找回密码
 注册
查看: 1198|回复: 0

请同学们看看,帮ALERTA年青的志愿者组织投票

[复制链接]
鲜花(0) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2013-4-6 07:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
This is young team, the Interdisciplinary Science Competition, has been selected as a TOP 200 finalist (out of 3000 applications from the USA and Canada combined!)  for the State Farm Neighborhood Assist™ program! There is a chance to win $25000 for the program. Through community voting, the TOP 40 teams will be granted $25000 for their cause. ISC is one of eight Canadian projects, and the only team from Alberta.
9 b; D) ?) u& ?$ x
. w6 H: ]$ x+ RI would like to ask for your vote for the ISC as well as your assistance in passing on the below information to your networks to support the ISC and the TeamUP Science mission. 7 A! v8 @( [" \0 K, N& z
; y* H$ z; |, Q
TeamUP Science  aims to inspire under represented youth (inner city, rural and Aboriginal youth) to undertake continued education through academic development, scientific imagination, and student leadership. The ISC initiative is the first of its kind at the University of Alberta where student participants have an opportunity to experience the university setting through a friendly science competition. It is an exciting initiative that brings cutting-edge science to the fingertips of our Alberta youth. For more information on TeamUP Science and the ISC please visit www.TeamUPScience.com.
! F. e. Q7 p  n# e- ?) o
- j. c+ k3 s, uTo support the ISC and vote, visit the State Farm Neighborhood Assist Facebook app by CLICKING HERE and VOTE 10 TIMES for ISC:
- Z- j6 ?4 j4 T7 r9 D- x3 U  w
0 P. h3 I6 S8 |1 {! g9 zhttps://www.state-assist.com/cause/3437/the-teamup-science-isc# I. e' f: D# Y* T
" |- N( h3 p7 [" A, G& q3 s9 G
You can vote up to 10 times daily.
/ n2 k3 @1 n9 E0 _
) @. G8 ]( }6 ]9 I: VISC is live on Facebook as well! Anyone who receives the  State Farm Neighborhood Assist Facebook application can log on and vote for our cause. I kindly ask that you  vote and please forward this link
- \' {. D$ S/ `
& {, _/ H. m" ?1 B- i& v4 s) Ohttps://www.state-assist.com/cause/3437/the-teamup-science-isc  to you colleagues, associaties, friends, family and community in support of the TeamUP Science mission.
5 k' T; i* q5 v! |6 ~: N" Q1 [$ `( k8 r/ {$ ]6 e
Thank you!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-9-29 07:19 , Processed in 0.277815 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, APC On.