注册
查看: 1585|回复: 1

[其他] D800

[复制链接]
鲜花(5) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2012-2-15 14:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
Speed and power, without compromise. That’s how I’d sum up my impression
/ k2 ?, l$ z" E: O9 Cof the new Nikon D800. Established medium-format image quality is+ B( @0 z# M; p( n- O7 ^
now inside a phenomenal, incredibly responsive Nikon machine. At 36.3: N& ?& A; M8 l/ e% t2 q
megapixels, the D800 produces unprecedented image quality and resolution
0 \7 Y9 v  {( b5 o5 m% K6 v$ b) kwithin a body that boasts revolutionary technological advances. The 3D color
4 j2 b; _( D; v$ Fmatrix metering III, wide dynamic range and the improved AF performance- o& B6 J3 s2 c$ U+ r
in low light are just a few features that are glaring improvements. The D800
7 Q- p' K5 I0 M9 Q, X. G8 Rallows me to concentrate on the light, the composition and my subject
6 l3 @* K/ Y! ^3 B" D! }# Wwithout having to think about much else. In years past, wedding photography
6 ]+ K: C( j; {was traditionally captured with medium-format equipment for maximum3 h5 U% U* I+ {8 B% y
image quality. When the 35mm format was adopted within the genre, it was
! O2 C9 G1 C* j0 |: L: R' m- rwidely accepted that image quality was compromised in lieu of speed and
5 h8 C* ~1 T$ @' @4 {& l, i( C: aconvenience. Now, my wedding portraiture will have a depth it’s never shown
: X/ B4 g/ ^6 x5 R, E3 |before, and my style of shooting will be enhanced rather than compromised,
! g% n  P8 b9 o( B, C, Bthanks to the D800.8 B) N* J4 Y/ z! X% Q0 ?: V( C. o
When I’m shooting beauty and jewelry in the studio or fashion on location,$ J) i1 q  N' y$ y5 ^0 s4 H
36.3 megapixels changes the industry standard: in image quality, dynamic5 J' v9 P" p3 x* }
range, color rendering and the final print. The detail from the D800 produces
% b- C# b& w4 K3 {2 Y7 S, Vthe look of a medium-format camera, but gives me the feel and response of a! c3 w, e) t0 j3 `
D-SLR. The improvements in rendering skin tone and specular highlights, as
+ B6 U2 u' O5 h. H0 z- W) ?well as fabric and hair detail are superior to anything that has come before.
7 e$ E9 n/ S1 T( yAutofocus quickly tracks models in motion. Nikon’s 91K-pixel RGB sensor
0 F4 C  e; @2 chas noticeable improvements in metering accuracy, while the larger LCD is1 F0 t- z) w% F  D1 i1 i* B
easier to read. The camera body feels solid and ergonomically simple, while/ B: ?5 B, a* g# M, W' a! U
also feeling lighter and smaller than previous high-resolution Nikons. New
& l6 f. G* j0 T7 v1 Y1 gcameras always inspire me to test and explore, and all the useful features
0 k- @0 N6 f& J6 N6 _4 O$ Y. iin such a compact package will open huge creative possibilities for my highquality
1 G. @; u' A% P2 w" kprints and video./ V, o$ k& D" f% v  D
To me, cameras are more like paintbrushes than technology. The goal is
* Z4 d' D# d9 G0 Enot megapixels or technique but the image, and while camera models9 P- a; g* E9 @2 i+ m$ |
are important, they are not the be-all or end-all. But after a lifetime using1 m6 H" J1 s2 s" w* r
countless cameras, I have found a new best friend. It was not love at first3 {. O- b2 H: r; z/ B$ y! X* d# o" |& K
sight. The sharpness and detail were initially intimidating, exposing my flaws
2 I( W. W. g4 c$ R  Blike never before. Subtle camera movements showed and differences of
+ o; h1 H2 k% G% n" [acuity between aperture choices on various lenses were apparent. But now I4 i8 A  |; e9 f. B% L! |; A# B+ D
am enthralled with this technology. Why? Because the images almost feel as2 d  J" z$ b' L& s' l2 R) M  p4 [8 [
though they were made with a 4x5 view camera! Special features like timelapse: B. d- r8 Y* P8 X/ v
photography and the improved HD video quality and flexibility also add) ]8 f  n8 q; y* E& y4 N
tremendously to the camera’s personality. After spending a month with the; k! q% {' s& R+ ~& e8 O
D800, I’ll never be the same again. Perhaps the best compliment I can express
, U. d6 `; L1 K  J/ ?; n3 Kis that now I will think differently about the images I make.
% t5 @% ?' A' I- |: w( oAs a modern architectural photographer I am always looking for a lightweight,
2 n* T2 K2 U' T! lcompact and reliable camera system fulfilling the requirements of my personal
+ a, S$ _1 c5 M0 U- }4 K2 Sartistic and client expectations. The Nikon D800 will set new standards for
3 m- l3 b0 A. g/ H- @% ~! cthe high-end 35mm D-SLR market. I have never worked with a 35mm digital4 z! e% ^! x- W0 U
camera that produces images with such exceptional quality and detail till
+ n8 O9 x- O1 h0 h' E4 ~) mnow. Particularly, the live view mode enables extremely precise compositions6 B1 r! E% k/ p! `6 b
and easy focusing in dim lighting, which simplifies my workflow. Superior* R6 L+ B/ \; q7 ]
quality lenses such as the PC NIKKOR tilt & shift lineup are indispensable for$ Y% [; T9 a4 x6 y
architectural photography. From my hands-on experience I found that they
) s8 E. o2 E, Q8 X, rperfectly match with the newly invented system and produce breathtakingly# w8 q% W. m! j* v) J# I
clean, clear and sharp files. This camera gives me the photographic flexibility
- _/ V% I. q2 m- mto work at unusual shooting locations and capture images in an exceptional
/ ?# k1 {& U; F, y6 n, v4 M( Urange of light. It definitely takes my photographic versatility and image quality, l4 z0 U: H4 K8 D- i
to a new level. What a new companion!. ]7 g& R& V) `; x0 F. B1 q' a/ X
The D800 On Assignment
, ?0 U5 W) f9 m# G% D# DRob Van Petten5 g$ f" a& A0 {4 @2 |5 a
Fashion (U.S.A.)
, N: m% {; |' b( Q" [% d! ICliff Mautner
5 r( H1 M: b' }7 \0 _: mWedding (U.S.A.), d0 X/ q3 N6 k
Jim Brandenburg
* u0 W: v2 \7 t* s5 UNature (U.S.A.)# y3 P& ^* e/ t
Benjamin Antony Monn3 y( u. h* n% Y; S0 O, p
Fine art/Architecture (Germany)8 [$ w6 k# Q" {9 Y
Printed in Holland Code No. 6CE11030 (1202/A)K
老柳教车
鲜花(14) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2012-2-18 16:39 | 显示全部楼层
请问价格,谢谢
理袁律师事务所
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-24 00:16 , Processed in 0.135828 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, APC On.