找回密码
 注册
查看: 1049|回复: 0

[招聘信息] Service Coordinator

[复制链接]
鲜花(47) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2010-10-13 08:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
The YWCA has an opportunity for a Services Coordinator in the Counselling Centre. The YWCA Counselling Centre offers professional and accessible counselling services for families, couples and individuals.  The Service Coordinator is a dynamic position being the first point of contact for clients of the Counselling Centre.
: G' e: v2 v6 C1 a4 b
. e; \5 ]) w7 {This is a full-time position (37.5 hours/week) with working hours from 8:30AM-4:30PM, Monday-Friday.  The Service Coordinator reports to the Manager of the Counselling Centre and supports a diverse team.  L, J3 E  I. ^4 U% v/ J

6 _/ ^& s7 H6 ]* ?& ]; l& G2 I/ w. QJob Responsibilities:
6 n) A9 d) }2 N6 l& I) F, \
8 n* Z' r: e* x' R1 r2 M9 WReception:0 f5 [5 p# X2 P4 e. }" @% q
•        Greet and provide assistance to clients of the Counselling Centre and visitors to the YWCA as         required
# z9 o( W% U4 O0 q  ~•        Answer multi line telephone system  F) O# x' @! [) \2 |
4 f  ?4 _$ ?3 k9 H# j5 H5 y; ?' J4 T  h
Administration:
* v" {  a- G7 a- t# }•        Schedule client appointments and counsellor workloads- c1 k7 ]. b+ k* z) k5 z2 q
•        File and organize paperwork and files related to client visits' M# R( o  a' D9 Z, u! |
•        Input and manage high volume of data, s, Q6 q1 y: i+ C! Z6 B
•        Update and maintain databases7 r% i+ c( X3 [0 s$ j  Y
•        Generate monthly reports and statistics
6 X, t1 v3 \. G4 j& u* P4 R/ x•        Organize and directly support group materials and documentation% W  B- @' i) d8 s2 }  }& O: F
•        Process payments and complete weekly deposits
  B) J! b: m! B# Y3 K•        Write and revise business correspondence and forms
% q6 Q! e5 D# R+ a; U•        Provide clerical support (such as word processing, data entry, photocopying, faxing, e-mailing, mail         outs and filing) for the Manager of the Counselling Centre and Counsellors
2 d* N, c: B1 ^5 ~8 B3 [* s•        Thorough knowledge of services and programs offered by the Counselling Centre% v! {; q: H6 y
•        Ability to handle inquiries about programs and services to other community agencies and to clients7 j  W" J" }+ o" W/ f

: E0 j$ Y9 w: Q' I, I5 qQualifications:& M* o  x, k6 ^5 Y  Y4 z: y

6 D9 l. o8 ?0 r4 U& }•        Minimum two years experience in areas related to office reception and office procedure
8 Q% p6 `$ R0 Y- @/ l( y; r•        Proven experience and proficiency in Microsoft Office including ACCESS ; _8 [( f* ^2 C; G( C
•        Excellent verbal and written communication skills
4 V$ x' G4 @( j) c•        Detail orientated and ensure accuracy in work
! E: m" w/ M5 \& e/ E$ ^; ~6 y•        Able to interact positively with a diverse population( z& [6 Z7 ?, H0 {/ W, k: y( n  @4 q
•        Strong customer service skills
8 ^- H2 D% g6 w) c. l7 Z: `" _3 L•        Strong organizational skills and abilities5 q/ b; \0 W/ C6 N
•        Knowledge of HOMES database an asset4 [9 C' t4 N, h1 p' V$ |4 K
( w: }0 F. P% y" [  ~
How to apply:
4 H  I: R: k/ YPlease submit all resumes to the Recruitment Coordinator:
: M5 ^$ R& y7 l7 u; Y- i- Y4 v& AEmail: recruitment@ywcaofedmonton.org9 K2 G+ L9 Y! C9 C
Fax: 780-425-7467( Y% e: P" ~$ ^# Y& L, \
Application deadline: October 22, 2010
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-10-20 14:38 , Processed in 0.145349 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, APC On.