找回密码
 注册
查看: 1609|回复: 2

请教portable mortgage

[复制链接]
鲜花(1) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2012-3-16 15:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
如题,portable mortgage 银行是如何运作的?比如,3年fixed closed portable mortgage,还有两年合同才到期,想把现在的motrgage port 到新的MORTGAGE 银行是如何运作的?需要交费用吗?什么费用?大概多少?谢谢。
鲜花(115) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2012-3-16 16:19 | 显示全部楼层
Example:Buyer A has a home with a $250,000 mortgage, at 4% interest a 5 year term and a 30 year amortization period. At the end of year 2, Buyer A must move to a new city due to a job change. Since the time of taking the original mortgage, prevailing interest rates have risen to 6%. Rather than taking a new mortgage, incurring prepayment penalties and higher interest rates, Buyer A’s mortgage has a portability feature.
; B8 p7 @. }! w% h* u3 x; {1 ^Buyer A transfers his mortgage, on its original terms, to the new property. The interest rate will remain at 4%, there will be no prepayment penalties and the mortgage term will have 3 years remaining. Buyer A will pay a few hundred dollars in bank fees for the privilege to transfer the mortgage.
! f$ L& m: ^( {% w( I5 ^  z' R/ ]) Q) R: o" [0 m7 y4 w0 E+ t4 z2 t1 c
Advantages of a Portable Mortgage
8 L5 C# c+ s4 W- Z% iA portable mortgage feature has several advantages for the right homeowners. If a homeowner has locked in to a low rate when mortgage rates are low, but then has either the need or the desire to purchase another home, the low interest rate is retained.! k9 I+ S% f+ L9 F/ W# N
2 C0 s; V4 M: ~; M. k  p
Prepayment penalties can be severe, up to 3 monthly payments or the cost of increased interest in the remaining term of the mortgage. These amounts can equal several thousands of dollars.
3 I- @3 |& P4 y& H
( T- f" q4 }; W2 vIn addition, many of the costs associated with obtaining a new mortgage might not be charged. However, you might expect an appraisal fee for the new property, as the mortgage lender must be assured that the loan-to-value ratio meets their requirements.
2 s% A9 J0 [5 G5 P! ^3 F$ s! i$ Y" O" Y% a  E9 ?  i& i# ~6 l
At First Foundation, all of our mortgage products have portability features and we can explain their benefits when assessing your mortgage needs.
鲜花(1) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2012-3-16 20:45 | 显示全部楼层
收到,谢谢
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-9-29 19:21 , Processed in 0.176420 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, APC On.