注册
查看: 1976|回复: 3

[爱城新闻] 爱滋少女保释被拒

[复制链接]
鲜花(70) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2011-8-11 07:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
爱民顿青少年法庭一位法官,周二拒绝感染爱滋病源(HIV)的17岁少女的保释候审。她涉嫌隐瞒病情下,与两个年龄相若的青少年发生性行为。
5 j: u, e7 \0 A4 F法官接纳辩方律师要求,禁止传媒公开保释聆讯内容。法庭上,站在犯人栏的被告木无表情,并且一直紧握拳头。她的数个支持者也到庭旁听。
% _/ K1 ?# K( R( I' ?) C; R! w+ F该17岁少女正面对两项严重性侵犯罪名。警方上月收到两个受害人报案后展开调查。在警方呼吁公众追缉疑犯后,再多一个受害人主动接触警方。她将于8月16日再度提堂。
& p5 p8 |; N( O6 L4 E* V- |! Y$ r* \6 P6 {

; C% W$ y. |' f' b" g0 ^7 @( y  {(新闻来源:星岛日报)
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2011-8-11 21:01 | 显示全部楼层
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ed ... -positive-teen.html
, q# x0 Y  D9 L7 N
4 I9 `0 o: w- p& KHIV-positive teen was warned by Edmonton police3 V+ L# X( O+ X* ?' `/ _
CBC News Posted: Aug 11, 2011 4:46 PM MT Last Updated: Aug 11, 2011 5:24 PM MT Back to accessibility links 1 {+ X3 I3 V( I: L1 X7 y5 K
Supporting Story ContentStory Sharing ToolsShare with Add This Print this story E-mail this story
# L2 Q3 E! l) ^; NRelated
8 S& x, _) B7 L8 {3 k' `Related Links
0 Z, L. {: M5 f- U3 w: E9 IHIV-positive teen was leaving Edmonton, police claim 9 s$ I1 m0 \  L1 k. \  i
End of Supporting Story ContentBack to accessibility links Beginning of Story ContentAn HIV-positive teenager who was arrested after Edmonton police made the controversial decision to name her had been warned a number of times about having unprotected sex, a newly released court document alleges.
/ _+ [& j$ Q$ ^* w$ Y; y( }
3 v3 P7 T$ u. I; LAn affidavit sworn by Det. Barb Clover states: "EPS file information indicates that [the teen] has been dealt with numerous times by EPS members in the Whyte Ave. area regarding her HIV status, including the possibility of being charged with aggravated assault if she is knowingly having unprotected sex with someone without first disclosing her HIV-positive status."
$ @: @  A. v: N$ w0 t1 O6 P; [7 `
7 O4 l2 _5 x2 Z0 a' Z- ~; iThe affidavit was filed by police in their request for a court order that allowed them to release the girl's name, photograph and HIV status to the media for the purpose of finding her and other potential victims.
/ ?9 [4 _+ c# A! r  U# {- ~. g* }- v+ o/ [! Z
Both documents were obtained by CBC News on Thursday.
! V, M: L) p6 U) {. @) P
1 X, u7 j  M  s. s/ UThe 17-year-old was arrested near Edson, Alta., and remains in custody. She was charged with two counts of aggravated sexual assault and can no longer be named under the Youth Criminal Justice Act.
9 J% b. i+ j1 O) D  b6 b! `' \1 A5 y& P0 e! v7 \2 Z3 P
Decision questioned
; {! o& ?7 w6 w3 G0 @" qThe move to release the identity of a minor with HIV has been sharply criticized by legal experts and advocacy groups who wonder if less drastic measures could have been used to find her.  q3 y* }0 R+ S* u5 V7 B( l8 Q# o

5 m5 d; j% u  x: XThe girl hung out at the Armoury Youth Centre in Edmonton, court documents say. (CBC) 9 _7 |9 V- s/ A+ q; N
The affidavit outlines the steps police took to find the girl and the reasons they felt they had to go public with her identity.
- i# F7 a: V* X5 D8 _9 S1 V" ]2 B# z( }: k
According to the document, police were called by a worker at the Armoury Youth Centre who learned that the girl had unprotected sex with a youth who hung out at the centre.
/ S8 p/ J# H$ _' N; k- Q6 s4 u1 g$ B& D- C% b/ K2 N) x
Police interviewed two other boys who said they had unprotected sex with the girl. They in turn named four other boys who they believed had been with her, the affidavit states. ' ?/ m7 f0 Q* E2 |6 K
" N4 x( d  H' d( p* z( C
Police also learned that Alberta Health Services was looking for three boys who had sex with the girl. They also received information that the girl was heading to Vancouver.
) a9 C7 N, m0 r8 P) [5 @3 ^
6 U5 q) E2 }9 B  F2 ZOfficers in the south division were asked to look for the teen, but she could not be found. That's when police made the controversial decision to publicize the girl's identity after a provincial court judge granted their request.
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2011-8-12 05:47 | 显示全部楼层
鲜花(2) 鸡蛋(4)
发表于 2011-8-14 21:30 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队 追求完美
长得咋样? lol,要是仿若仙女,那两个男生也不算太亏,若是丑如霸龙,。。。嘿嘿
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-4 11:54 , Processed in 0.112783 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On, APC On.