找回密码
 注册
查看: 1033|回复: 2

[招聘信息] CAC 凯克天然招前台工作人员啦

[复制链接]
鲜花(11) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2021-2-1 20:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
老杨团队,追求完美;客户至上,服务到位!
CAC Enterprises is a metal recycling facility that is currently seeking a self-motivated individual to fill our open Front Office Receptionist within our growing team.
, g% [' R/ [: Y! O6 f' H4 K- u3 e. I; o
You enjoy a fast-paced environment, confident about your superior organizational and time management skills. You are proud of your proficient in the computer, data entry, answering phone calls and walk-in assistance. You are talent with strong written and oral communication both in English and Mandarin.
4 o0 ]5 ]: e+ M( j# D
, g) {$ [" @) g$ m/ LYou may not have excellent phone etiquette and customer service skills, but you are warm and genuine, always present a positive attitude while conversing with customers, vendors and visitors. You pride yourself in doing a good job and like to learn new things to keep the work interesting. 4 s: O- u' s. }! {* j% R, }1 j* r
You are confident in your abilities and will take instruction on how to process the materials to meet our customer's expectations. You appreciate that this is Monday to Friday full-time work, with a company that recognizes and rewards productivity.
5 b2 s/ b/ A9 X' T* v% v  B2 N2 ^8 ]' G- t- k7 a
If I am describing you and have the skills to prove your capabilities, we would like to hear from you.
- W0 ^7 r6 M- w3 {; PPlease send your resume to hrcac@cacindustrials.com for consideration.
' @7 s4 l, z8 b$ k) M8 q% E" s) E5 Y( j: T5 L) T1 g) t
7 e3 W8 E8 u! D/ W
' M4 e2 s! T+ u: k/ W
鲜花(10) 鸡蛋(0)
发表于 2021-2-3 14:17 | 显示全部楼层
这家公司场地不小,可是压力山大!华人公司呀!请慎重考虑吧!
鲜花(11) 鸡蛋(0)
 楼主| 发表于 2021-2-5 16:26 | 显示全部楼层
红豆生北国 发表于 2021-2-3 14:17
8 H4 u' ^' a/ R' M; t  p: D这家公司场地不小,可是压力山大!华人公司呀!请慎重考虑吧!
- u! ~2 E3 x. ~" D, F; I0 y
哈哈哈哈,难道不是任何工作任何公司都应该慎重考虑吗
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|埃德蒙顿中文网

GMT-7, 2024-10-20 10:11 , Processed in 0.074547 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On, APC On.