老柳教车
鲜花(28) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2012-10-23 21:59 | 显示全部楼层
老杨团队 追求完美
call service phone ask them what means.
鲜花(2) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2012-10-31 20:26 | 显示全部楼层
! R. z& T$ M$ ^4 R- G6 x

5 |& x: A. H  p2 L: e% sF11 is definitely a key stuck failure and I didn't require any parts to fix this., w# A- b. e" v

! u2 G* g- Y+ q5 B- nThe cause of the problem is an over abundant use of double sided tape at the factory. I suspect that either heat or continued use of certain buttons causes the glue to weep into the button/contact pad causing the button to stick to the contact. On powering up our range showed PF and if you waited 10-15 secs without touching any keys F11 would display and and there was continuous beeping. I verified this was the case by removing the upper rear panel of the stove and disconnecting the keypad connector from the upper left of the lockout board. Then on powering up our range simply sat there showing PF. Of course you can't get past this with the keyboard disconnected anyway.4 S6 b# @8 h: D5 x& t
The fix--- to make repair easier I removed the glass panel to which the keypad is stuck from the range. Pull off the burner knobs and you will find plastic nuts holding the glass panel to the metal housing. Remove the plastic nuts (make sure you let the keyboard connector go first by pulling the connector lock -small tabs on either side of the keyboard ribbon - towards you about 1/8". The ribbon cable will then slide right out.) Use a razor blade to gently work your way around the plastic trim bezel and remove the bezel. The keypad actually consists of three plastic sheets sandwiched together. You only need to remove the top 2 layers. Layer 1 is the printed keypad and layer 2 is the contact pad., C% Z$ C5 D+ |9 ]5 }
You have to be careful in all this or you may crease or damage a panel. I started the edge with a razor blade and then stuck in the edge of a spatula. The idea is not to slide the spatula in but rather to insert it a small amount and lift. Slide it in a little more and lift. Just have a little patience and don't simply try and slide the spatula in or you may scrape the keypad and/or contact pad. While I suppose the more AR of us would then have to clean all the double sided tape off I simply cleaned up the keypads and matching contact pads. I stuck the whole thing back together and reattached the keyboard ribbon cable (hold it in place while pushing in the cable lock mentioned above. If you aren't too squeamish you can test the keypad while you have everything apart as follows: Connect the contact pad (this is the part with the ribbon cable attached) to the lockout board. Power up the stove. At PF touch one of the keypads to the stop/cancel contact pad. The PF should be cleared and you should be able to operate the oven by touching one of the keypads to appropriate contact pads.1 {, H1 m! Q( V5 E/ ]

: O" @1 u8 I. X
鲜花(1) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2012-11-5 21:53 | 显示全部楼层
我过两天有时间可以给你看看
5 c; H9 ]) u+ m" T6 M1 e2 h2 m$ J3 f
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-5-14 07:13 , Processed in 0.171991 second(s), 17 queries , Gzip On, APC On.