ }; R) L! G• Develop and maintain data models, data architecture, data management standards and conventions, data element naming standards and metadata standards.9 \+ X' q) @2 Z: H4 o. ^& o
• Provide guidance and consultation to individuals and groups to ensure on-going projects are in alignment with the corporate data architecture.# {5 l& r0 z! x2 d2 F# g0 [* v) U7 o
• Designing stable and high performance application solutions with complex requirements and demanding specifications.
. n+ f; C. J  q* c6 |- @Bi /Reporting/ETL
; g8 |- z8 Y9 \& b+ _3 P• Participates in defining the BI roadmap for Alberta Blue Cross., X' M2 Z& b3 t8 y# k. U& h
• Participates in designing and developing the architecture for all business intelligence solutions.  
% i# F1 Y: D* A• Contributes to the design of business intelligence application solutions including database design, ETL, report design and analytics integration.$ J4 N& y# ~2 ?# X
• Leads BI analysis and design activities.5 m+ [; B  t, t' D; d# g7 ]* b% r
• Defines processes to move BI services into development, test, and production environments
  i; r2 y- x6 K/ ?4 ~• Establishes the BI Meta data strategy.
- G- c" l' P. f# Y7 b: Z8 F# [• Documentation and presentation of business requirements for a variety of audiences including clients, executives, project managers, end users and technical designers and developers.
+ {) I$ x& F0 e. V% h. W" ~• Defines the BI standards and guidelines.
; \. n1 a/ v+ |, i) i5 ?8 c
  U& F+ m8 U& ?0 }SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
& A* |8 j4 J/ \+ t( L8 y• A Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Computer Science or related technical discipline.  n5 T$ T: b9 K6 x3 ]# i
• 10+ years experience in data management and designing/developing and implementing Business Intelligence solutions." C5 n- L- ~6 ~' Z- C7 `
• Expert level understanding of relational database concepts, dimensional database concepts and database architecture and design.
: s7 {/ Y% U- i9 @1 L• Knowledge and experience in development of operational data stores, data mart and data warehouse architectures.+ [' o2 e& r# n3 ~7 ]$ s9 A8 }+ p8 a
• Experience in designing data models to support OLTP and BI solutions with (ODS’s, data marts, and data warehouses).5 Z8 B* e$ Z# @# m
• Knowledge and experience with industry standard ETL and standard reporting tools.
$ a; @% j( V3 c3 ^' [. A8 Z• Exceptional consultation skills are critical, with the ability to convey technical ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences and contribute within a team environment.
% P4 L1 }3 \9 b; v• Exemplary interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are required.
7 `; `8 e8 `0 E/ T& G• Exceptional planning, organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills are a must.
% v8 D. X3 D8 x& z( q: i• Extensive or considerable experience with Oracle products such as Oracle RDBMS 11G and lower, Designer, Oracle Warehouse Builder, BI publisher, Oracle Reports.& X4 b2 m% L% O6 S/ J: M. s
• Experience with Oracle Portal and Application Server (J2EE and Oracle 10gAS) is preferred.   B4 f( T2 j3 Y" N
. c; y! v& W! C, B7 c9 }' Q
Alberta Blue Cross offers a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work in a challenging team-oriented environment. This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is selected.  If you have the skills we are looking for please apply at www.ab.bluecross.ca.
/ [% r3 N. E" c0 i4 {3 f. C7 F3 S; _: ?4 O2 c7 S/ J
Employment Opportunity / City of Edmonton Community Services; ~, B3 f$ F( i0 m
Edmonton TO APPLY Online & further details, visit: workexperience.cn
' U2 X! e2 M/ t0 S需要找工作的朋友可以去Work Experience(workexperience.cn)搜索工作职位,目前很多公司正在招人(全职和兼职现金工),这个招聘网站是英文版的,所以英文不好的朋友可以借助翻译软件,希望能对失业的朋友有些帮助!
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-7-6 07:52 | 显示全部楼层
here new pics.(the retail can be different to this pics.because its not final version!)projectnext is the first ps.game will have Career Mode and City Builder modus.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-18 05:58 , Processed in 0.141409 second(s), 13 queries , Gzip On, APC On.